IGNORED

Browsing site with Ipod Touch (Safari)

LaLaBoy

I'm a recent member of the site. I cannot find the login when I go to the site on my Ipod Touch (4th Gen 32G, Os 4.1). All the login sections I see on my PC do not appear on the Ipod. Is there a compatiblity problem with Safari browser or Apple Os ?

I'm a recent member of the site. I cannot find the login when I go to the site on my Ipod Touch (4th Gen 32G, Os 4.1). All the login sections I see on my PC do not appear on the Ipod. Is there a compatiblity problem with Safari browser or Apple Os ?

Hi!

I have an Ipod Touch 2G.

On the top of the page right to the title Pattaya Forum there is a small box with a ( " ) symbol click on that one and it will open a new window were you can sign in!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Search the Apple Application store for the 'IP.board.communities' application. It's free and offers some useful functionality for using your account on PA and some other forums that use the same software.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Hi!

I have an Ipod Touch 2G.

On the top of the page right to the title Pattaya Forum there is a small box with a ( " ) symbol click on that one and it will open a new window were you can sign in!

Plahgat

Yep, that works. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Guys you can use IP.Board app its compatible with almost all forums (VB,PHP, etc etc) its free thru appstore

I found the app quite slow to load. The best option is on a phones native browser but scroll down to display for mobile device. The page auto resizes to pretty much how it is displayed on the app anyway.

It's a shame this forum isn't tapatalk native.

• 5 months later...

Guys you can use IP.Board app its compatible with almost all forums (VB,PHP, etc etc) its free thru appstore

IP.Board app pretty much sucks.

I second the request for Tapatalk. It's pretty much a no-brainer to install and significantly increases the mobile functionality of the forum.

The browser should auto adjust to mobile format (ie as in the IP. Board app). Tapa talk would be good though.

As no one else has asked

What the Fuck is Tapa App or whatever you Boys going on about.

In English please