Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

ephedrine

mike2228

Ephedrine is not a slimming tablet, it merely increases your heart rate and gives you an energy boost. Its also illegal in Thailand. :)

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

On the net? Pattaya/Thailand? Your location?

For slimming purposes try look for Stacker (E/C/A).

Edit: It's not necessary to make 3 topics about the same thing...

Edited by DVD

Ephedrine is not a slimming tablet, it merely increases your heart rate and gives you an energy boost. Its also illegal in Thailand. :)

AKA, a heart attack waiting to happen for us older gents.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

The stack is what people use Ephedrine/Caffeine/Asprin to assist in their training as a supplement. Not worth it. If there was a miracle tablet to slim down, I would be skinny.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Firstly, ephedrene hydrochloride is used in making amphetamines thus illegal in Thailand. Second, it WILL help you lose body fat providing 1)you train regularly and intensely some form of cardio 2)Your daily diet is decent and controlled. However if you wpend most days having breakfast at mcdonalds, lunch at pizza hut and evenings knocking back san miguels then forget it.

That being said IF you are exercising intensely and regularly with a decent diet, in Thailand clenbuterol is what you are looking for. This added with t3 is even more potent but prepare for high heart rate, sweating excessively whilst training and cramps if you dont stay hydrated.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

The stack is what people use Ephedrine/Caffeine/Asprin to assist in their training as a supplement. Not worth it. If there was a miracle tablet to slim down, I would be skinny.

There are some "miracle" pills, but they're not without bieffects of course. :)

Try to find some info about Clenbuterol or DNP.

DNP is very effective but with bad bieffects.

thanks didnt know it is illegal

On the net? Pattaya/Thailand? Your location?

For slimming purposes try look for Stacker (E/C/A).

Edit: It's not necessary to make 3 topics about the same thing...

thanks im new to this...ill get the hang of this!!

thanks im new to this...ill get the hang of this!!

Remember, however, that none of these drugs discussed here are legal.

Many of them have severe side effects. Being in a such hot and humid climate like in Thailand isn't really helping either.