Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | NWG 2020 Charity Appeal | Add your Text or Event here 
markie

High end fake watches

JROCSTAR

let me know what type of watches any of you want and i will bring them with me from dubai...WAY better quality than what is in asia (turkish quality vs. korean, thai or china) same price or less than what you guys have been posting...i am a huge watch fanatic and have about 15 personal high quality copies i can take pics of and post if requested...let me know!

will be in patts jan 20 through feb 5

contract in iraq and make good tax free money...this is a 0 profit favor i will do for anyone there during the same time as me...buy me a drink or something :)

7-Eleven

let me know what type of watches any of you want and i will bring them with me from dubai...WAY better quality than what is in asia (turkish quality vs. korean, thai or china) same price or less than what you guys have been posting...i am a huge watch fanatic and have about 15 personal high quality copies i can take pics of and post if requested...let me know!

will be in patts jan 20 through feb 5

contract in iraq and make good tax free money...this is a 0 profit favor i will do for anyone there during the same time as me...buy me a drink or something :)

Wow what a great offer. I won't be in town at the same time as you but I travel to Dubai frequently, I would be interested to see some pics if you wouldn't mind posting.

Thanks bud.

JROCSTAR

Wow what a great offer. I won't be in town at the same time as you but I travel to Dubai frequently, I would be interested to see some pics if you wouldn't mind posting.

Thanks bud.

will get some pics up for u when i wake up...when you are in dubai go to "karama souk" and they will ask a ridiculous price for the watches...tell them you are not interested in china watches and want turkish 150-200 AED MAX.

p.s. - york international hotel and karama hotel = both have good clubs for asian girls!

7-Eleven

will get some pics up for u when i wake up...when you are in dubai go to "karama souk" and they will ask a ridiculous price for the watches...tell them you are not interested in china watches and want turkish 150-200 AED MAX.

p.s. - york international hotel and karama hotel = both have good clubs for asian girls!

Thanks I know the Karama very well.

dibley69

i bought a deepsea "seadweller" off mr Wong last winter and have used it many times for weeks at a time in the sea, shower, even diving down to 24metres and its working great i have a real one (which i'm scared to wear for work or out drinking in Europe)and the differences are only noticeable after a good look, i also bought a GMT master from him and it even has the tiny hologram that many fakes dont know about!! it has 2 rubber o rings on the winder to make it waterproof and the correct hand size, design and the day glass is 2 and 1/2 times magnification rather than 1 or 2 like most fakes. Highly recommended

JROCSTAR

here are some pics as promised...not the best at taking photos but should give the idea...

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

JROCSTAR

also...all those pictured above aside from the tag i recently purchased have been mine since late 2008 and still work as new...never tested them in water and do not plan on doing so ;) they have pretty much everything from rubber/leather/metal/ceramic bands and just about any brand name you can think of...

when i was in pattaya last year i bought a watch for 2000 baht while drunk and...it was a good copy but the metal started corroding after a couple months and eventually the rubber band started to come apart...never happened to the ones i get in dubai or kuwait.

The Viking

That Carrera watch was sweet, how much does that one cost in Dubai?

leadpencil

Does anyone know if the places mentioned sell Mont Blanc watches? I am looking for a high quality copy of the one below.

Mont Blanc watch.JPG

frankstain

That Carrera watch was sweet, how much does that one cost in Dubai?

afraid i don't, but it will cost you 3000 baht in jacks

JROCSTAR

the carerra model was purchased in kuwait for 11KWD (about $40) i have not personally seen that mont blanc but...any model i show them from a catalog they find me within a day.

The Viking

I meant Kuwait, sorry! That mont blanc is awesome too.

I'm staying in Patts from 25th january till 15th of February. Staying at Rockhouse in LK Metro, could you be able to bring me something like that one or the Carrera?

If you recommend the quality though! :)

JROCSTAR

no problem, i will bring that same one with me and if you want to get it then go for it...if not, its mine anyways :) i will be in kuwait 3 days before i head to patts so i will track down that mont blanc model as well, would not be upset if i had to keep it either :)

JROCSTAR

no problem, i will bring that same one with me and if you want to get it then go for it...if not, its mine anyways :) i will be in kuwait 3 days before i head to patts so i will track down that mont blanc model as well, would not be upset if i had to keep it either :)

actually...i already had the carerra sized...are you a large guy or medium/slim? my wrists are not that big...

The Viking

Nice one man! I'll buy you a few beers! Where you're staying?

Edited by Knudde

toomuch

Quick word of advice -make sure you go into the right shop (the one on the right-hand side as you face it) of the two on Soi Buakhao

Link to this location: Pattaya Photo guide

Lat: 12.935812, Lon: 100.888447, Hdg: 131 deg, Alt: 14 m, Date: 27 March 2008.

I'd had a few beers, and was tossing up where (really which girls) to finish my trip in, when I remembered this thread and that a good watch shop was near the corner of Central Road and Soi Buakhao .

I choose the wrong one – went left.

