Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Life in the UK test

7-Eleven

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soi Six Snatch Sniffer

• El Cata

• Vessey

• bmwman

I just had a go 54% looks like i will have to move to thailand.

second attempt 63% i give up.

Edited by lbfmlover

lol i failed as well! questions seem to be narrowly aimed within the tiny scope of what a civil servant might know (lots of govermentment facts and figures on immigration atc.)

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Failed first time with middle 60's, then passed by the skin of my teeth the 2nd attempt.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

bollocks i passed.

does anyone know if that means i have to stay in this god forsaken hell hole of a country ?? lol

Ha ha - 46% ... I'll stay in Australia thanks!

Now WTF has knowing when Valentines day is got any fucking thing to do with living in the UK?

I've never celebrated the fucking thing even when I have a girlfriend because it is nothing than a marketing ploy for florists, restaurants and greeting card companies etc. to make (more) money.

Wasn't there supposed to be a new language component of the test, starting this month?Coffee.gif

lol i failed as well! questions seem to be narrowly aimed within the tiny scope of what a civil servant might know (lots of govermentment facts and figures on immigration atc.)

One of my questions was 'Are civil servants politically neutral?' Surely this is a matter of opinion!

Most of the other questions were a given, such as 'Do you require a national insurance number before starting work?' Reminds me of some of the questions you get on a healthy & safety induction test, like 'Are you required to wear ear protection in a designated area?'

I also had at least two questions which required two answers, both of which I got wrong.

Life in the UK Test_1024x556.jpg

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Got 71%, guess I'll have to be deported.

Hang on, if I rob, torture and murder someone I'll be able to stay!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Got 71%, guess I'll have to be deported.

Hang on, if I rob, torture and murder someone I'll be able to stay!

No need for that, just hijack an airliner, free accommodation, living, medical and legal expenses, then you get to stay in the UK.

No need for that, just hijack an airliner, free accommodation, living, medical and legal expenses, then you get to stay in the UK.

or, blow up an airliner and they'll send you home!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Fail 71% glad I'm not in the UK with my Thai wife,no-way she could pass that test.... :Think1:

Maybe if she studied up on the listed books ( Me Too :rolleyes: ) she might be OK .. :unsure:

What it does show is how unrealistic these test are,if Europeans immigrants had to take them also the UK would be empty. :D

Big Ol' Lucky Ol' Al.

48%! I failed too. Getting my flight back Friday, good bye England. GoldenSmile1.gif

Some of those questions would be impossible to answer even for the normal UK resident. Are there more people over 60 than under 16? unless you work in the Statistics Office who would know that !

Failed. Looks like i'll (hopefully) never return!

79% for me too. I can stay, great............

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

I only just scrapped through, and I am part of our 'establishment', and with post-graduate qualifications,

Honestly, I suspsect that if you gave all existing UK citizens this test, a large majority would fail,

I think that the bar has been set unrealisticaly high (perhaps very deliberately so?),

How many of the Thai ladies that we have 'come across' (if you pardon the pun)would be likely to win through on such a test?

i couldnt understand it. Was written in a funny language

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties