IGNORED

Russians taking over Pattaya?

rojas57

one thing I noticed is that most of the Russian couples have a hot wife and a russian slob husband. They trained them well under Communism.

That's like saying that most of the Canadian couples are fugly and pasty.. Yep even in BC!

We're not here for a long time

Just a good time !

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked up One Two Wks ago around entrance to Walking Street as you face it with Beer Garden on your right.

Cost 1,000 St Why just fancied a change. She was slim ok looking nothing special other than she seemed to give off an air of being a dirty Bitch.

English ok ish told me had been in Pats 3 Months. Came over to work in the Club just down from Teezers but after a Month jacked it in as they were Badtards to work for n knocked her around.

Took her back to hotel and had to tell her to shower dirty Bitch. Anyway body was nice n tight with a shaven haven started with a Blow job got her to frigging herself covered up and fucked her silly. Then thought I would have her Doggy Style and then decided would do her arse. The crazy part was I in a mad moment went BB and. Fucked her harder up that Marmite Motirway than anyone ever before.

She took it well although towards the end started complaining a bit with only made me do her harder still LOL

All in all a gud 8 outa 10.

Saw her a few nights later and thought I would have her again but she turned me down saying I was too big WTF and she would only Blow me. Fuck that I wanted that tight arse again so picked up a nice small FL who had no problems with my cock HA HA

Never met a Thai who has so dunno why the Russian Bird did.

All in all a good expirance if only to say I did

Best wishes

Girls Russian tourists have no interest in Western farang.

I hope I am wrong.

Too bad! They're beautiful.

It's funny , I fancy blond Euro chicks over Asians but I haven't tried a Russian babe yet . Maybe next timeski .

I cant say I know this to be 100% correct but last time I heard Russian travel agencies are pushing Pattaya as a family Holiday destination. the reason is(maybe bigger kickbacks)it's a reasonably cheap place to take the family and it ticks all the boxes. That is until they arrive and see there are lots of other boxes being ticked on a very large scale..lol. Maybe that could explain why they seem to be pissed off but surely that couldn't account for the whole lot of them though.

How did they get to love Pattaya so much. What started all this?

That's like saying that most of the Canadian couples are fugly and pasty.. Yep even in BC!

it would be like that only if it was true.

in order for it to be true we'd have to be on the top 20 list for fat countries which I have provided.

Rank Country % Overweight or obese

1. Nauru 94.5

2. Federated States of Micronesia 91.1

3. Cook Islands 90.9

4. Tonga 90.8

5. Niue 81.7

6. Samoa 80.4

7. Palau 78.4

8. Kuwait 74.2

9. United States 74.1

10. Kiribati 73.6

11. Dominica 71.0

12. Barbados 69.7

13. Argentina 69.4

14. Egypt 69.4

15. Malta 68.7

16. Greece 68.5

17. New Zealand 68.4

18. United Arab Emirates 68.3

19. Mexico 68.1

20. Trinidad and Tobago 67.9

Read more: Fattest Countries in the World — Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/obesity.html#ixzz1UK6sOwh5

Just found and translated via google on a Russian travel forum.

Looks like they have some things in common with the rest of us.

Thailand hotels » Pattaya, Pattaya Garden 3 *

hotel Rating: 4

Travel Company: Pegasus Touristik " Agreement Assessment of the firm: 4

Estimates of the hotel:

Area: 5

Service: 3 -

Power: 4

Entertainment: 3

Rest time: August with a 30, with July to at with the eighth p August. .. Once upon x with a friend at 173 thing checked x availability p bugs, and glory t God nothing happened, and even p lizards and x ant is not p was, and then came to a little to gikonchik, and but with nothing to worry about. .. be squeamish about - in Thailand is not p ride, and by the way I to you with a different opinion, and yes m ok. .. It is about not p liked about the situation: on the last night of invited x number of friends (Taek) (in this hotel p free) window, as we called it a shot x at t video camera, and in information about these girls. .. At t morning with us provided x account and at t 1300 baht, and since have made ​​x 1000 We have a of evidence, but it equally, but for to them we are called tourists, and therefore should be called to pay. .. Maintainer to guide type, and says: "If you called is not p pay, and we n we'll go without you "Especially with it with no p cared about t our t problem t in one word. .. As a result, P had to pay. Overall impression p good and choose x that a hotel on the main in- Thailand p rest is not p hotel, and so we called it just about spent the night. .. What's with regard to the numbers: Conder excellent, and TV with a set of poorly with the work) in a safe room p better p not p used to , and x is the p main: nothing to valuable to not p leave p in the room. .. you n eat p in a country where p everyone to believe as my duty to cheat on tourists , and in general in- so everything's cool, but now a days is counted x up to the next to travel!))) Pattaya for a P position, and where t come back !))))