The girl / women spoke reasonable English, I asked for good expensive copies, she talked about Japanese workings etc. I mentioned I wanted it to be water-proof, she was great, shower yes, swim no, etc etc. so I brought a really good looking Omega copy for just over 2000 BHT. Luckily she didn't have the more expensive ones.

Lasted a week in the shower before the dial showed some condensation. It has dried out now, but..

The watch itself isn't a bad copy,it is heavy, has exact markings ands engravings, and fooled a few of my pretentious watch mad mates, just wasn't anywhere near waterproof as I need/want.

Go to the right...

PS, took kgbagent's advice from above(many thanks mate) and ordered the same watch from Puretime Watch this time with a $20 vacuum test (guarantees waterproof to 50 metres) prior to delivery. Cost just over $310 delivered.

Watch hasn't arrived, but email communication sensational, and as kgbagent mentioned, this store appears to be very well regarded on the geek replica watch sites.

I'll let you know how it goes, but am oddly confident.

JROCSTAR

Nice one man! I'll buy you a few beers! Where you're staying?

sounds good...i am there jan 20 - feb 5 and staying at tims boutique hotel...if there is anything in particular you want just send me the link and i will have the guy track it down within those three days in kuwait. all the watches my guy there carries are turkish quality and unless you want a ceramic scratch-proof band (like the rado pictured) they will not be more than $40-$60 tops.

Sex tourist

Out of intrest as I am back in pattaya and wanted to visit Jacks this time in Soi Boukhao, so how far is it from the Western Union please as I cant work the map out, or has anyone got a phone number for the shop please.

monkey01

I got a mont blanc on my last trip kinetic movment ,working chronographs, water resistant and scratch resistant( not a mark on it in 12 mnths) keeps great time to 800bht bought while sitting in delifrance near royal garden he started at 4500 bht asked how much i would pay said 800 bht agreed straight away if you are paying 1500+ plus for a copy you need your head testing imho

The Viking

sounds good...i am there jan 20 - feb 5 and staying at tims boutique hotel...if there is anything in particular you want just send me the link and i will have the guy track it down within those three days in kuwait. all the watches my guy there carries are turkish quality and unless you want a ceramic scratch-proof band (like the rado pictured) they will not be more than $40-$60 tops.

Sounds great, with the low value of the $ this is the time!

kgbagent

PS, took kgbagent's advice from above(many thanks mate) and ordered the same watch from Puretime Watch this time with a $20 vacuum test (guarantees waterproof to 50 metres) prior to delivery. Cost just over $310 delivered.

Watch hasn't arrived, but email communication sensational, and as kgbagent mentioned, this store appears to be very well regarded on the geek replica watch sites.

I'll let you know how it goes, but am oddly confident.

Hi Mate

Those rep forums I mentioned are really cool if thats what you are into. It gets as addictive as Thai girls however and before you know it you are ordering custom Iguana straps from a dude in Costa Rica !!!! Puretime is but one of the many trusted dealers on there and they get discussed on the forums so you can check their reliability and products in advance. The reality is that most if not all replicas are made in the Chinese factoriies and there is several grades of reps. Also, certain models are more accurate than others - not all watches are repped but a lot are.

It is worth checking the trade area on those forums as well particularly if u are after Omega/Pam/IWC/Rollie/Breits etc as you will find some highly modded watches that are pretty cool frankens (frankensteins=custom modded with gen bits) - so close to gen they pass most tests. They will have gen day/date wheels/ crowns / dials etc. They can also have custom AR (anti-reflective coatings that seem to make the crystal invisible) and custom super lume jobs as examples. Cost more than the dealers and are,of course, used a bit but really accurate copies.

Your watch will turn up ... dont worry. The forum is where you go back to first if you have any dealer issues but I cant see that arising from that dealer.

Let us know what you bought eh? and a pic would be nice.

Cheers

ps Any one have any Q's either post here or PM me

Methos

I've been to Jacks a few times now. I had narrowed it down to two watches as of a couple of days ago. I wasn't sure if the 8k version was worth it so Jack offered to get them in for me to look at. Turns out he couldn't get exactly the ones I wanted but he did get a couple that were close. I had an 8k side by side with a 2k and I couldn't see any difference. I decided to go with the 2k version but if he had got the exact model I wanted I might have splurged.

I got a Planet Ocean, I'll add pix below. First time adding pix (not what I thought they'd be!). I couldn't find an FAQ anywhere explaining the size requirements so I made them 800px wide and under 200kb each. Took these on my balcony a few minutes ago - so there is some glare but I didn't want to mess with it more than that. Anyone have any questions pm me.

(adding pix not working for me....I'll try it in a separate reply)

Methos

Ok.....I give up. I tried the basic uploader, the advanced uploader, firefox & IE. NOTHING will attach images. Not sure if it's PA or my slow connection but the files are under 200kb and I can't attach one of them.

PM me your email address if you want me to email them to you - I might try again later but this was super frustrating. I will have lots of other pix to post too if this ever works.

hornybaby

Bargirls completely ignored the pricy (real) watch I was wearing, too easy to fake I guess...

Loved my new iphone though :Dance1: