Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | Add your Text or Event here 

sandman

Surabaya!

sandman

Looking for a new SE Asia destination for a visa run. See that Air Asia has added a BKK-Surabaya run.

Understand that Surabaya is a major seaport with a redlight area called "Dolly". This is about all the useful info I was able to glean from WSG & ISG (so please do not refer me to these rags). Would appreciate BM's sharing their mongering experiences there.

Are hotel & nookie costs excessive? Read somewhere that you cannot barfine the girls from the houses in Dolly; is this true? What is Surabaya's mongering scene like both inside & outside of Dolly?

Overall, is Surabaya worthwhile visiting for mongering?

MANY THANX!

Betheone

Ok well I am here right now first day. Will check out Dolly tonight :))))

kpdxxx

Hi I believe that dolly consists of two roads with an avenue between them. I've also been told it has a quarter of the girls of pattaya. I'm also interested as well so really interested in bm rondos tr

Betheone

Sorry guys I completely forgot about this one.

I did gang dolly it was pretty good and I took her to the hotel no problem. The famous shangrala hotel sucked totally. Best was Jakarta Travel hotel....Best brothel I ever fucking seen....I added this trip to my Ronbo on tour China in Threads of distinction

Nighthawk1

The bar at the Somerset hotel has some nice P4P girls as an alternative.

Jerboa

I will be heading to Surabaya later this year, I may partake In mogering there, flights from Bkk with Airasia working out at around 6,000b.

rddpp

Have been there 3 times and if you're into banging girls you've found the right place. I agree with what I read before I went, there is very little to do during the day except.. prowl around Dolly. There is a 2nd area called..mmm... Morisanang.. much smaller but set up like Dolly. Anyway this is some years old and prices have gone up and exchange rates down, but when I was over there last time.. 2010?.. it worked out around $10 -$12 for 1 1/2 hours.

Dolly

Dolly is a street that is short and only about 150-200 meters long. The houses take in about 80% of the length of the street. it T's into the main drag on the hill, Gilaya? anyways, the houses are on dolly and at the T. past dolly and on the right are some alleys with karaoke. the queens here would not excite you.

population of the area is at 600-700 girls and maybe over 80% that most of us would not do. dolly is nothing like the descriptions i have read in the past: "2000" girls, biggest playground in se asia, 10,000, etc.

if a girl hasnt been with a foreigner before you might actually witness her being shocked at a tip being given to her or think that you are trying to pay her instead of at the front desk. no tipping is just fine and a small tip results in much more appreciation than an issan girl would ever demonstrate (mostly because an isaan girl doesnt understand the concept).

where does the money go? it is quickly spent as shopping is a passion almost every woman worships. many girls hock their mobles at the end of the month to get money and might go for 2-3 weeks before getting a new phone and then again the following month, hocking it as well, in a never ending cycle.

last week of the month shows some slowing of business in dolly as the locals await their next paycheck.

as the girls live there dolly is technically open 24 hrs a day and i have gotten calls at 6am asking if i am in town and can come for a visit pronto. kind of special to have your favorite little hooker call you or sms at 6am asking if you can get your ass down to dolly asap and service her. Dolly always appears busy (at night that is) as a result of a plethora of touts standing in the street. they are harmless and as with many touts, papasans or mamasans, they are also for the most part idiots though one can find a gem even among touts and i have a couple of friends on the road. take a moment to look at their girls and say 'no thank you" and they will leave you alone.

whereas one witnesses many an isaan always trying to scam and steel your money i have seen almost none of this behaviour in dolly (and rarely in indo, itself). the only scam i have found in dolly is known as the 5K rp. scam and it is in almost every house. in giving change back at the counter, 90% of the time the cashier will try to pocket a consistent 5K saying it is for the police. i have always gotten the money back. twice i had incidences that got pretty aggravated, one almost came to blows and at a house that i was in essence a platinum card member. i got the money back and told the a-hole i would not be returning. my phone almost immediately lit up wth sms txt msgs that continued for weeks from the residences of the house apologizing for the confrontation (and there obvious future loss of income). I stayed away for 6 weeks.