Just found and translated via google on a Russian travel forum.

Looks like they have some things in common with the rest of us.

Thailand Hotels » Pattaya, Pattaya Garden 3 *

Hotel Rating: 4

Travel Company: Pegasus Touristik " Agreement Assessment of the firm: 4

Estimates of the hotel:

Area: 5

Service: 3 -

Power: 4

Entertainment: 3

Rest time: August with a 30, with July to at with the eighth p August. .. Once upon x with a friend at 173 thing checked x availability p bugs, and glory t God nothing happened, and even p lizards and x ant is not p was, and then came to a little to gikonchik, and but with nothing to worry about. .. be squeamish about - in Thailand is not p ride, and by the way I to you with a different opinion, and yes m ok. .. It is about not p liked about the situation: on the last night of invited x number of friends (Taek) (in this hotel p free) window, as we called it a shot x at t video camera, and in information about these girls. .. At t morning with us provided x account and at t 1300 baht, and since have made ​​x 1000 We have a of evidence, but it equally, but for to them we are called tourists, and therefore should be called to pay. .. Maintainer to guide type, and says: "If you called is not p pay, and we n we'll go without you "Especially with it with no p cared about t our t problem t in one word. .. As a result, P had to pay. Overall impression p good and choose x that a hotel on the main in- Thailand p rest is not p hotel, and so we called it just about spent the night. .. What's with regard to the numbers: Conder excellent, and TV with a set of poorly with the work) in a safe room p better p not p used to , and x is the p main: nothing to valuable to not p leave p in the room. .. you n eat p in a country where p everyone to believe as my duty to cheat on tourists , and in general in- so everything's cool, but now a days is counted x up to the next to travel!))) Pattaya for a P position, and where t come back !))))

Oh my Buddha.. Hardly it's readable. Drop me a link, i 'll make a translation.

I have no idea why you provided the data you did..

Fugly & Pasty means = Fucking ugly and white skinned... Who said anything about fat?

I played minor league hockey in Spokane and I definitely know what you have going on up there in BC... Also played some hockey in Trail... Of course there are always exceptions in Vancouver but the average female up there is below average in looks...

You have a lot of pigs up there.... On par with females from the middle of the US and British women...

What are you defending?

it would be like that only if it was true.

in order for it to be true we'd have to be on the top 20 list for fat countries which I have provided.

Rank Country % Overweight or obese

1. Nauru 94.5

2. Federated States of Micronesia 91.1

3. Cook Islands 90.9

4. Tonga 90.8

5. Niue 81.7

6. Samoa 80.4

7. Palau 78.4

8. Kuwait 74.2

9. United States 74.1

10. Kiribati 73.6

11. Dominica 71.0

12. Barbados 69.7

13. Argentina 69.4

14. Egypt 69.4

15. Malta 68.7

16. Greece 68.5

17. New Zealand 68.4

18. United Arab Emirates 68.3

19. Mexico 68.1

20. Trinidad and Tobago 67.9

Read more: Fattest Countries in the World — Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/obesity.html#ixzz1UK6sOwh5

We're not here for a long time

Just a good time !

I thought I was the only one being soooo surprised when seeing so many of them during our last trip! In a few places, where our girls took us, there were menus in Russian more often than in English! During the day you will find (especially on beach road) 3 Russian birds against one Thai bird!!!

