IGNORED

Double standards in certain clubs

rum

Indians from India have a reputation - and it's well deserved. Some of the stuff they do is just so... "funny"? Well, funny to outsiders watching, but not to the people running the business.

Sure, it doesn't apply to everyone, but when you're working the door, you can't do background checks and give people 20 questions. So they turn away some good Indian customers to avoid mostly the bad ones. Best thing to do is to make it obvious you are from the US/UK, or pretend to be...

You will find the same treatment if you are White trying to get into Japanese places. You will also find the same treatment if you are White trying to enter some Thai venues.

Thailand - and most of the World - doesn't see discrimination based on race as a big thing. Just as we discriminate in favor of beautiful girls and against ugly people in many situations, they see race and country just as another thing they can discriminate on.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scumbag

• Dick Farang

• FARANGALANG

• Asif

Met 2 Indian guys (from India) on my last trip to Patong. We had some beers at Sea Dragon in Bangla. They said they had to go buy cigarets and went of never to come back. I got stuck with then bill for all of us......... Not saying every Indian is cheep, but they are the only ones I've met.

Love me longtime :Biatch12:

Practice to beat the pro's http://www.fetchfido...4/connect_4.htm

http://en.wikipedia....roll_(Internet)

actually indians, nepali, srilankans, pakistanis, middle easterns and of course blacks in general don't seem to be welcome in whole of east asia, it's not just a thailand issue.

if a specific nationality earned a bad reputation there's usually a reason, unfortunately it's going to take a long time to change the stereotypes.

look at the russians for instance, in the '90s people was scared of them and now they're welcomed everywhere despite their rude manners as they're spending like crazy.

and yet, ask any honest Thai (if any) and they will make no mistery they hate farangs, and also chinese if that matters, and also vietnamese, khmers, burmese and most of the thais too, the ones from the south for instance, and the half-Lao, and the chinese-thai bangkok elite ... i mean the Thais really think to be the master race and nobody will teach them otherwise as long as they live in their bubble and never set foot outside LOS.

Years ago I was on Walking Street in a little beer bar when an

Indian man sat down and ordered a beer and the girl just looked at

him and pointed to a picture behind the bar of a Pig in a turban

The guy got really pissed off but the girl just walked down the bar.

I have a friend who is Indian and was born in Thailand speaks

Thai,german and english live there his whole life and there is a lot

of bars he is not welcome in.

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

This is a very complex topic, the notion that thais are generally racist can be spread to indians as well...........but again one just has to ignore those things and find his own place,there was a time black guys couldn't get into any white clubs in the west but now things have changed,we can even marry white women,but how many black guys are allowed to marry indian women (food for thought).I work with a lot of indian guys and I think they are kool,even taken a few to some of the raunchiest black strip clubs in baltimore and they do spend some money,actually they do spend a lot once the ladies start playing with them.My point really is presentation -they way you smell,the dress you wear and your general attitude,these attributes have a way of breaking down the barriers.One example,I was sent to shanghai for a 5 week project,stayed in one of the best hotels on nanjing road (JW),before I got there I read on a lot of forums that the chinese or the working girls (thais vietnamese philipinos) do not go with black guys,.blah blah,on one forum one guy actually said chinese girls hate black guys..Well lets put it this way,I had some of the finest thai,philipino,viet,laos pussy available in shanghai I even ended up having two chinese girlfriends.This is because I dressed well,looked kool and had a permanent smile on my face and had plenty of money to spend when I went into the clubs and, yes,I did order my usual double henessey with no ice .So I believe it is only a matter of time before the indian folks (from india) get the drift -patts is about spending baht and looking good,the gogos,clubs,ladies all want to make money...this is my 2cents imho,btw the habit of ganging up on a single lady is criminal i believe.

J

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

I have seen 6 Indian men walk a scared looking TG to the back of a closed curry house.

