IGNORED

Jigsaw Bar Ban Chang Busted

Shuggy

What a shame, this was my favorite bar over there.

Unfortunately, they didn’t comply with the law.

Shuggy, thanks for the update.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

they deserve what they get if they employee 15 yr olds.

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

I hope that the owners of the bar face the full force of the law

For sure guys, girls that age should be in school getting a decent education not hawking the fork.

:NoNo3:

Had to laugh at the following though

A charity spokesman said that the sting op. had been swift and entirely unexpected on the bar in a red-light street of similar bars catering to Western men’s sexual proclivities.

Thats a big word for a local newspaper, I wonder how long it took them to look up the meaning of that.

:GoldenSmile1:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

For sure guys, girls that age should be in school getting a decent education not hawking the fork.

:NoNo3:

Had to laugh at the following though

Thats a big word for a local newspaper, I wonder how long it took them to look up the meaning of that.

:GoldenSmile1:

Bam Bam

There is something wrong with this whole story; I've never seen any girls in Jigsaw who were underage or even close to it. The Ban Chang bars all cater mostly to long time expats most of whom live in the area, they do not and never have catered to pedos. I do not condone under age sex, but these self-appointed self righteous do-gooders are a menace, and I would not judge bar management guilty based on this.

There is something wrong with this whole story; I've never seen any girls in Jigsaw who were underage or even close to it. The Ban Chang bars all cater mostly to long time expats most of whom live in the area, they do not and never have catered to pedos. I do not condone under age sex, but these self-appointed self righteous do-gooders are a menace, and I would not judge bar management guilty based on this.

Last month I noticed a couple of ladies in that strip of bars that could well have been under 18 (Not specifically Jigsaw Bar). I do agree that there might be something strange about one bar being singled out but at the end of the day surely there were either under age girls there or not?

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Are there many bars that (definitely) don't have an underage girl or two? I doubt it.

good point...best be careful wherever you go...

You assume because you bar-fine a girl in a legal go go they are above the age of consent however that is not always the case and if you are caught in a sting with any one of these so called underage go-go girls the fact that you got her out of a legal bar offers no excuse .it's a very scary thought

I do agree that there might be something strange about one bar being singled out but at the end of the day surely there were either under age girls there or not?

According to the owner of Mem bar, he and other bar owners think that they were after jigsaw particularly, but they did check all the other bars for under-age workers including mems bar. But as you can imagine, they can't hit all the bars at once, so the first bar will be unlucky, but the rest of them will get tipped off and have time to hide the illegals. (if any)

There are certain contracts that more clever bar owners put in place... some of the Thai owned ones, probably don't spend that extra money on a good solicitors/lawyers. I know two different types of contracts for covering your ass for running an ST bar. Its as watertight as it can get... that not might say much, but when there are several bars, police are more likely to choose ones without legal contract protection IMO.

According to the owner of Mem bar, he and other bar owners think that they were after jigsaw particularly, but they did check all the other bars for under-age workers including mems bar. But as you can imagine, they can't hit all the bars at once, so the first bar will be unlucky, but the rest of them will get tipped off and have time to hide the illegals. (if any)

There are certain contracts that more clever bar owners put in place... some of the Thai owned ones, probably don't spend that extra money on a good solicitors/lawyers. I know two different types of contracts for covering your ass for running an ST bar. Its as watertight as it can get... that not might say much, but when there are several bars, police are more likely to choose ones without legal contract protection IMO.

Sure Bryan, there's always been targeting going on, either because somebody hasn't paid their tea money or whatever. My point was just that if they don't have any under age girls working there they can't get nicked for it.

I wouldn't like to barfine a girl than find out she's underage, i trust the bars to comply with the over 18 or 20 laws.

I wouldn't like to barfine a girl than find out she's underage, i trust the bars to comply with the over 18 or 20 laws.

You're better off trusting your own judgement and/or getting your hotel to check her ID. There are plenty of girls under 18 working in gogos and hundreds of girls under 20. Don't trust the bars, especially the Thai owned bars!

She does not look like she wants to be rescued in the picture, looks like he's about to give her a slap

She does not look like she wants to be rescued in the picture, looks like he's about to give her a slap

I'm sure that most of them are quite happy to think that they are helping their families by working in the bars, but then at that age what do you really know?

I generally do not approve of farangs helping the Thai authorities in 'sting' operations. However, when children are involved I say good on them. I don't think they are going to find many adult females in farang oriented bars who have been 'trafficked' into the trade.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

they deserve what they get if they employee 15 yr olds.

Agree with this statement 100%..

If can, can.. If no can, no can..

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so you bar fine a girl and take her back to the hotel. At the hotel the security there look at the ID card and say that it is a fake - is the conscensus that you go straight back to the place you picked her up from and get a please explain?

Thanks in advance.

Ok so you bar fine a girl and take her back to the hotel. At the hotel the security there look at the ID card and say that it is a fake - is the conscensus that you go straight back to the place you picked her up from and get a please explain?

Thanks in advance.

Some hotels (like Pattaya Bay Resort) will get you to sign a disclaimer if there's a problem with a girl's ID, or if she doesn't have one. Whether you do this or whether you take the girl back to the bar is really up to you! I certainly would let the girl go if it was a short-time hotel or a hotel that I didn't know or trust.

Some hotels (like Pattaya Bay Resort) will get you to sign a disclaimer if there's a problem with a girl's ID, or if she doesn't have one. Whether you do this or whether you take the girl back to the bar is really up to you! I certainly would let the girl go if it was a short-time hotel or a hotel that I didn't know or trust.

It would take a fair bit of trust for me to sign something like that and take the girl to the room. Even if there was the slightest chance that she was under 18 it would be a big no for that option. There must be line longer than John Holmes' member of Thais looking to bust a farang.

Think it would be back to the bar or just cut my losses.

It would take a fair bit of trust for me to sign something like that and take the girl to the room. Even if there was the slightest chance that she was under 18 it would be a big no for that option. There must be line longer than John Holmes' member of Thais looking to bust a farang.

Think it would be back to the bar or just cut my losses.

As I said - up to you! There are plenty of reasons why a girl might not have an ID card, so for me, it would all depend on how hot she is and how well I know the hotel. Mongering is not a risk free hobby!

Mongering is not a risk free hobby!

Never have truer words been said.

Some risks for me just aren't worth taking, but each to their own.