in general, few whites around dolly. people very nice and great just to hangout all evening: girl, food, a beer in a dangout bar, another girl, etc. three or four shortimes at dolly and i cant even spell long time. besides, its easy to go down the road to the hotel, sleep for a while and come back.

prices start at 55k. the 55k shop is hopeless but the 60k shop surprisingly has a couple of just outstanding performers as does the 70k shop. top price in dolly is 125K but there is no need to go there and it doesnt buy any better service. in avg my time is spent in the 80-85k shops but the 60-75k shops hold several of my all time favorites. all time as in ALL TIME. quite a statement in my book.

surprising number of girls who i get along well with and after the session they will lay in your arms while you watch a movie together on their tv. the time limit is 60 min but in many of the places they will let me stay for 75-90 min before they come and announce it is all over (and then there are even houses though i do a lot of business they expect my ass out at 60min). some girls have specific sleep habits and want your hands in just the right place and wrapped around them so they can dose off. very sweet.

in short, there is good and bad in what i have seen in indo but less problems than say the ubiquitous places mentioned, like thailand. (and just some fantastic sex.)

i have had more great sex in indo than any other country and maybe even compared to the the rest of my life. and, mostly by 21 yr old girls who i am just amazed at how much Desire they have within. for my top performers, many of them get my highest mark - something i rarely give out, one needs to be in shape or they will chew you up and spit you out. they have rewritten the book for me.

surabaya has little to offer except for dolly and most of us are not going to fly into a place that is pretty out of the way just for a few humps.

Hotels near Dolly

Girl friendly budget hotels are about a mile walk down the hill from dolly (pronounced with the indo alphabet - doe-LEE - the stress is suppose to be equal on all syllables to my ears the last syllable comes out stronger - a good example would be the word for six). At the base of the hill is the turquoise van that goes up the hill to dolly. Taxis are cheap by most of your standards, there are lots of them and i even take them with some regularity. The area is serviced by the mikrolet bus/vans/bemos that go right up the hill to dolly. again, perfect for me at 2300rp. a ride.

to the budget hotels - walk to the bottom of the hill. at the alfa mart veer right and then a quick left on the main street heading back into the middle of town (carrefour and TP). about two blocks down are several hotels.

with 7 million ppl (?) there are a lot of hotels in surabaya. best reference point is always TP (pronounced Tay-P) Mall ( a huge mall in the middle of town) when asking about where a hotel is. dolly is roughly west of TP. not far but about ten min with traffic from TP.

perhaps find a map and acquaint oneself with TP and then things make a lot more sense. the map wont announce "dolly' as dolly is really just the smaller of the two main streets in 'dolly'. simplified, dolly is the name of a street. dolly is in the part of town called Kupang (though those in dolly will disagree). find kupang on a map, find the large cemetary in kupang and dolly is just roughly to the west of the cemetary (sorry, i am trying to visualize this in my head.

there is very little else of interest in surabaya except for dolly and a handful of other venues. i cant think of why someone would come to surabaya except that they love sex and expect to get it on 3-5 times a day.

directing their taxi to them ( i hate the taxi mafia: there is only one company allowed for pickup - corruption - at the airport so i do as i usually do and walk down to departures and get a taxi dropping people off. some say blue bird is the best, they are ok but my fav is silver taxi. the budget hotels at the bottom of dolly's hill: they are probably technically located in Kupang. so, telling a driver (these guys are really not too bright; there could literally be a McDonald's across the street and many of these guys will tell you there arent any) kupang, between LLC and dolly will put you pretty close to the hotels. again, there are a lot of hotels in surabaya, a jillion taxis and one can stay many places. a surabayan travel agent might be of assistance.

booking a room in advance: i dont have any idea, sorry. i am sure one of the big travel agents near TP could help. i will try to see if i can remember a name.

