IGNORED

Visa For Irish Person?

tsamba

Hi Lads,

I know this must have been asked a million times allready and i have searched but didnt really find a answer!

My Question is : Travelin from ireland for under 30 days do i just get a passport stamp/visa at bangkok airport? do i need to pay a fee there?

Thanks In Advance

Tsamba :)

Pretty sure you are like most of us, entitled to free 30 day visa on entry at the airport

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Yes, even the nearly bankrupt Irish can get the 30 day entry... :GoldenSmile1:

There is no fee.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Thanks Lads :)

i have my holiday money set aside so the useless irish goverment wont get their hands on it! i'l happily give it to some bg's! :Dance1:

No buddy you dont have to pay any fee! you will get visa on arrival stamp in your passport at bangkok airport which entitles you to 30 days anything over you can get a visa extension in the immigration office in jomtien for short stays over the 30 days.

All you do is fill in your wee form you get on the plane, hand it to passport control, wait for them to hand it back, get your bags, hop in your taxi and start dreaming bout all the stuff you're gonna get up till you hit Pattaya and then do soem damage :D

No buddy you dont have to pay any fee! you will get visa on arrival stamp in your passport at bangkok airport which entitles you to 30 days anything over you can get a visa extension in the immigration office in jomtien for short stays over the 30 days.

It is not a visa on arrival that most people get. I know I am nit picking but there is a reason I want to point it out. As you are walking towards immigration you are likely to see a sign stating 'visa on arrival' just ignore it and keep walking. What we are talking about here is a non-visa admittance to Thailand. People from many countries are allowed to stay in the country for 30 days with no visa. Other nationalities are able to use the visa on arrival scheme.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

@scumbag i get what your sayin! its like the visa waver program for america!

thanks

Exactly but from what I have heard the US are or have got rid of the visa waiver program and everyone needs to get a visa.

it's still in place at the moment anyway but now you have to pay about €20 it was free to do online!

Ireland as with the rest of the rest of the EEC do not require any extra visa just the one you get on the plane and fill out yourself, this is a thirty day visa.

Ireland as with the rest of the rest of the EEC do not require any extra visa just the one you get on the plane and fill out yourself, this is a thirty day visa.

sorry i am a bit of a visa geek ..... You fill out the immigration form on the plane regardless of which type of Visa you have. When you don't have a visa and get 30 days at the airport or 15 at the land crossing you are entering under the Visa free program.. you don't have a visa.

sorry i am a bit of a visa geek ..... You fill out the immigration form on the plane regardless of which type of Visa you have. When you don't have a visa and get 30 days at the airport or 15 at the land crossing you are entering under the Visa free program.. you don't have a visa.

Also Thais have to complete the same form when they depart and enter the country.