Considering their drinking habits, you have to understand a very important difference between Western world and Eastern Europe: the fact that they drink at home does not mean they are really poor and can't afford paying for drinks in a bar! That is a different culture!!! Not only Russians (more less all Eastern Europeans) drink vodka like Scottish men drink whiskey (apart from Czech and Slovaks who have very good, strong beers; not 3.5% lager)! They drink it as pure, down in one go 50 ml shots! And believe me, nobody learns that from watching! As they say it: 'the secret is to practice!' Considering, that most of them can easily go above 10 shots like that, drinking in a bar is going to be really expensive!!! Secondly, because of the communism and times when the clubs were only for high rank officers (if there were any at all) they do not see any sense to go out and spend lets say 50-70 quid just for a night bar crawl! In Russia you have to work quite hard and long to earn this money while, in 'normal countries', it is just a day payment! Finally, we have to distinguish between Russian couples and normal tourists who do not come there to chase the girls and rich Russians who usually do not mix with the rest. In Pattaya we had about 5-6 channels in Russian. I was watching one of them while getting ready to go out. They were advertising posh flats starting from ONLY 33 fucking million baht!!! Now, that is about 670.000 quid!!! You do understand that an ordinary British person will not earn this money during his/her whole life and that is just to purchase it!!! Can an ordinary Russian person earning an average salary of around 100 quid per month afford it??? YES, IF HE WORKS 550 YEARS!!!

CHEERS!

I have lived in Russia for a couple of years (well Moscow really, not exactly the average Russia).

They are not a friendly bunch in their own country and not when abroad. Stems mostly from communist times I guess, they just don´t trust strangers, gain their trust and you have a friend for life that is fun and friendly... Just my experience from living amongst only russians for a couple of years, I didn´t live in one of those expat compounds but in a normal flat with almost no expats around.

I find it funny though that still half the world thinks that they are dirt poor and do not have enough money to drink or vacation.

I´ve seen 100 quid a month somewhere in the thread, well the average salary is a lot higher there and the pay almost no taxes and a lot of them do not pay rent for their apartments since they we´re given to them after the communist demise. So that is simply not true.

They still have to pay a hotel and are not in the cheapo places as guesthouses. They have to book a flight or pay for a package holiday.

The main reason for them going to Thailand, Egypt and for instance Dominican Republic is the fact that they do not need a visa to travel to these countries. All of them have agreed to waiver visas to Russians, just the same as we have a visa waiver agreement with Thailand.

Plain and simple, there are not a lot of countries that Russians can travel to visa free so that limits the options for them.

Going to the Krim isn´t the dream holiday for most Russians anymore, going further away is.

Anyways, it is true they drink like fish and they are not that friendly to strangers unless they speak Russian.

JP

I have lived in Russia for a couple of years (well Moscow really, not exactly the average Russia).

They are not a friendly bunch in their own country and not when abroad. Stems mostly from communist times I guess, they just don´t trust strangers, gain their trust and you have a friend for life that is fun and friendly... Just my experience from living amongst only russians for a couple of years, I didn´t live in one of those expat compounds but in a normal flat with almost no expats around.

I find it funny though that still half the world thinks that they are dirt poor and do not have enough money to drink or vacation.

I´ve seen 100 quid a month somewhere in the thread, well the average salary is a lot higher there and the pay almost no taxes and a lot of them do not pay rent for their apartments since they we´re given to them after the communist demise. So that is simply not true.

They still have to pay a hotel and are not in the cheapo places as guesthouses. They have to book a flight or pay for a package holiday.

The main reason for them going to Thailand, Egypt and for instance Dominican Republic is the fact that they do not need a visa to travel to these countries. All of them have agreed to waiver visas to Russians, just the same as we have a visa waiver agreement with Thailand.

Plain and simple, there are not a lot of countries that Russians can travel to visa free so that limits the options for them.

Going to the Krim isn´t the dream holiday for most Russians anymore, going further away is.

Anyways, it is true they drink like fish and they are not that friendly to strangers unless they speak Russian.

JP

What you describe here is only can be applied to the package tourists, who still prevail, i have to agree. However i don't think this is the case talking about independent travellers, who become more frequent from year to year. They do not stay in hotels but in guesthouses, and many of them speak English enough to maintain friendly chat at the bar(and what some of them really enjoy, actually). There are numerous trip reports on the most famous Russian travel forum, www.awd.ru, about Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Cuba and even Burma, and fair a few of them dedicated to mongering - sex tourism is quite popular thread on forum. There are also holy wars regarding bars and go-gos( which one is better, how much one have to pay for ST and LT etc) :Club_fight1: Also it is one funny thing, that i haven't detect on PA board yet: debates with Russian women, who strongly dislike men fucking around Pattaya. That's a hell of a fun, trust me on it :FunnyShit1: Women just go berserk :mad: when guys start telling how tight and yammy thai pussy is! :Laugh1: i have also seen quite comprehensive list of girl-friendly hotels and guesthouses in Pattaya, threads about restaurants, thai markets and much, much other useful information and tip-offs .Russians who travel on their own are not so ignorant and misplaced as their package compatriots. Independent travellers usually dont stick out, as they simply become a part of international Pattaya crowd, while "packets"(we call package tourists this word) are always on evidence, again, due to lack of English and basic understanding what's going on around. Yes, they are still in majority, that's why Russian cafe in the end of WS is always booming.

I am Russian, but i would never put a foot over threshold of this fucked-up place..

Just my humble contribution to this thread,

cheers !

JP

I am sorry mate, my mistake! I meant to say a minimum salary. Obviously, living in Moscow, as you have noticed, it is not really the same as living somewhere outside it, where salaries are much lower!!!

I got mixed origins and can speak Russian and, believe me, I got quite a few friends from there. If you gain their respect, which usually means drinking a few bottles of a very strong vodka in one evening, you will hear stories you have never dreamt of! They all love there country (despite the situation and how some of them have been treated!) but are happy to be out and sending money to support their families!

The point I was trying to make in my original post was that to buy those properties advertised on TV in Pattaya they would have to work several hundred years!!! So, they are NOT for ordinary Russian people that we meet on beach road!!!

Cheers!

Well I guess we all have different experiences.

Sorry for maybe being a bit harsh in my comments and coming across like I better about Russia.

Didn't mean to do that, just agravates me sometimes when I read about the typical stereotypes about Russians when I know that they are not entirely trough. I spent about 3 years there and all I did when I went to West was counter the stereotypes that people who have never been there consider hard facts.

I love Russia and Russians, although the first to admit that there are a lots of things wrong in Russia as well. So are most Russians by the way if you get to know.

However I can understand that people who haven't been living in Russia might think that they are unfriendly. I would happily drink a few vodka's with any Russian anywhere, hell I had enough practice when I lived there. :Drunk1:

Again, sorry if I offended anyone, didn't mean to.

JP

• 2 weeks later...

What you describe here is only can be applied to the package tourists, who still prevail, i have to agree. However i don't think this is the case talking about independent travellers, who become more frequent from year to year. They do not stay in hotels but in guesthouses, and many of them speak English enough to maintain friendly chat at the bar(and what some of them really enjoy, actually). There are numerous trip reports on the most famous Russian travel forum, www.awd.ru, about Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Cuba and even Burma, and fair a few of them dedicated to mongering - sex tourism is quite popular thread on forum. There are also holy wars regarding bars and go-gos( which one is better, how much one have to pay for ST and LT etc) :Club_fight1: Also it is one funny thing, that i haven't detect on PA board yet: debates with Russian women, who strongly dislike men fucking around Pattaya. That's a hell of a fun, trust me on it :FunnyShit1: Women just go berserk :mad: when guys start telling how tight and yammy thai pussy is! :Laugh1: i have also seen quite comprehensive list of girl-friendly hotels and guesthouses in Pattaya, threads about restaurants, thai markets and much, much other useful information and tip-offs .Russians who travel on their own are not so ignorant and misplaced as their package compatriots. Independent travellers usually dont stick out, as they simply become a part of international Pattaya crowd, while "packets"(we call package tourists this word) are always on evidence, again, due to lack of English and basic understanding what's going on around. Yes, they are still in majority, that's why Russian cafe in the end of WS is always booming.

I am Russian, but i would never put a foot over threshold of this fucked-up place..

Just my humble contribution to this thread,

cheers !

Thanks !!!!! I have not yet met a friendly ruski monger yet, but back in a month maybe there is still hope :)

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

Archived