24/7 - the vast majority of the girls live there. thus, they are in the rooms behind the main living room. starting around 10am or 11am a few of houses open. but remembering back to sp's day time pics, there is some business in dolly at that time but very small compared to the night time scene. many houses go till 4am. some shut down around 2am. some all night. linda's house goes mostly all night. you can find her literally 24/7 and a few times at 8am when she didnt answer her phone i just went in climbed the stairs and cozied up next to that warm little body of hers while she was sleeping. obviously the girls arent nearly as accessible as at night and always good to have 2-3 names. also, some guys will show you thru the rooms while the girls are sleeping. very hard for me to make a choice in these circumstances as you cant see anything but can be fun. always have to expect the unexpected.

one indo told me dolly is a legalized area. you dont see cops here. they have there own security force of 2-3 squads. two wear green and the third wears black uniforms. you rarely see them in the area a foreigner would visit, but maybe a single one from time to time. you will see them in groups regularly in the back alleys above the 'T' (west of girilaya). back there and to some degree in parts of girilaya road the rule is music off at midnight and business thru. dolly keeps going obviously, but some houses pull the curtains on the windows and so you have to walk in to view the girls and cant from the street. a good time to veiw many many girls. they all seem to be in the viewing rooms at 1 or 2am. very difficult to see every girl and i found a winner last night that has been in dolly for a year and i had never seen her before. i was almost hitting my head on the wall saying, how could i have missed you all this time? you may never see every girl and very easy to not see the real winners. regarding the curtains closing, i have only seen this on girilaya and dont see any curtain closing on the street that is dolly.

it is interesting how i got in the mindset that sex equated to ejaculation. with many of these girls, getting there is most of the fun and sometimes i just put a lid on it when getting close and 90% into the session, walk across the street and choose a new one and repeat the process.

some discos might interest you. for me i am in headed to bed when they are just getting going around midnight. dolly is mostly about the sex. the dangdut bars have cute singers but no grab ass is going on. prob not much like a pattaya or an AC. there are other places in surabaya and in the future i will try to give a run down. dolly can take care of 99% of the needs so other places get very little discussion.

3] BUDGET hotels: You can see the hotels Grand Palace and Memory from Lucys front door. Both are great value for under Sin$30. Or walk up the street that has the fruit stalls in the middle of the road; you will see many budget hotels in the side streets. Choose one with a clean looking lobby. Dont pay more than Rp80 to 150k

The first 2 pics are of the same girl.. and she would have been the best I have come across in my travels in SE Asia. I found the girls to be ultra friendly and all good performers.

Picture 001 (Medium).jpgIMG_2176 (Medium).JPGIMG_2180 (Medium).JPGIMG_2181 (Medium).JPGIMG_2198 (Medium).jpgIMG_2204 (Medium).jpgIMG_2205 (Medium).jpg

rddpp

Actually, looking at the dates of the photos, my 3 trip were 2007, 2008 and late 2009. I was due to go back in October 2010, combining it with a Philippines, Australia trip but ended up getting pneumonia in the PH and luckily my next stop was Melbourne.. 5 days in an isolation ward there and then another 5 days in a Cardio hospital so had to burn the return trip to Surabaya and my return to Cambodia.

Whilst I enjoyed my visits there, I had never been to Angelese before and have since returned once and it's a lot more user friendly that Surabaya. I had heard it's not as good as it was years ago etc but went with an open mind and really have enjoyed my 2 visits there. I think being able to speak English is a big help although there are pros and cons to everywhere. Loved the Indo food.. cheap and really nice.. PH food is overpriced and rubbish IMO, I don't like bars particularly but A/C had a number of smaller mini type places, whereas Dolly was just wall to wall fishbowls, so you couldn't interact with the girls. We stay for around 800 pesos a night in A/c, the accommodation in Surabaya was rubbish except for a really good deal we got on a Rydges hotel.. $33 for a twin so cant complain there. All the action was onsite so no bringing girls back although it could be done but at over inflated prices.