I have seen Indian men measure whisky shots, then dilute down the 1cm remaining with a bottle of water (shared)

I have seen Indian men offer 400 baht for room and fuck to a Soi 6 girl, then up his generous offer to the full 1000 baht but for him and his mate

I have seen 1000 altercations with Indians & Thais what appear to be arguements over price, 9/10 times as I walk past and overhear the conflict, it is.

Question. If everytime you saw a uniformed policeman on the street, he ran up to you, and whacked you with his truncheon - would you try and avoid policemen on the street?

The Thai people are in Pattaya to make mone-ee, they don't need the hassle off people who want to argue over 5 baht.

If I went to a bar with my white face and ran up a 3k checkbin, then argued about paying and walked off - I would probably have a hard time getting a seat at that bar again, or perhaps if I did maybe with a bottle across my head. It doesn't make them racist just because they now won't let me in, it just means they have got no time for people who are tight arses.

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Thais don't like Indians because Indians are better at the Thai game. Indians will wear you down price wise! Obviously, Thais would rather prefer a bunch of 2 week millionaire suckers from the States.

Also, you know who else is not allowed into agogos? Thai guys.

Thais don't like Indians because Indians are better at the Thai game. Indians will wear you down price wise! Obviously, Thais would rather prefer a bunch of 2 week millionaire suckers from the States.

That's because they're protecting the geese that lay the golden eggs. We farang spend big, Thai guys coming in will just get pissed and belligerent towards farang, causing the farang to depart fast.

That's because they're protecting the geese that lay the golden eggs. We farang spend big, Thai guys coming in will just get pissed and belligerent towards farang, causing the farang to depart fast.

and some crazy arabs spend much bigger than us, if that matters ...

they simply know that farangs would downplay a place filled by Thais and move along.

after all you pay more also for a so called "exclusivity"....

well no offence to the indians but i've been a few times to Nepal and India and sorry but the indians can get so pushy and aggressive when dealing about money, no wonder the Thais blacklisted them.

their eventual darker skin has NOTHING to do with the reason they're not welcome, don't play the race card please.

• 1 month later...

I've witnessed Thais discriminating against Indians so many times I lost count of it and ot just at the gogo bars. I've seen it from street vendors selling t-shirts in Phuket. An indian man on Bangla Road asked the thai woman selling the shirts how much for a shirt and the woman answered "you can't afford, you indian don't buy, so don't waste my time". I've also seen first hand while checking in a hotel in Pattaya indian men being told the hotel is full while I was just behind them and got a room. I asked the person at reception why they said that to them? She said because several indian men share a single room, bring girls without paying the fee to the hotel and dirty the room before leaving. Also witnessed a few times gogos turning down a group of indian men while I was just behind and let in. Sucks to be indian I guess. Also, from speaking to girls, they had the worst experience with indian guys. Not only the horrible smell but also the guy having his buddies waiting inside the room and gang banging the thai girls. I'm sure not all Indian guys are like that but the few bad apples have ruined it for the rest of good mannered ones.

If we were all like the indians, imagine the going rate for a BF/shag bravo keep it up :Finger5:

• 2 weeks later...

The whole of last week I was at Pattaya. And yes as Sprite13 has commented a few bad apples has ruined the party for the Indians. Learnt from my TG that Indians are mostly rude and bad tippers. Sigh...sad but true...Being an Indian myself, I was refused entry at the Alcatrz and the Mixx club. I was told "members only"! Wtf! Fortunately, this didn't ruin my trip as I had a nice time and enjoyed at the Iron Club, Airport and few others as I was a regular and the staff and security guys knew me. The next best option would be the club insomina. Nice place to hook up with some gorgeous babes ;)

Edited by theriddler

Happens to white guys too, Only letting japanese in certain clubs in bangkok. Thais are racist.... Fact. Just move on to the next place, their are plenty that will happily take your money.

Sooner or later someone will take a stance against this racist behaviour and have these clubs pulled bang to rights......

Everyone just seems to accept this behaviour which is why it continues.

Be interesting to see the response of a local lawyer retained in a case such as this ??

Edited by Joe_Le_Force