IGNORED

Cheaper Flight?

LISBON

Just returned from another fantastic 2 weeks in Patts, stayed in the New Page 10 hotel on Soi 10, amazing place, highly recommended and all the girls just loved the bedroom and bathroom!

Anyhow, got a really large amount of depression at the moment so I thought that I would at least book the flight for the next visit which normally helps in reducing the gloom and despondency when seeing the dates are fixed in the Calendar!

However, the best price I can find for a direct flight is £549 with Eva, my recent flight with Eva was only £479. Has anyone seen any direct flights any cheaper? If so, it would be appreciated if you could let me know.

Many thanks

Lisbon

:001_Thank_You5:

eva did have a sale @ 520,you'll be very lucky to get cheaper as air passenger duty doubled begining of november thank you government

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

eva did have a sale @ 520,you'll be very lucky to get cheaper as air passenger duty doubled begining of november thank you government

Don't know if it's a sale but 'travelhouse' quoted me this price today, travelling out 25th March for 3 weeks