Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

diana inn

mike2228

looking for info on diana inn....is it worth a stay..?? how much..?

i think its near mikes market??

diana inn is on the corner of 2nd road and soi diana.

rooms in the new pool wing are very nice and would set you back about 1200-1400 a night depending how busy they are.

i stayed at the diana inn many times but personaly wouldnt stay there again after a disagreement regarding money.

many good things have been said about the place but also many negative things. there is a lack of good service in my opinion

sporran

diana inn is on the corner of 2nd road and soi diana.

rooms in the new pool wing are very nice and would set you back about 1200-1400 a night depending how busy they are.

i stayed at the diana inn many times but personaly wouldnt stay there again after a disagreement regarding money.

many good things have been said about the place but also many negative things. there is a lack of good service in my opinion

sporran

thanks for the info

I stayed there for a few nights the first time I was in Pattaya in Jan 2006 . I think it was recomended in lonely Planet travel book so I went with it.

I think I payed about 1300b per night for a room in the back overlooking the swiming pool . The room was big and clean but there was a beer bar complex no more than 20 meters from my room.

There was loud music going until 2am. I ended going to the Royal Palace hotel on 2nd for the rest of the trip witch I found to be a better hotel and better value.

I stayed there in 2006 when rooms were 990 baht. I had one of the older rooms and felt that it needed a refurb. If rooms here are indeed 1400 now, I would look at a new hotel for only a few hundred more.

+ Great location

+ Great buffet breakfast and dinner

- Price - too old to justify high cost (I ave not seen the new wing mind you)

Old rooms are certainly a bit tired. The new pool wing is good. I have stayed many times as this is certainly one of the best positions in Pattaya. Right on Second Road behind Mike's Mall - on baht bus route and right by LK Metro area. Really a fantastic position. I have always found the staff to be great and friendly and the cleaners brilliant. The pool and pool bar area are also great.

The buffet breakfast is good and included in the price which now in high season should be around 1400 in New Pool Wing and 1200 in older rooms. Probably not the most luxurious hotel and parts are certainly in need of upgrading, but a safe bet in the best spot.

looking for info on diana inn....is it worth a stay..?? how much..?

i think their is more than 1 diana????

thanks ,,that sound like a good deal...i.ve tried the evergreen ..and that is 1900 a night

enjoy its the best location

There are 3 or 4 hotels in 'The Diana Group' but only 1 Diana Inn. This is the 1 on the corner of Soi Diana and Second Road. As I said a fantastic spot and right next to Kiss Restaurant. Kiss for those who do not know it - is a 24 hour, cheap eating place. Very busy and the food is well prepared and good for the price. Not haute cuisine but for the price it is brilliant. Good place to 'people watch' from after 0300.

I stayed there in 2006 when rooms were 990 baht. I had one of the older rooms and felt that it needed a refurb. If rooms here are indeed 1400 now, I would look at a new hotel for only a few hundred more.

+ Great location

+ Great buffet breakfast and dinner

- Price - too old to justify high cost (I ave not seen the new wing mind you)

thanks for the info i think i.ll look elsewhere..

There are 3 or 4 hotels in 'The Diana Group' but only 1 Diana Inn. This is the 1 on the corner of Soi Diana and Second Road. As I said a fantastic spot and right next to Kiss Restaurant. Kiss for those who do not know it - is a 24 hour, cheap eating place. Very busy and the food is well prepared and good for the price. Not haute cuisine but for the price it is brilliant. Good place to 'people watch' from after 0300.

thanks for the info ...will come in handy for a late night snack at kiss

I'm in the Pool wing at the moment. 2000b for a clean 3rd floor room with no lift that hasn't been updated since it was built and a hell of a lot of noise from the bars opposite. I only came here for the night because another booking got messed up. I will be leaving in the morning and will never come back. Truly a rip-off. :NoNo3:

I'm in the Pool wing at the moment. 2000b for a clean 3rd floor room with no lift that hasn't been updated since it was built and a hell of a lot of noise from the bars opposite. I only came here for the night because another booking got messed up. I will be leaving in the morning and will never come back. Truly a rip-off. :NoNo3:

thanks for that ....it looks like i won.t be staying their...

When I checked out they did actually give me 600B back so I suppose it was some sort of deposit in case the noise sent me mental and I emptied the minibar. That made the room 1400B/night which is much fairer. Still only suitable for deaf people though.

The buffet breakfast (included) was average and the ingredients were cheap. Coffee and orange juice were particularly bad.

When I checked out they did actually give me 600B back so I suppose it was some sort of deposit in case the noise sent me mental and I emptied the minibar. That made the room 1400B/night which is much fairer. Still only suitable for deaf people though.

The buffet breakfast (included) was average and the ingredients were cheap. Coffee and orange juice were particularly bad.

thanks for all the info ..i,ll probably syat elsewere