IGNORED

Reputable jeweller/Gold seller

TGluvver

Yes, I have used the search function, but I want some more up to date info.

I want to buy a 21st present for my sister, and was thinking about picking up a nice gold bracelet while I am in LOS.

Can anyone direct me to a decent seller that they know of, either in Pattaya or Bangkok - I'll go have a look around chinatown here in bkk tomorrow and I suppose they are pretty much same-same, but I would like to buy a big ticket item from someone who has given exceptional service to a BM .... good karma and all that.

Cheers

I was researching this subject myself, and found an interesting place on Pattaya Central Road near Pattaya Second Road called, I believe, Thongsook.

The website is www.thongsook.com; phone 038-423-898 and 038-428-489.

The owner, a pleasant middle aged woman, was proficient in English, very knowledgeable and helpful.

I visited a few days ago, but did not buy anything from them. I did get the impression that they were a good outfit.

If nothing else this will give you a good start.

good luck,

David G.

I can recommend the jeweller on Soi Buakao, its on the first row of shops just after the LK Royal Suites. Spoke perfect English, good selection

of bracelets/chains and he was quite happy to let the girlfriend try on as many as she wanted!!! Gave me a good deal as well!!

Rich... :Chokdee: