IGNORED

FREE: Loy Krathong cruise

2 slices short

This Sunday (21st) is the celebration of Loy Krathong.

As I'm taking the boat out for my own celebration, I've decided to allow some others to join us for FREE.

The bar will be open during our trip and we have an extensive range of beers and spirits at very good prices.

If we get enough takers I will even put on some fried rice. We have the ingredients and equipmeent for Som Tam and the girls usually prepare their own.

If you feel like doing a bit of fishing we will even cook your catch for you - ultra fresh fish. Equipment and bait is on board.

The cruise will depart promptly at 5pm on Sunday from Bali Hai Pier E (as far out as you can go)

Boarding will be from 4:30 onwards and the bar will be open from 4:30. There is a celebration going on at the pier that night so please allow sufficient time to negaotiate the traffic.

After leaving we'll cruise out into Pattaya Bay to watch the sunset and then wander back into the area behind Beach Road and the pier to view the celebrations and allow couples to drop off their Krathongs. Please bring your own Krathongs. We will probably finish around 8:30 or 9:00 depending on the sentiment from the group.

I'm not certain if there are any fireworks planned this year as I can't get a sensible answer out of City Hall (not that that is unusual). If there are we will have the best vantage point in Pattaya.

If you wish to come along or ask any questoions please give me a call on 08 53897055 or text me a message indicating your board name and how many of you. I may be out of range with the phone at times tomorrow so just leave a message if you can't get through.

We are limited to 30 places on this trip for comfort and safety.

Cheers :Beer1: Admiral Ken

I came, I saw .... I got conquered || Facebook: Pattaya Party Boat

Sound like so much fun!!!! :GoldenSmile1: But I don't get into town until Late Nov 24. I'll have to tried a cruise next time.

Bump.

Bali Hai Pier. 4:30pm TODAY (November 21st)

Cheers, Ken

PartyBoatLocation2.jpg

I came, I saw .... I got conquered || Facebook: Pattaya Party Boat