Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Russians taking over Pattaya?

rojas57

Way down the southern end of Walking Street, there's one or two bars open to the street with live music. The Russians seem to gather there and dance with each other. They seem to be enjoying themselves and not causing anyone any grief. The sight of a sweaty, flabby middle aged Ivan, stripped to the waist, doing the Twist with a hot looking Russian babe is fascinatingly gross though.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are a loving bunch, ain't they :-)

My own experinces are like one of the other posters mentioned mixed. I've mingled with Russians at my own age, and found them very friendly. But I've also experinced the drunk out of his head psycho screaming and shouting (in Russian) at the bar staff, close to me in the bar, to a point where me and my friend held our chang bottle ready in to bottle the guy if it became any worse, after his rant, he left.

But this kind of divided behaviour can be found in almost every Nationality. The English guys are a good example. During my years in Pattaya, I hung out with a fair good amount of them, and here you also have the sweetest and most polite guys ever and the total opposites the East End hooligan type, loved both of the types, and started including Facking hell, and what a wanker into my Vocabulary ;-)

Also many people normally find American's a bit too much (from media ect.), but the American's I've known and bumped into here has been such a lovely bunch. The world is strange sometimes, but here in Pattaya, the many different cultures makes it so unique.

Russians tend to stay at their side of Pattaya and do no harm .Been coming to Pattaya for 3 years and only once i saw them barfining a girl from a bar.Most of them come with families and GFs doubt that there is much to worry about.But then again im also alarmed with increasing numbers.

If you are in to looking at these girls, take a walk along the beach around Pattata Park, plenty to admire in their swimware !

What hotels do they use?, the pool would be interesting during the daytime

I talked to an owner of o bar on Soi 13/1. He said he is working with a few investors as well as a few other bars.

The goal is make the soi a "Russian Soi". Not sure how successful he will be.

That being said, I have no problem with any nationality on the whole. I judge people by their own actions and not their race.

You know, the Russians are probably saying "There are too many Americans, Brits and Aussies in Pattaya - spoils the place".

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

The peak time for tourists from RUS/CIS to Pattaya was in 2007 & 2008.

Predictions on arrivals from RUS/CIS to Pattaya for the forthcoming high season will be around 70% of the numbers before the global economic crises.

The huge difference is that most of them are now on a smaller budget, and the majority of travelers with higher spending power choose to stay in the Southern provinces.

Actually this is exactly the same development than Pattaya faced years ago with Brits, Germans and Swiss.

However, TAT expects that arrivals from RUS/CIS to LOS will overtake the numbers from the UK in 2011.

Benny10 you might be correct but it's us brits that will still get the better looking girls leaving ex-pats like yourself with the leftovers..... Laugh1.gif

My understanding is that Pattaya is a cheap seaside type holiday resort for Russians.

Which is why you tend to see guys taking their girlfriends or family, rather than hordes of horny guys.

Theres defiantly a lot of them, and the danger is they start turning pattaya into more of a resort city.

The numbers are still fairly low though. They just stand out because they go to the beaches, shopping malls and resturants all the time.

The average BM doesnt' get up before 4pm and spends most of his time in bars or gogo's. :P

These are the type of Ruskies that I would like to see more of...preferably on their back like upturned turtles!phpvwvSUgPM.jpgphpXKUxZDPM.jpgThere are tons of them on the beach at Naklua and plenty go over to Koh Larn as well.There is nothing better than seeing a stunning girl in a G string only with a large beer bottle in her hand drinking it.I saw about 7 one day on Samae beach all drinking beer and they all would make Anna Kournikova look like Susan Boyle!...they were sensationalphpbA6MyEPM.jpgphpjeJPFdPM.jpgUnfortunately I did not get photos of the 7 girls but I got some good photos of others.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Benny10 you might be correct but it's us brits that will still get the better looking girls leaving ex-pats like yourself with the leftovers..... Laugh1.gif

Blue, you might be right, and sometimes I have to step back and leave the 10/10 to others. :Cry3:

But as you witnessed during you last visit, I’m quite happy with the 9/10 leftovers from Superbaby. :07:

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Blue, you might be right, and sometimes I have to step back and leave the 10/10 to others. :Cry3:

But as you witnessed during you last visit, I’m quite happy with the 9/10 leftovers from Superbaby. :07:

Benny you must have had your beer goggles on.....lol

I can't stand the bloody Russians. Where i live near Pattaya Park the place is like little Russia. All the restaurants cater for them and the signs are all in Russian. Got on a baht bus last night and a group of fat Russian men were a real pain. You can usually get 5-6 people along each side but they sit sideways and refuse to move up if someone else gets on. A poor Thai girl got on and rather than offer up his seat some boorish Russian grabbed her and sat her on his lap for the entire journey.

I must admit some of Russian girls are hot though.

View Talay 2A pool. Both MILF & jailbait daughters are not shy!

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Pattaya is a top five of tourist destinations in Thailand. Thai people have never choosen any nationalities of tourists. Everyone can come if they have enough budget. No discrimination in here please. Russians or any race are always welcome !!!

Moreover, we can't control tourists nationalities who visit Pattaya but their budget. Many Europeans such as English , German etc. are disappeared because of their financial problem. If we have no Russian , Indian , Chinese , what will happen here we might not know. In clude, we are welcome all and all as we are hosts.

I go to Pattaya to see and bang Thai girls, not russian girls, I have noticed a lot of russians around and like another BM said near Pattaya park there a lot russian restauraunts and places to cater for the ruskies. But im sure the Thais will keep em in czech sorry i mean check, excuse the pun. :D

<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p>Quotable Quotes......

"IM AN AUSSIE! OF COURSE I GO DOWN UNDER"........AUSSIEASSMAN

"I BRINGS THE RUCKUS TO THE LADIES"

"HOW YOU GOING TO FUCK BITCHES IN A TWIN BED"?

"BLACKMAN DOING HIS THING BABY, BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKER,BARACK OBAMA IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS"!

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WIFE BACK MAN,I DONT WANT THE BITCH NO MORE, I JUST SAID I HIT IT AND I QUIT IT"!

.......LEON BLACK

"WOKA WOKA".....FOZZY BEAR & SHAKIRA

We are in danger of becoming the kulaks.

You know, the Russians are probably saying "There are too many Americans, Brits and Aussies in Pattaya - spoils the place".

Yeah, as far as nationalities go, it's the Assholes that really get to me. You see more and more of them nowadays, now that the Buttplug has taken such a dump compared to other currencies. It used to be 20 Baht to the Buttplug, but now it's like 15. Seems they can no longer afford to so much as take a piss in most countries so they're all traveling to Pattaya (which is still affordable) and stinking up the joint.

Moreover, we can't control tourists nationalities who visit Pattaya but their budget. Many Europeans such as English , German etc. are disappeared because of their financial problem. If we have no Russian , Indian , Chinese , what will happen here we might not know. In clude, we are welcome all and all as we are hosts.

Good call!

The English speaking world might be upset about the Russians, But I don't want Russian mafia in town. Thai mafia is enough.

I just hope Thai people think Australians are the best tourists!

:D Peace to all. I love Meung Thai and cannot wait to return.

P.S. Aussies are the best tourists.

single-mum.jpg

Yeah, as far as nationalities go, it's the Assholes that really get to me. You see more and more of them nowadays, now that the Buttplug has taken such a dump compared to other currencies. It used to be 20 Baht to the Buttplug, but now it's like 15. Seems they can no longer afford to so much as take a piss in most countries so they're all traveling to Pattaya (which is still affordable) and stinking up the joint.

What currency is the 'buttplug'?

single-mum.jpg

What currency is the 'buttplug'?

It is similar to the tootphompui

post-14417-0-46172000-1292592406.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i think they are rude , last year at at delifrance some old russian farts keep complaining about the food (nothing wrong )about the aircon ( nothing wrong )for more then 50 years they didn't open their mouth , had to wait for hours to get some food and now they are going to tell us everything is wrong

having a big dick doesn't mean you have a big wallet

Archived