IGNORED

Condo or Guesthouse from 24 January - 15 February

The Viking

Hey guys, I'm thinking about renting a condo or a guesthouse this time as I don't want to pay 1500 bath per night for Sandy Springs again, it was a nice room but I don't need that kind of fancyness to be honest!

IS there some sort of site to look for available condos preferably in Pattaya? I tried to look at Dancewatchers but they all seem to be booked when I'm going.

Also, feel free to recommend nice guesthouses that might have weekly or montly rates since 22 days this time. I've heard that LK Metro is nice

Thanks

Kenneth

Hey guys, I'm thinking about renting a condo or a guesthouse this time as I don't want to pay 1500 bath per night for Sandy Springs again, it was a nice room but I don't need that kind of fancyness to be honest!

IS there some sort of site to look for available condos preferably in Pattaya? I tried to look at dancewatchers but they all seem to be booked when I'm going.

Also, feel free to recommend nice guesthouses that might have weekly or montly rates since 22 days this time. I've heard that LK Metro is nice

Thanks

Kenneth

How much budget are you going to have mate? I have the same problem as well. I am going to Pattaya more or less at the same time and stay there 20 days. To be honest I dont want to pay for hotel too much money and I have been searching for guesthouses and already started to a topic. Look at those sites that other members have replied to me :

http://www.canterburytalescafe.com

http://pattaya.sawadee.com/

"Coffee & Beer" behind Soi Bukhao Market, next to Friendship Supermarkt 500 Thb a day, 13.000 ThB a month"

http://www.casadelobos.net/

and you can check at this site http://www.bookmyspot.com/

I hope these help to you mate :)

Edited by ismlunal

Thanks, thinking max 1000 per night but less is more for me this time... I've seen that topic too, I guess it's actually cheaper to order for a month than per night

Yeah it is but the problem is to find a vacant room for that time.I have e-mailed to some guesthouses and hotels but they all told me they did not have any room available in February.Also I am thinking to rent a condo or home with 2 room but they all require long term contract which is not favorable for me. Anyway, if you find a place to stay can you let me know about it? Maybe I could consider to stay there as well :)

Yeah it is but the problem is to find a vacant room for that time.I have e-mailed to some guesthouses and hotels but they all told me they did not have any room available in February.Also I am thinking to rent a condo or home with 2 room but they all require long term contract which is not favorable for me. Anyway, if you find a place to stay can you let me know about it? Maybe I could consider to stay there as well :)

Yes, ofcourse I will!

I just hope it won't be impossible to get a place to stay!

Is that 700 per night then? Or guess it's maybe smarter to take the one month thingie? Do you have weekly, as I think with my booking it will be 21 nights.

Kenneth

edit; also, do those have balconies?

Edited by Knudde

• 2 weeks later...

it sounds like we are of similar minds.im in town 19thto10th feb but wont book up anything for the duration in case its crap.i may just book something for 4 nights near sandy spring b,cos of location,maybe aa lek or inntown i know theyve been getting slaughterd in reviews but i need to get something to arrive at from airport.then i intend to look down soi diane, the new buildings on the left.also in soi13 area theres a hotel i cant remember the name of its only small so no pool.its onsoi 13i wonderful bar1 is on the corner and this place is 50metres down on the left next door to the ritz diner.nice breakfast there.good luck.

it sounds like we are of similar minds.im in town 19thto10th feb but wont book up anything for the duration in case its crap.i may just book something for 4 nights near sandy spring b,cos of location,maybe aa lek or inntown i know theyve been getting slaughterd in reviews but i need to get something to arrive at from airport.then i intend to look down soi diane, the new buildings on the left.also in soi13 area theres a hotel i cant remember the name of its only small so no pool.its onsoi 13i wonderful bar1 is on the corner and this place is 50metres down on the left next door to the ritz diner.nice breakfast there.good luck.

Thanks, but I've allready booked at Rockhouse on LK Metro for my stay after recommendations by JohnnyWilde!

Good luck to you too!