Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Russians taking over Pattaya?

rojas57

I came back to Pattaya after 6 years, what I see are tons of russians.....are they taking over Pattaya?.....What about the girls? they are all over, I believe are

almost 1 per every 3 thais....unveliable! I start hidding these hot girls....hope I can get one of those ones. please, your comments.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no way is there 1 russian bird for every 3 thai birds in Pattaya, nothing like it

more like one for every 50 thai birds

there is no where near 1 rusky to every 3 thai's so dont panic.

there are more and more of them arriving every week but they dont seem to bother anyone.

the women are available but at a price. avoid the russian gogo's as they seem to be rip off joints where they pray on the unsuspecting.

if its a russian bird your after then try russia !!

In recent years there has been a big increase in the amount of Russians visiting Pattaya. The impression I get is that you tend to notice the Russians during the daytime but don't really notice them at night. During the daytime they will do the touristy stuff like visiting local attractions and going to the varoious beachs but at night you don't see many in the bars and gogo's. During one of my last visits to Pattaya I spoke with a friend who works in the tourism industry in Pattaya and asked why I didnt see many Russians at night. And she said that at night the Russians will go out for a meal and then visit a shopping centre or/and one of the normal massage shops and then go back to there hotel rooms where they are happy to just chat and drink alcohol that they have brought from the 7-11 or family mart shops. I think this is a shame because even if they are not into the sex scene they could still visit the bars for a drink and socailise with other holidaymakers and bar staff

there is no where near 1 rusky to every 3 thai's so dont panic.

there are more and more of them arriving every week but they dont seem to bother anyone.

the women are available but at a price. avoid the russian gogo's as they seem to be rip off joints where they pray on the unsuspecting.

if its a russian bird your after then try russia !!

got to say a mate was in Mixx last week and tidy russian birds were offering 1k shortime and 2k for the night

still prefer the thais myself

I avoid all russian bars like the plague. Stick to regular places and you will get very little russian hassle.

Don't know if its just me, but I thought there were a few less russian tourists this October compared to late 2009 / early 2010??

In recent years there has been a big increase in the amount of Russians visiting Pattaya. The impression I get is that you tend to notice the Russians during the daytime but don't really notice them at night. During the daytime they will do the touristy stuff like visiting local attractions and going to the varoious beachs but at night you don't see many in the bars and gogo's. During one of my last visits to Pattaya I spoke with a friend who works in the tourism industry in Pattaya and asked why I didnt see many Russians at night. And she said that at night the Russians will go out for a meal and then visit a shopping centre or/and one of the normal massage shops and then go back to there hotel rooms where they are happy to just chat and drink alcohol that they have brought from the 7-11 or family mart shops. I think this is a shame because even if they are not into the sex scene they could still visit the bars for a drink and socailise with other holidaymakers and bar staff

just read in the Bangkok Post today that Russian tour operators have leased all the rooms in numerous hotels in pattaya, so they all seem to seem to stick together in the Russian hotels

they are one of the growing faces in Pattaya along with South Asians, Arabs and gays. Get used to it.

They are good for Pattaya

On my recent trip (sep 10), It was the amount of Signs, posters etc etc in Russian that I noticed, Every where! Big Increase.

Dosnt bother me ! Long as theres plenty of TG's to go around

i havent noticed any more russians around recently than in previous times.

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

just read in the Bangkok Post today that Russian tour operators have leased all the rooms in numerous hotels in pattaya, so they all seem to seem to stick together in the Russian hotels

Thats the impression that I get from my recent visits to Pattaya. A lot don't mix with the other nationalities visiting Pattaya. The ones that do tend to be the younger russian's. I know that the language barrier can be a problem but it doesnt have to be because a friendly smile can go a long way. And even if they say hello in there own language other nationalities will understand

All through the very very low season this year there were plenty of Russians, Chinese, Koreans and Indians here, I would hazard a guess that they kept this town afloat during that period.

Thailand spends a lot of Baht advertising in Russia

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Pats is for all....no matter what nationality colour/creed ....all are welcome in Pattaya.

Yep ! could agree with this, but these tourists are just tourists.

The more normal tourist there will be, the more reasons authorities will have to "clean" the town.

It's not realy good if Pattaya's economy doesn't need anymore the sex industry...

Pats is for all....no matter what nationality colour/creed ....all are welcome in Pattaya.

Yes I agree I don't care who come and goes I always get the bitch I want.

Agree!

Enjoy the time in Pattaya. Treat people properly and have fun.

This is not our country to decided who is allowed to come in or not,

I love all the different culture's that are here, it's nice to meet new and interesting people.

Thanks for all your comments....just wondering for the change, since my last visit. I saw one russian girl holding an ad at the beach road, so it seems like some are working

here. I'll keep my ayes open, but meanwhile the TG's are in full.....Ahhhh I'm in Pattaya AGAIN!

Your calculations are miles out, a few Russians only no where near 1 to 3

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Thanks for all your comments....just wondering for the change, since my last visit. I saw one russian girl holding an ad at the beach road, so it seems like some are working

here. I'll keep my ayes open, but meanwhile the TG's are in full.....Ahhhh I'm in Pattaya AGAIN!

bumped into some russian last june in a bar on soi diana early doors about 5 of them late 40s they all had a sway on and i found them loud aggresive and not very well manered,i also shared i taxi with a young russian and his girl friend when i was going to drinking st,and he was dead friendly smiling well manered lad late 20s,it takes all kinds i guess.

Ukrainian woman are so much better than Russian woman.

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

the russian women are the worst the lairdy asses block the pavements and wont move i carry a wooden cocktail stick out of the restaurant and a quick jab in the fat cheeks does the job nicely.

I wonder what kind of visa the Russian girls have?

The peak time for tourists from RUS/CIS to Pattaya was in 2007 & 2008.

Predictions on arrivals from RUS/CIS to Pattaya for the forthcoming high season will be around 70% of the numbers before the global economic crises.

The huge difference is that most of them are now on a smaller budget, and the majority of travelers with higher spending power choose to stay in the Southern provinces.

Actually this is exactly the same development than Pattaya faced years ago with Brits, Germans and Swiss.

However, TAT expects that arrivals from RUS/CIS to LOS will overtake the numbers from the UK in 2011.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

I think this is a shame because even if they are not into the sex scene they could still visit the bars for a drink and socailise with other holidaymakers and bar staff

Most of the Russians I've met in Pattaya spoke little to no English. They also tend to socialize with other Russians.

But some time I indeed felt like in Moscow suburb. Especially in Naklua.

Nothing wrong with a fair number of Russkies.

However if there are to many of any one nation present than that can't be good for the place.

A good mix is what is needed.

Personally I wouldn't mind to see less of them in Pattaya.

To be fair I have to admit that so far they have never given me any trouble.

MonkeyFight.gif

It is really UP TO YOU.

Archived