IGNORED

Golf Buddies needed for Jan?

scottthechin

im out in Patts all of January and in need of a golf buddy! i play off handicap of 12 and want a few rounds with a similar level player/s!

is there anywhere i can hire clubs?

do any bars run golfing days/tournments?

if anyone is interested give me a shout!

To become old and wise you must first be young and stupid!!!

im out in Patts all of January and in need of a golf buddy! i play off handicap of 12 and want a few rounds with a similar level player/s!

Will be around most of january too and would love to play a game, but my handicap is >36. :Anger:

Drop me a PM if you are still interested.

Juniordk

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

haha playing golf... don't be so naive !!!

If u have to.... take your putter and play a round of crazy golf

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Loads of bars do golf days. Try a few in LK Metro and also down Soi 7/8. The Sportsman (Soi 13) does a golf day on Weds. I'm also there all Jan and up for a game. I play regularly but my handicap has gone up to 21 :sad:

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

yeah cool ill give you's a knock abit closer to the time or PM thai number when im out there!

To become old and wise you must first be young and stupid!!!

Loads of bars do golf days. Try a few in LK Metro and also down Soi 7/8. The Sportsman (Soi 13) does a golf day on Weds. I'm also there all Jan and up for a game. I play regularly but my handicap has gone up to 21 :sad:

When I'm in town I always play with the "Golf Club" located on Soi LK Metro, they play 3 times a week (Mon, Wed, Fri) made a lot of good friends out of there. As mentioned, there are numerous other golf societies that operate in the surrounding area, worth taking a look at. All of them provide transportation and club rentals (if needed). Hit em straight..

If can, can.. If no can, no can..

Hi guy

Plenty of golf societies, but the main 2 i think are lewinskys soi 13/2 mon/wed/fri/sun or golf club LK Metro mon/we/fri both have transport and clubs for hire but if your of 12 ...take your own.. im gona be playin between the 2 of them in jan..oh its competition every day usually stableford,

• 1 month later...

Hello I will be in Pattaya on Monday 10/1 and plan playing golf Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I'm a single playing off a handicap of 13 and would like to team up for a couple of rounds. If your interested let me know but I do not play early mornings normally Tee off around 1030.

Why not give the Travellers Rest Golf Group a look. They are in Soi LK Metro off Soi Buekhao and Soi Diana. They Rent out clubs and go out 4 times a week. Will take care of everything you need. Have a look at their website at www.trgg.biz You will find plenty of buddies to connect up with as well all nationalities.