Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Queen Vic last orders...

Pauly

Hi all,

Will be going to the Queen Vic in December and have noticed that the hotel closes at midnight, I just wondered if this means that it is a total closure at 12, or if hotel guests can still drink in the bar (residents only) later. It seems a tad eally for a hotel bar to close so early.....

Hi all,

Will be going to the Queen Vic in December and have noticed that the hotel closes at midnight, I just wondered if this means that it is a total closure at 12, or if hotel guests can still drink in the bar (residents only) later. It seems a tad eally for a hotel bar to close so early.....

Soi 6 starts to "officially" shut down around that time, but many bars allow patrons to continue drinking in the dark. I would assume that the Vic would be the same, but cannot confirm for sure.

The last place that I'd want to be on Soi 6 at midnight is propping up the the Queen Vic bar!

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

i dont think you can, after 12 you can only access the hotel via soi 6/1 up on the first level where the security guards are, and they will usually get your room key from the bar if they dont have it there waiting for you.

i dont think you can, after 12 you can only access the hotel via soi 6/1 up on the first level where the security guards are, and they will usually get your room key from the bar if they dont have it there waiting for you.

Correct.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark (Always Bar4)

Hi all,

treat youre self mate. thousands of bars open after 12. follow youre nose you might get lucky

Yep, the Queen Vic bar is always closed by 12, and sometimes if it's dead a bit before i.e. the front doors are locked at 11.30pm. Rooms keys and IDs for coming and going after that are kept by security on the back stairs leading onto 6/1.

I think my main concern also will be that any night I hit Walking Street & don't return till much later I have to come in through Soi 6/1 -apparently rife with aggressive ladyboys. Don't really want to be tucked up every night of my holiday by midnight, but don't want to be in a situation of facing a predicament upon a late return. Is this not a problem for anyone staying at the Queen Vic?

Hi all,

I stayed there last December for over a month .. loved it there ..

had a room on the second floor over looking Soi Six and all the action ..

you can also get good room service .. just wave and they will happily come up ..

" but you have to be a handsome man " .. it's also great that you have to use the

rear entrance after 12 .. because i was able to bring all the young and ugly ones..

" no walk of shame " .. try to get a room over looking Soi Six my friend ..

I think my main concern also will be that any night I hit Walking Street & don't return till much later I have to come in through Soi 6/1 -apparently rife with aggressive Ladyboys. Don't really want to be tucked up every night of my holiday by midnight, but don't want to be in a situation of facing a predicament upon a late return. Is this not a problem for anyone staying at the Queen Vic?

Never a problem mate. Just take one of the alleys from Soi 6 that is close to 6/1 and you only have to walk a few meters in 6/1. Security guy keeps and eye on things.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark (Always Bar4)

.. it's also great that you have to use the

rear entrance after 12 ..

Actually you don't have to wait until after 12 if you don't want to walk a 'walk of shame' through the bar. You have a key to that back door on the fire escape on your keyring with your room key, and you can use it anytime you like.

I stayed there last December for over a month .. loved it there ..

had a room on the second floor over looking Soi six and all the action ..

you can also get good room service .. just wave and they will happily come up ..

.. try to get a room over looking Soi six my friend ..

Is that just freelancers or will the bar girls come up too, then take the bar fine back to the bar after I guess?

Is that just freelancers or will the bar girls come up too, then take the bar fine back to the bar after I guess?

some of the girls will come up aswell, personally i never tried this but my buddy who was with me at the time gave the good ol come up gesture and low and behold she did.

ran up the stairs on 6/1 got the barfine ran back down then came back up.

as for the aggressive lb's on 6/1 never really had a problem they will latch onto your arm but a smile and a no thanks seems to do the trick

Spent two weeks there a while back.

I was up and down both soi's at all hours.

Never had a problem ... like the popular anti-drug campaign "Just say no".