Jerboa

Good post there Rddpp, I'm thinking about renting a cheap apartment for a week In Surabaya, do you or any other members know a good place?

cockandballs

Actually, looking at the dates of the photos, my 3 trip were 2007, 2008 and late 2009. I was due to go back in October 2010, combining it with a Philippines, Australia trip but ended up getting pneumonia in the PH and luckily my next stop was Melbourne.. 5 days in an isolation ward there and then another 5 days in a Cardio hospital so had to burn the return trip to Surabaya and my return to Cambodia.

Whilst I enjoyed my visits there, I had never been to Angelese before and have since returned once and it's a lot more user friendly that Surabaya. I had heard it's not as good as it was years ago etc but went with an open mind and really have enjoyed my 2 visits there. I think being able to speak English is a big help although there are pros and cons to everywhere. Loved the Indo food.. cheap and really nice.. PH food is overpriced and rubbish IMO, I don't like bars particularly but A/C had a number of smaller mini type places, whereas Dolly was just wall to wall fishbowls, so you couldn't interact with the girls. We stay for around 800 pesos a night in A/c, the accommodation in Surabaya was rubbish except for a really good deal we got on a Rydges hotel.. $33 for a twin so cant complain there. All the action was onsite so no bringing girls back although it could be done but at over inflated prices.

Excellent information thank you

rddpp

Good post there Rddpp, I'm thinking about renting a cheap apartment for a week In Surabaya, do you or any other members know a good place?

I can't help on that score but I think the city would be a lot different if you were in an apartment for a period of time rather than a hotel. I'm sure over a few months you would meet many willing girls and have the dlights of Dolly in your backyard. Even living in PP, I think a hotel for any length of time would drive me nuts, but having an apartment and a good black book of girls to call up makes time go by nicely.

Be interested to know how you get on.

Edited by rddpp

mudamandiri

hi there, sorry i'm not good enough writing and speak in english..

I live in Surabaya, ..

at Dolly, the most famous place (house) you can try called Wisma Barbara or Wisma New Barbara. Most "new girl" first came at this Wisma (house), before they going to other Wisma.

(this is not my experience myself, but i like hearing my friends who like "underground plays" while sharing his experience and "underground" reports).

Tips: don't spent your money a lot for drink or food in the "Wisma".

For accomodation you can use "fair-good" taxi service like Bluebird Taxi, Orange taxi or Cipaganti. i would post their local number soon, or you can use google to find it.

Another prostitute area called "Moro Seneng" (not Mori Sanang), smaller than Dolly, but if lucky you can get there younger and newer "stock" than Dolly.

For apartment maybe you can check (copy paste coordinate at GPS/google map)

Apartement Taman Beverly

Apartement Java Paragon

-7.291415, 112.715260

Surabaya Town Square (not sure for apartement rent)

Sommerset Surabaya

any question about surabaya, i will try to answer and inform it (as long as i know the answer)

again sorry for my bad english..

Jerboa

Thank you Mudamandiri, your English Is fine, I will research more on these apartments, I'm just looking for a average priced apartment probably for 7 days, that Is fine with me bringing girls back, In room wi-fi a bonus.

999Baht

This place sounds pretty good for my taste.

I think I will put it on my wishlist for next year along with AC.

I want to broaden my horizons a little.

Thanks very much for all the in depth information.

rddpp

hi there, sorry i'm not good enough writing and speak in english..

For accomodation you can use "fair-good" taxi service like Bluebird Taxi, Orange taxi or Cipaganti. i would post their local number soon, or you can use google to find it.

Another prostitute area called "Moro Seneng" (not Mori Sanang), smaller than Dolly, but if lucky you can get there younger and newer "stock" than Dolly.

I was writing this off memory (that is fading quickly) so thank you for correcting me on the 2nd area spelling. Surabaya is a large city of over 3 million and the 2 areas are around 30 mins apart by taxi. My friend preferred Moro Seneng as it was a lot quieter than Dolly and you weren't over run with touts.. they can get pretty thick at Dolly.

You bought up a very good point with the taxis. We learnt to only use Bluebird, some other companies had taxis with meters that ran ridiculously fast (25000 Rph on Bluebird, 90000 odd on one other company for exactly the same trip) and the drivers seemed to deliberately get lost.. a couple of times I had to tell the drivers they were going in the wrong direction (literally being taken for a ride!!)

One thing I didn't mention and maybe our friend in Surabaya can expand on it... we found that a sidetrip to Tretes, some 2 hours from Surabaya was well worth the effort. Tretes sits 1/2 way up one of the volcanoes and was very pretty and very cool. It took us a while to find, but there is an area up there as well. It operated slightly differently to Dolly in that you took the girl for 3 hours.. at double the price, but there were some pretty nice looking girls there. Accommodation was also interesting in that you could hire a whole house for a day or however long you cared to stay. There were 2 of us and we hired a fully self contained 3 bedroom house for a few days and I think this set us back around $25 a night.

And if English is not your first language, then you have nothing to apologise for at all.. you did a great job with your post and thank you for the info.

Tretes Girl

IMG_1139 (Small).JPG

Views from a hotel, quite stunning!!

IMG_1138 (Small).JPGIMG_1142 (Small).JPGIMG_1143 (Small).JPG

tizio

wow !

excellent informations !!

when i will leave cambodia i plan a stopover in pattaya and then straight to singapore and indonesia, i'll certainly NOT skip Surabaya !

besides, i like rough P4P in fishbowls .. surprising to read picking up girls LT to your hotel is not the norm but will see what we can do ...

do you have any more info about P4P in sumatra as well ?

i've also heard there's a "brothel island" between Singapore and Sumatra .. is it true ?

choochoo

Actual prices on Surabaya anyone? Its like all included? Room and service? Im on Jakarta right now and thinking if it worth the trip.

Any intel on Bali much appreciated too.

(I found some places already with ridiculous prices of over 1 million ST near my hotel.)

Jerboa

I was writing this off memory (that is fading quickly) so thank you for correcting me on the 2nd area spelling. Surabaya is a large city of over 3 million and the 2 areas are around 30 mins apart by taxi. My friend preferred Moro Seneng as it was a lot quieter than Dolly and you weren't over run with touts.. they can get pretty thick at Dolly.

You bought up a very good point with the taxis. We learnt to only use Bluebird, some other companies had taxis with meters that ran ridiculously fast (25000 Rph on Bluebird, 90000 odd on one other company for exactly the same trip) and the drivers seemed to deliberately get lost.. a couple of times I had to tell the drivers they were going in the wrong direction (literally being taken for a ride!!)

One thing I didn't mention and maybe our friend in Surabaya can expand on it... we found that a sidetrip to Tretes, some 2 hours from Surabaya was well worth the effort. Tretes sits 1/2 way up one of the volcanoes and was very pretty and very cool. It took us a while to find, but there is an area up there as well. It operated slightly differently to Dolly in that you took the girl for 3 hours.. at double the price, but there were some pretty nice looking girls there. Accommodation was also interesting in that you could hire a whole house for a day or however long you cared to stay. There were 2 of us and we hired a fully self contained 3 bedroom house for a few days and I think this set us back around $25 a night.

And if English is not your first language, then you have nothing to apologise for at all.. you did a great job with your post and thank you for the info.

Tretes Girl

IMG_1139 (Small).JPG

Views from a hotel, quite stunning!!

IMG_1138 (Small).JPGIMG_1142 (Small).JPGIMG_1143 (Small).JPG

Nice pics! cute girl and a room with a view, and so cheap.

wow !

excellent informations !!

when i will leave cambodia i plan a stopover in pattaya and then straight to singapore and indonesia, i'll certainly NOT skip Surabaya !

besides, i like rough P4P in fishbowls .. surprising to read picking up girls LT to your hotel is not the norm but will see what we can do ...

do you have any more info about P4P in sumatra as well ?

i've also heard there's a "brothel island" between Singapore and Sumatra .. is it true ?

Are you thinking of the island of Batam, just of the coast of Singapore.

You mention LT, I'm also Interested In weather you can take girls back to your hotel room In Indo, or Is It not normal practice for Asian customers.

rddpp

Actual prices on Surabaya anyone? Its like all included? Room and service? Im on Jakarta right now and thinking if it worth the trip.

Any intel on Bali much appreciated too.

(I found some places already with ridiculous prices of over 1 million ST near my hotel.)

When I was last there in 2009, the prices ranged in Dolly from 65000 rph to around 150000.. My favourite place was 80000 in 2007 and 2008.. really good girl and whilst her room was small, at a pinch I would have been happy to spend a night or 2 there. This went up to 100000 in 2009. The first 2 trip the exchange rate was around 9500, the last in had dropped to 9000, thats to the $USD. Just looking now on XE.com, thats probably what you would get at the moment. All the action in Dolly is onsite, I believe it was possible to take a girl out but it was ridiculously expensive compared to the 1 1/2 hour rate.

Why the variation in prices? Well the 65000 places were pretty basic but 80000 got you a nice room and all the boom boom yum yum you want. I suppose some places charged more on the basis they thought they had the better girls.. I didn't see that.

What we did the first night we were there.. and I had a friend who was reasonably fluent in Indonesian. is we went around and mapped the place out, name., building number and what their charge was. Saved a lot of hassle on that and future trips. You see very few white faces in Dolly or Moro Seneng.

Hope this helps.

rddpp

Sorry about the multiple answers.. not yet quite got the hang of this.

choochoo

Sorry about the multiple answers.. not yet quite got the hang of this.

Thanks a lot for the info. After reading you im gonna go Subaraya for 3-4 days after YogYakarta.

If places/girls are easy going on taking pictures i may even attempt a short TR. (PG 13 pics)

:GoldenSmile1:

P.S: A mototaxi driver told me about a place around 400k rph/2 hours in/around Mangga Besar

but im 5 minutes walking away from Malioboro Spa. So thats it for tonight. Handsumman is so horny.

nikcool10

thanks for the excellent post , very informative and written in details !

losworld

Have been there 3 times and if you're into banging girls you've found the right place. I agree with what I read before I went, there is very little to do during the day except.. prowl around Dolly. There is a 2nd area called..mmm... Morisanang.. much smaller but set up like Dolly. Anyway this is some years old and prices have gone up and exchange rates down, but when I was over there last time.. 2010?.. it worked out around $10 -$12 for 1 1/2 hours.

Dolly

Dolly is a street that is short and only about 150-200 meters long. The houses take in about 80% of the length of the street. it T's into the main drag on the hill, Gilaya? anyways, the houses are on dolly and at the T. past dolly and on the right are some alleys with karaoke. the queens here would not excite you.

population of the area is at 600-700 girls and maybe over 80% that most of us would not do. dolly is nothing like the descriptions i have read in the past: "2000" girls, biggest playground in se asia, 10,000, etc.

if a girl hasnt been with a foreigner before you might actually witness her being shocked at a tip being given to her or think that you are trying to pay her instead of at the front desk. no tipping is just fine and a small tip results in much more appreciation than an issan girl would ever demonstrate (mostly because an isaan girl doesnt understand the concept).

where does the money go? it is quickly spent as shopping is a passion almost every woman worships. many girls hock their mobles at the end of the month to get money and might go for 2-3 weeks before getting a new phone and then again the following month, hocking it as well, in a never ending cycle.

last week of the month shows some slowing of business in dolly as the locals await their next paycheck.

as the girls live there dolly is technically open 24 hrs a day and i have gotten calls at 6am asking if i am in town and can come for a visit pronto. kind of special to have your favorite little hooker call you or sms at 6am asking if you can get your ass down to dolly asap and service her. Dolly always appears busy (at night that is) as a result of a plethora of touts standing in the street. they are harmless and as with many touts, papasans or mamasans, they are also for the most part idiots though one can find a gem even among touts and i have a couple of friends on the road. take a moment to look at their girls and say 'no thank you" and they will leave you alone.

whereas one witnesses many an isaan always trying to scam and steel your money i have seen almost none of this behaviour in dolly (and rarely in indo, itself). the only scam i have found in dolly is known as the 5K rp. scam and it is in almost every house. in giving change back at the counter, 90% of the time the cashier will try to pocket a consistent 5K saying it is for the police. i have always gotten the money back. twice i had incidences that got pretty aggravated, one almost came to blows and at a house that i was in essence a platinum card member. i got the money back and told the a-hole i would not be returning. my phone almost immediately lit up wth sms txt msgs that continued for weeks from the residences of the house apologizing for the confrontation (and there obvious future loss of income). I stayed away for 6 weeks.

in general, few whites around dolly. people very nice and great just to hangout all evening: girl, food, a beer in a dangout bar, another girl, etc. three or four shortimes at dolly and i cant even spell long time. besides, its easy to go down the road to the hotel, sleep for a while and come back.

prices start at 55k. the 55k shop is hopeless but the 60k shop surprisingly has a couple of just outstanding performers as does the 70k shop. top price in dolly is 125K but there is no need to go there and it doesnt buy any better service. in avg my time is spent in the 80-85k shops but the 60-75k shops hold several of my all time favorites. all time as in ALL TIME. quite a statement in my book.

surprising number of girls who i get along well with and after the session they will lay in your arms while you watch a movie together on their tv. the time limit is 60 min but in many of the places they will let me stay for 75-90 min before they come and announce it is all over (and then there are even houses though i do a lot of business they expect my ass out at 60min). some girls have specific sleep habits and want your hands in just the right place and wrapped around them so they can dose off. very sweet.

in short, there is good and bad in what i have seen in indo but less problems than say the ubiquitous places mentioned, like thailand. (and just some fantastic sex.)

i have had more great sex in indo than any other country and maybe even compared to the the rest of my life. and, mostly by 21 yr old girls who i am just amazed at how much desire they have within. for my top performers, many of them get my highest mark - something i rarely give out, one needs to be in shape or they will chew you up and spit you out. they have rewritten the book for me.

surabaya has little to offer except for dolly and most of us are not going to fly into a place that is pretty out of the way just for a few humps.

Hotels near Dolly

Girl friendly budget hotels are about a mile walk down the hill from dolly (pronounced with the indo alphabet - doe-LEE - the stress is suppose to be equal on all syllables to my ears the last syllable comes out stronger - a good example would be the word for six). At the base of the hill is the turquoise van that goes up the hill to dolly. Taxis are cheap by most of your standards, there are lots of them and i even take them with some regularity. The area is serviced by the mikrolet bus/vans/bemos that go right up the hill to dolly. again, perfect for me at 2300rp. a ride.

to the budget hotels - walk to the bottom of the hill. at the alfa mart veer right and then a quick left on the main street heading back into the middle of town (carrefour and TP). about two blocks down are several hotels.

with 7 million ppl (?) there are a lot of hotels in surabaya. best reference point is always TP (pronounced Tay-P) Mall ( a huge mall in the middle of town) when asking about where a hotel is. dolly is roughly west of TP. not far but about ten min with traffic from TP.

perhaps find a map and acquaint oneself with TP and then things make a lot more sense. the map wont announce "dolly' as dolly is really just the smaller of the two main streets in 'dolly'. simplified, dolly is the name of a street. dolly is in the part of town called Kupang (though those in dolly will disagree). find kupang on a map, find the large cemetary in kupang and dolly is just roughly to the west of the cemetary (sorry, i am trying to visualize this in my head.

