Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

28 year old Scottish guy arrested for selling Meth

LaaMok

Falangs do very stupid things in order to stay & live in Pattaya at times.

This guy will not be the first or the last.

The sale of drugs is just crazy.

IMO Thai's will not let Falangs make money on there patch. :Circle_Sharks:

i love the way the media in Thailand print a copy of his passport page!

Still the guy knew the risks and obviously thought they were worth the risk.

Shame but Only one person to blame here

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

lol any tourist that thinks that thai's will let a tourist sell any drugs in thailand and steal their business is completely out of their mind.

Has anyone ever actually got the death sentence for drug dealing in Thailand?

Quite sure it has been done. Think a Dane got the death sentence some years ago, but it was never executed. he (or was it a she - i dont remember)was deported and served about 2 years in a Danish prison and then released. Sure though that that person can never go back to LOS but also sure he/she doesn´t want to return...

Everyone has the right to my opinion

i suppose he's lucky he wasn't dealing in Singapore.

Think you are right about that - death sentence in Singapore means death sentence. As far as i remember no death sentence has been executed towards a foreigner in Thailand for decades.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Has anyone ever actually got the death sentence for drug dealing in Thailand?

Five men were shot on the 18th of April 2001 and the local media reported the preparations as follows. At 5.30 p.m., Lee Yuang-kwang, a Hong Kong Chinese man convicted of drug trafficking, was taken to the execution chamber.

http://www.capitalpunishmentuk.org/shooting.html

Has anyone notice, there seems to be a lot more "Police used an undercover operative " stories lately?

VERY SIMPLE WHEN IN LOS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH DRUGS UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO TO MONKEY HOUSE

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

Life over at 28........ What a silly waste

No sympathy whatsoever. This has been going on for years and still they do it. I can't imagine what it must be like rotting away in some hellhole jail knowing that just over the wall is freedom and as much thai pussy you could ever want. There isn't much meat on the guy as it is so maybe after a few months, he might be able to squeeze through the bars.

Why do they do it, in Scotland the penelty is much less? :o

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

The Bangkok Hilton awaits.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

Last IDIOT still waits to be born!

Using drugs is stupid,but.....

...Dealing/using drugs in a country that has one of the hardest punishment for it is just plain crazy.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Sounds like the local dealers didnt like the competition so they grassed him up to the BIB.

Testicles