IGNORED

Who is the most powerful Farang in Pattaya

Jumbo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

depends what you mean by the most powerful?

the wealthiest?

The guys that own the media?

The guys that are best mates with cop number 1?

what criteria?

any falang with a dick and 1000 baht!!!!

Well i aint wealthy, nor do i know any high ranking police or run a successful business but the ladies always tell be i have big power mak mak, so it could be me :Whistle:

A friend of mine completed 5 STs in a single afternoon.

He must be one of the most powerful Farangs in Pattaya.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Sharkman is!

could be Laamok

he set up an online cult with close to 40000 believers/addicts/followers....

The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs less.

Brendan Francis

Ben Franklin

images.jpg

he's such a handsum man.

The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs less.

Brendan Francis

he's such a handsum man.

From what I red about Ben, he would of loved Pattaya Mak Mak!

well i met a guy in a bar he said "after he left delta force he settled in Thailand back when it was a fishing village and he owns all of walking street" he didn't look old enough to have been in Vietnam but this was cleared up as due to a hit on him by the mafia he has his face reconstructed every year. The guy was so wealthy he didn't even carry cash with him so I had to buy the beer but he's going to send his private jet for me when I next come on holiday.

The guys who profess to know the top cops, but the top cops must keep busy as just about every other guy is best freinds with them.

Canterbury Tales Guesthouse ... email; canterburytalescafe@hotmail.com

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1.jpg

In regards of the most influential people:

Pattaya Times Lists Most Influential People of the Last 10 Years Part 1

Pattaya Times Lists Most Influential People of the Last 10 Years Part 2

This might be not entirely accurate, but gives you a rough idea how powerful(less) Farangs are in Pattaya.

BTW: I discovered that that one of them is my boss, which teaches me to be more careful when negotiating my salary next time. :Bow2:

i see that the papers editor has got himself on the list, not sure why.

:)

LOL, I guess he was driven purely by unselfishness. :GoldenSmile1:

Me when I eventually get there :GoldenSmile1:

Just being an arse, but my power is building by the day.

Can't wait to go, hopefully I will have enough pictures of the KIng to really enjoy my trip.

I met a couple of Russian guys in Silom Sauna. They lived in Pattaya and were certainly not there to enjoy the beach.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Bryan, aka Laamok has some influence no doubt.

As for most powerful i will leave that to the experts.

I know a lot of business owners and wealthy people from all sorts of walks of life in Pattaya. From dodgy to straight laced. I get a lot of doors opened for me, so its quite useful. I've even been offered a favour from the Pattaya mayor, from a new associate of mine. however.

In reality, its the farang that pays the most to the police, that gets the most power. I don't pay money to the police regularly enough, but I do use them every few months and I try my best to contribute.

So, to answer the question.. most influential farang in Pattaya, is probably Neils of Pattaya people, because his face is always on TV and he networks with the Thais alot and business owners. (and people love the TV)

Most powerful farang, would be someone that contributes alot to the police because of a high profit business, such as a gogo or nightclub.

Its all about money at the end of the day.

I know a lot of business owners and wealthy people from all sorts of walks of life in Pattaya. From dodgy to straight laced. I get a lot of doors opened for me, so its quite useful. I've even been offered a favour from the Pattaya mayor, from a new associate of mine. however.

In reality, its the farang that pays the most to the police, that gets the most power. I don't pay money to the police regularly enough, but I do use them every few months and I try my best to contribute.

So, to answer the question.. most influential farang in Pattaya, is probably Neils of Pattaya people, because his face is always on TV and he networks with the Thais alot and business owners. (and people love the TV)

Most powerful farang, would be someone that contributes alot to the police because of a high profit business, such as a gogo or nightclub.

:unsure: a freind off mine rony just look up NOVA

lot off hotels

cheers chris :GiveBeer1:

Wriggley Tin 1

My comments were based on that you are the owner of this site, and in this electronic media world i think that holds some infulence. Who knows how big this site will be in 10 years so the future is bright for the almighty Laamok. :)

In regards of the most influential people:

Pattaya Times Lists Most Influential People of the Last 10 Years Part 1

Pattaya Times Lists Most Influential People of the Last 10 Years Part 2

This might be not entirely accurate, but gives you a rough idea how powerful(less) Farangs are in Pattaya.

Yep - no dodgy looking people listed there then lol

Niels is certaintly one of them without a doubt.

:unsure: a freind off mine rony just look up NOVA

lot off hotels

cheers chris :GiveBeer1:

I'd agree with Rony being on the list.

It would have to be me though you probably wouldnt think it by looking at me.

In fact my sperms so powerfull I only met a girl 3 weeks ago and she's already 4 months pregnant :07:

Archived