IGNORED

christmas 2010

twiddle

i am looking at maybe travelling to pattaya for christmas. leaving 22nd and returning on the 2nd. can anyone point me towards a site good for christmas vacations to pattaya. usually i book flights and hotel separate, but i am thinking a package maybe cheaper around christmas?

is anyone else doing something similar? from london england?

i am looking at maybe travelling to pattaya for christmas. leaving 22nd and returning on the 2nd. can anyone point me towards a site good for christmas vacations to pattaya. usually i book flights and hotel separate, but i am thinking a package maybe cheaper around christmas?

is anyone else doing something similar? from london england?

Going on your own packages usually work out more expensive as they are based on two people. If there are two people going then I doubt very much you would want to share a room in Patts.

Flights at that time of the year are going to be more expensive than any other time. Sorry.

ok cheers, might go after then, just thinking of amount of holidays i can take during the year. at christmas forced to take a week anyway.

and yes would be on my own

ok, so i found some flights i am happy with the prices... now will check into hotel costs and availability. one question, the flight is arriving christmas morning, will there still be travel available to pattaya? or wil i have to pay for taxi, and will this be super expensive? before i book flights, i am think that maybe it is better to pay more for the flight if i am to be stung with xmas travel prices? any help is great..

Xmas day is just like any other day thailand. I've never taken the bus, but if you book a Pattaya taxi in advance it will cost about 1000 baht. Straight to your hotel. It is cheaper if you fly on xmas day, but if your'e flying back on the 2nd that not giving you much time

I'm arriving Xmas morning too and booked the Bell Bus, 200 baht from airport to hotel. It's pointless arriving too early by taxi as the hotel room may not be ready and you have to wait.

Glyn.

Currently at home until after the Wet Season. See you again in Sept.

Update - couldn't wait until Sept, booked for early July.

nice one!! just what i wanted to hear. now looking at hotels, not too expensive and now getting excited all over again!!! :)

if anyone has experience or advice about what the holidays are like over there, please let me know :) so excited right now its unreal. i have nothing to do in day, so if anyone wants a beer and game of pool also, please get in touch :)

currently looking at nova gold, does not seem too far away from the action!

Edited by twiddle