there is very little else of interest in surabaya except for dolly and a handful of other venues. i cant think of why someone would come to surabaya except that they love sex and expect to get it on 3-5 times a day.

directing their taxi to them ( i hate the taxi mafia: there is only one company allowed for pickup - corruption - at the airport so i do as i usually do and walk down to departures and get a taxi dropping people off. some say blue bird is the best, they are ok but my fav is silver taxi. the budget hotels at the bottom of dolly's hill: they are probably technically located in Kupang. so, telling a driver (these guys are really not too bright; there could literally be a McDonald's across the street and many of these guys will tell you there arent any) kupang, between LLC and dolly will put you pretty close to the hotels. again, there are a lot of hotels in surabaya, a jillion taxis and one can stay many places. a surabayan travel agent might be of assistance.

booking a room in advance: i dont have any idea, sorry. i am sure one of the big travel agents near TP could help. i will try to see if i can remember a name.

24/7 - the vast majority of the girls live there. thus, they are in the rooms behind the main living room. starting around 10am or 11am a few of houses open. but remembering back to sp's day time pics, there is some business in dolly at that time but very small compared to the night time scene. many houses go till 4am. some shut down around 2am. some all night. linda's house goes mostly all night. you can find her literally 24/7 and a few times at 8am when she didnt answer her phone i just went in climbed the stairs and cozied up next to that warm little body of hers while she was sleeping. obviously the girls arent nearly as accessible as at night and always good to have 2-3 names. also, some guys will show you thru the rooms while the girls are sleeping. very hard for me to make a choice in these circumstances as you cant see anything but can be fun. always have to expect the unexpected.

one indo told me dolly is a legalized area. you dont see cops here. they have there own security force of 2-3 squads. two wear green and the third wears black uniforms. you rarely see them in the area a foreigner would visit, but maybe a single one from time to time. you will see them in groups regularly in the back alleys above the 'T' (west of girilaya). back there and to some degree in parts of girilaya road the rule is music off at midnight and business thru. dolly keeps going obviously, but some houses pull the curtains on the windows and so you have to walk in to view the girls and cant from the street. a good time to veiw many many girls. they all seem to be in the viewing rooms at 1 or 2am. very difficult to see every girl and i found a winner last night that has been in dolly for a year and i had never seen her before. i was almost hitting my head on the wall saying, how could i have missed you all this time? you may never see every girl and very easy to not see the real winners. regarding the curtains closing, i have only seen this on girilaya and dont see any curtain closing on the street that is dolly.

it is interesting how i got in the mindset that sex equated to ejaculation. with many of these girls, getting there is most of the fun and sometimes i just put a lid on it when getting close and 90% into the session, walk across the street and choose a new one and repeat the process.

some discos might interest you. for me i am in headed to bed when they are just getting going around midnight. dolly is mostly about the sex. the dangdut bars have cute singers but no grab ass is going on. prob not much like a pattaya or an AC. there are other places in surabaya and in the future i will try to give a run down. dolly can take care of 99% of the needs so other places get very little discussion.

3] BUDGET HOTELS: You can see the Hotels Grand Palace and Memory from Lucys front door. Both are great value for under Sin$30. Or walk up the street that has the fruit stalls in the middle of the road; you will see many budget hotels in the side streets. Choose one with a clean looking lobby. Dont pay more than Rp80 to 150k

The first 2 pics are of the same girl.. and she would have been the best I have come across in my travels in SE Asia. I found the girls to be ultra friendly and all good performers.

attachicon.gifPicture 001 (Medium).jpgattachicon.gifIMG_2176 (Medium).JPGattachicon.gifIMG_2180 (Medium).JPGattachicon.gifIMG_2181 (Medium).JPGattachicon.gifIMG_2198 (Medium).jpgattachicon.gifIMG_2204 (Medium).jpgattachicon.gifIMG_2205 (Medium).jpg

great info thanks for the post