markie

High end fake watches

frankstain

im a tag heuer fan.dont like rolex classic watches.

i will go to sharas shop.thanks.

i hope i find good replicas carrera at sharas shop.

I just recently purchased 2 Tag Heuer grand carrera's(17&36) from jacks. 3000 baht each. only had them a month so no solid reliability news but all good so far and very nice looking watches

will try and get some pics up

IMG_5997pa.jpg IMG_6010papa.jpg

Edited by frankstain

Zieke Reiger

those watches look brilliant, I'm gonna get me one of those...

Sex tourist

I have got Sarah's mobile number and email if anybody needs it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

)2akathaorai

I have got Sarah's mobile number and email if anybody needs it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds interesting but I can't get over there for a while due to work and legal stuff ... anyone know if Aussie customs stop one off copies in the mail?

Obviously they would if you had a package with a bunch of them but maybe they let 1-2 go?

mermar

'jacks is at the end of soi bukow the opposite end to tuk com 2 watch shops his is the one on the right'

where is this street soi bukow in pattaya or bangkok ? i couldnnt find it in google map.

pls show a map for this shops.

Edge

'jacks is at the end of soi bukow the opposite end to tuk com 2 watch shops his is the one on the right'

where is this street soi bukow in pattaya or bangkok ? i couldnnt find it in google map.

You might need to spell it right.

I spell it Soi Buakhao(w) but I'm not sure.

Basically it's the road which runs parallel to Second Road and Third Road. between the two, from Pattaya Tai through to Pattaya Klang.

BSJ

Hi Jepnoms, thanks for the info. I will be looking for girl's watches for my 2 daughters and one for my brother. I wonder about sending them back in the one parcel. If Aussie customs opens them and they see the name Bulgari or Cartier with a customs declaration of 20K baht....

Maybe better to bring back as carry on!

jepnoms

Hi Jepnoms, thanks for the info. I will be looking for girl's watches for my 2 daughters and one for my brother. I wonder about sending them back in the one parcel. If Aussie customs opens them and they see the name Bulgari or Cartier with a customs declaration of 20K baht....

Maybe better to bring back as carry on!

Yeah, may be less worries taking them with you carry on, depending on the country you're shipping to things can sometimes sit for a week or more in customs before they release it. I've sent watches around but I've really only sent Swiss ones, and I buy the nice large Rolex box that they sell there for maybe 300-400 baht, sometimes you have to order them separate, they're identical to the box a Submariner comes in. I just put it into the box on the watch pillow and then have the whole thing gift wrapped like a birthday present, then throw it into a brown packaging box and send it off. That's probably unnecessary for the most part I'd imagine but I've heard a lot of shitty stories of things being snatched by customs or what is probably people simply being nosy. I feel like on the very off chance that someone opened and went through that, unless the customs guy is also a jeweler, it all looks so presentable, plus gift-wrapped, I can't imagine someone having an issue with it. If you sent a shoebox of 30 shit copies you'd probably have some issues but 1-2 at a time and correctly I'm sure you'd be fine, probably a lot easier taking with you though, even with the most expensive shipping option customs gets backlogged sometimes and can sit on your package for a week or two occasionally and that's just a bummer.

7-Eleven

I was in the area so I visited Mr Wong's last night, I looked at the Tag's that were pictured earlier in this thread for 3,000 baht... They certainly look the part but I will go back today to see what you get if you spend more money.

When I asked about best price she said they are fixed price due to them offering 1 year warranty, she also said they will still honour the warranty even if it is outside the one year by a few months which is nice to know.

I will report back when I know more.

I am not sure about the RULES in AUS (or other countries), but coming from LOS and entering DK i am allowed to bring what they call "other" (which is non tax free goods as tobacco, liquer etc) for a value of DKK 3250 (approx THB 18,000) and Fake watches etc. for my own use is included in that amount. This means i can bring 3 fake Rolexes (the Swiss quality) but only for my own use, and i do think customs in CPH will doubt i need 3 new watches... But one is ok for sure - and then i have about 10,000 Baht worth clothes to bring home taxfree - all for my own use :D

Check your local customs - i am sure they have all the RULES written on their website just as we have here in DK.

BTW - thanks to all uploading pics of the watches - and especially to the BM who told all about how to see the good fake from the bad one, and why the good ones are a bit more expensive. This was a very good learning to me, and now i know what to look for. I have had a Rolex Daytona for nearly 5 years now - still working, but i can see it is not one of the very good fakes - a lot of small details missing, and the chronograph is not working at all, but it still looks as when i bought it (2000 Baht in early 2006).

Keep the information coming, i might buy a new Rolex, but i am also into Breitling, TAG Heuer, Omega and other high end watches.

Cheers

markie

im a tag heuer fan.dont like rolex classic watches.

i will go to sharas shop.thanks.

i hope i find good replicas carrera at sharas shop.

They had some very nice looking tags at sarahs mate she will presssure test em aswell if you ask if they are waterproof

markie

thanks for all the input guys but as no one seems to have bought the so called swiss replicas that go for about 8000 baht i just bought what she had on offer. I did ask her If the movements were chinese ETA COPYS OR ACTUAL eta movements , she swore they were real ETA MOVEMENTS . I got her to show me a brietling 8000bht version and for sure it did look real nice but dont they all maybe next time . thanks to all the watch enthusiasts

rgds markie . ps bought aplanet ocean 45m as a presant and an iwc barrier reef aqaumetere and a nice crock strap for the planet ocean . total cost 4700 baht and i didnt really haggle seemed like a fair price to me for something you can take back if it goes wrong hope this thread helps everybody who wants to buy a fake that should last a while .

themosch

I bought two Rolex Submariners with cermaic bezels and a Hublot from Sarahs watch shop in October, I opted for the mid quality at 4000 baht each. The 2000 baht copies had too many flaws. The Hublot was 2500 baht.

I've not taken the green one off since I left Pattaya and wear it in the pool, sauna and steam room almost everyday.

[

hublot 2500baht.jpg

This black Hublot watch looks great. Do you wear this one on a daily base? How you feelabout this watch now? Happy or feels like a bad sale?

Edited by themosch

deanjames

This black Hublot watch looks great. Do you wear this one on a daily base? How you feelabout this watch now? Happy or feels like a bad sale?

No problems with the hublot, but had problem with the green rolex.

The ceramic bezel popped out so I had to use superglue to put back in.

Next time maybe I will buy the 8k version...

Sex tourist

Does anybody know which high end models sarah had in, as I wouldnt mind buying one of the 8,000 thb myself but only bought the 2,000 thb ones off of her.

Mighty Omega

hublot 2500baht.jpg

I have a simular from same shop., Iam not happy with it ., the armband lock is really bad its open very easy .,

Then the glass aint any scratch proof scratch my almost directly ., But the finish of the watch is good .,

-

I had a 7.5k ETA 7750 Omega Ocean Planet Chromo . ., i know its still working flawless after 4yrs ., From JACKS .,

Sunbeamer

never pay more then 500 bht for thos watches

i got an tag-heuer automatic copy watch (500 bht) ... worked for exactly 3h and a trip to tuc-com, then never worked again!

then i bought a "rolex-watch" ... simple but beautiful ... 400 bht, still working (3 weeks now) + extra batterie, cause the batteries in there are not standard size!

beware of fakes and never pay to much!

monkey01

Must agree 8000 is far to much for a copy watch with no guarante or real idea how well it has been made

If you look at it logicly say she makes 100% profit on each watch has 100 good watches so that is 400,000 bht or about £8000 worth on uninsured, siezable if stolen unable to report stock

sexpat69

If you plug in the following coordinates on Google earth, then that is approximately where Jack's is. 12°56'8.72"N 100°53'18.50"E..........hope this helps. See photo of the shop posted earlier.

Methos

Crap! I wrote a long post and it looks like it vanished. I'll try again...but shorter this time.

I went to Jacks today but they were closed...at 4:30. That seemed odd? Then I managed to find Mr Wongs. The one I liked was the Omega but he said 2500 and didn't want to budge. He also showed me a very nice Breitling that he said was 10k, again firm. From what I read here I would have expected 2k & 8k for those so I'm a not sure whether I want to pay 2500. I'm going to try Jacks again tomorrow and probably Sarah's too.

It bugs me that I don't know what the "right" price is. I'd have a hard time paying 10k for a copy......but if they are that much better maybe it's worth it. I'm leaning towards the Omega right now.

If anyone is in town and wants to go tomorrow pm me.

Methos

kgbagent

If you seriously want a replica watch and want it to last then I suggest you take a look at some of the reputable replica watch forums

• Repgeek - over 28000 members and 1 million posts
  • RWG - another excellent resource

Theres reps and theres reps - depends what chinese factory they come from. Most of the watches sold at SEA markets and "shops" come from China and the quality is highly variable. Some may last a few months and some will last forever - basically it will depend on the movements inside. Quartz are no problem but autos can have issues esp some movements like those with "seconds @ six" which render watches like Daytonas & IWC Portugueses as timebombs.

I used to regularly buy reps in SEA and some last and some dont. I bought 3 IWC Portuguese that all died before my search for the grail led me to those forums above. You will find:

• WR (watch reports) like our TR :D
  • Recommended & reputable dealers who ship global
  • Discussion on quality and authentic-ness of a watch
  • Used and Franken sales. Frankens are highly modded watches to get as close to a Gen as possible.
  • etc etc etc .... a real learning experience.

I have about 11 watches including 5 IWC's. I have my grail pieces - a 3714-01 & 3714-17 both with modded cases, genuine dial & hands; genuine crown & genuine IWC movements. Both have had special AR treatment. These are +10k watches in the real world - mine came in about $1800 and to all intents they are as real as a genuine without the markup or papers.

Personally I would never Touch a Rollie - even if it is real ppl assume it is fake :Moon2:

Never buy off ebay - if it is a bargain then it is dodgy. There are plenty of 2nd hand watch dealers if you want a used genuine watch.

Reps are good as you can test drive them - if you love a particular watch enough you will save up and get a gen. Also, there are heaps and heaps of watches out there so check whats available. Heres an exxample of a trusted dealer If you are a forum member and buy of trusted dealers you often have recourse if something goes wrong. Also these watches ship globally with little issues.

Hope that helps

mickeylo

Ok guys i am really into watches and have done some research on here as to where to buy. I have found jacks mr wongs and sarahs, pre bargaining prices seem to start about 2,200 for a omega planet ocean , a rather nice panerai,rolex ect jacks say that they have citizen movements in theres , sarahs says hers are Taiwanese mr wong ime not sure about. the question is this I asked for a1 copys and jack only had a brietling in and said that it was 8,000 baht but had an eta movement in it . Maybe eta or a chinese copy of an eta movement . All the chronographs are quartz in the 2000 baht range but if you go up the scale you get working chrono with an automatic movement.Jacks say they can order A1 copys in for any watch only takes 2 days or so , I guess sarah and mr wong can do the same . has anybody bought a high end copy I mean we are talking the best part of £200 quid here . I own a real omega seamaster gmt but dont really want to be wearing it every day a top quality copy would be great for everyday use . So has anybody bought an high end copy and do they think it worth it or shoud i just stay in the 2000 baht range and save myself some money . All advice experiances welcome

I don't think I would pay 8,000 baht for a copy. but jacks has some nice high end copys I bought a pantex phippe, bvlgari,& brietling all of them have 12 month moneyback or exchang for a noither I think all to geatherI spended 4,500 baht this was last jan and all 3 are still are working great.will go see then agian when Iam in town in jan.

sinkorswim

As I said I would definitely recommend Jacks, one of my 2000 baht watches developed a small fault, he has ordered the parts to get it repaired and I am picking it up today. He always fixes anything should you have a problem I have a 2500 baht automatic luminor panerai with power reserve (works for a few days if you do not wear it) looks great and works fantastic.

I am going to buy one of the 8000 baht ETA watches from him later today.

BSJ

If you plug in the following coordinates on Google earth, then that is approximately where Jack's is. 12°56'8.72"N 100°53'18.50"E..........hope this helps. See photo of the shop posted earlier.

Thanks for the co-ordinents, that places it within 100 metres of LK Mansions which should be easy to find.

forfun

as a swiss passport holder I find your post really offensive

:GoldenSmile1: