IGNORED

Buy a condo ?

Patt's Man

Hi all,

I just came back from Pattaya for the second time this year.

I plan to come back at the begining of the next year and I think about to buy a condo.

I saw many offers : buy a condo (45sq/m for 1.5 million Baths).

Anyone has experience about buying a condo ? do you think it is a good idea ? better to rent ? if buy, easy to rent to some tourists ?

Thanks...

Cheers.

"It is YOUR holidays, ENJOY !"

When you're here for 2 or 3 times a year it's better to rent . Saves you a lot of hassle and the risk of people taking

advantage of you . Telling you they take care for renting out but not transferring all the money to you and as you're

not there it's difficult to keep an eye on it .

It also depends on the location . Close to Pattaya central you can make 7/10% out of rent but in Jomtien it's most of

the times 3/4% max .

When you're here for 2 or 3 times a year it's better to rent . Saves you a lot of hassle and the risk of people taking

advantage of you . Telling you they take care for renting out but not transferring all the money to you and as you're

not there it's difficult to keep an eye on it .

It also depends on the location . Close to Pattaya central you can make 7/10% out of rent but in Jomtien it's most of

the times 3/4% max .

ok, Thank for your advice.

Cheers.

"It is YOUR holidays, ENJOY !"