IGNORED

First A Go Go

The Bazza

We will be reopening Saturday 27th November. ALL WELCOME. :ShitHappens1:

More to follow.

are you expecting shit to happen ? :P

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Till%20LOS&count=down&time=1314993600000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

You must be minted to close for 6months and then reopen? Don't expect the punters to come flocking back in! But for your sake i hope they do..

We will be reopening Saturday 27th November. ALL WELCOME. :ShitHappens1:

More to follow.

Any chance of setting up a webcam feed?

I description of club and what it has to offer would be great!

Best of luck!

Soi 8, in between Club 23 and Eastiny hotel. Located at rear of beer bar complex. :Circle_Sharks:

Soi 8, in between Club 23 and Eastiny hotel. Located at rear of beer bar complex. :Circle_Sharks:

if you don't mind me asking why did you close it down?

I description of club and what it has to offer would be great!

Currently they are looking for employess (read dancing and service girls) AND customers... I hope they get some of the former before I arrive on the 29th...

soi 8

Is that the one where it road cuts away to the left of soi 8??

Will pop in soon, all the best.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Is that the one where it road cuts away to the left of soi 8??

Almost opposite Cherry Bar is a beer bar complex, First is tucked away right at the back of that. They should have some sign girls standing in the soi to direct you.

Its a great place actually - reasonable priced and you can pop upstairs.

I go there all the time but there's rarely any punters in there due to the location being behind all the beer bars and pool tables down the back - worth looking for though IMHO

• 3 weeks later...

I went there once, there was a farang called Alf or Ablert something like that, running it he told me , never been back since.

Currently they are looking for employess (read dancing and service girls) AND customers... I hope they get some of the former before I arrive on the 29th...

Have no fear, the plans are laid and being laid as we speak.

For a lot more info' about the Bar, including pics and directions and especially about the Party on 29th, please click the link in my Signature. :001_Thank_You5:

By the by please reply...

It was closed because most of the girls wanted a rice picking holiday ! and those that did not were driving me mad.

Seriously though it was closed owing to the downturn in visitor numbers, courtesy of the red shirt brigade, coupled with the fact that i had to travel a lot the last few months. :ShitHappens1:

• 2 weeks later...