IGNORED

How to install Android on an iPhone in six easy steps

7-Eleven

It's a little buggy but it is there all the same...

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_NUKxjBlKI?fs=1&hl=en_GB&rel=0&hd=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_NUKxjBlKI?fs=1&hl=en_GB&rel=0&hd=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_NUKxjBlKI?fs=1&hl=en_GB&rel=0&hd=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Original Article.

I'm guessing Apple will not be happy with that...lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Why would anybody buy an iPhone if they wanted Android?

It allows you to have dual boot so you can have both. Not just one or the other.

i have one of these, love the Android . My version does not work on the 3G in Pattaya though.

I am farily sure that 3G does not exist in Thailand yet. If it does then it will only be in Bangkok.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I can't believe what an essential part of my life my new Iphone has become. I use it with a Satnav application and in some ways it's the best Satnav I've ever owned. it's great having a one stop solution that's always with you.

I've already started playing around with, well I've jailbroken it and installed a few unofficial apps. It's amazing how people have responded to apple's monopoly attempts, it's almost like the independent developers are getting off on the challenge. I think Apple will have to back off a bit in the future for fear of losing ground to other more open operating systems.

I'm not really tempted to install Android on my Iphone ATM but is is cool to see that it can be done. Thanks for posting the video.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I am farily sure that 3G does not exist in Thailand yet. If it does then it will only be in Bangkok.

It exists in Thailand and Pattaya as well. Still lots of negotiations and discussion between the govt and telecoms.It is something like a 'trial' that you can get on 850 mhz from True. You can buy a SIM card in Tukcom if your device supports it. Have not tried it myself but seen a BM using it on his phone at a Friday meeting a few weeks ago. I felt like a cunt with my EDGE service.

http://www.truemove.com/en/service-3g-3-pattaya.html

I can't believe what an essential part of my life my new Iphone has become. I use it with a Satnav application and in some ways it's the best Satnav I've ever owned. it's great having a one stop solution that's always with you.

I've already started playing around with, well I've jailbroken it and installed a few unofficial apps. It's amazing how people have responded to apple's monopoly attempts, it's almost like the independent developers are getting off on the challenge. I think Apple will have to back off a bit in the future for fear of losing ground to other more open operating systems.

I'm not really tempted to install Android on my Iphone ATM but is is cool to see that it can be done. Thanks for posting the video.

i have the same feeling.... my phone an extension of my penis.

i have the same feeling.... my phone an extension of my penis.

Lol, on my last trip I actually managed to get a girl back to my hotel room on the excuse of seeing my new Iphone!

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel