IGNORED

For Rent --- Long term rentals...

CyberHippie

I asked the boss about long term rental on one of the properties we deal with.

As I know how hard it is to find something decent, I thought I would mention them here.

There are 1 and 2 bedroom properties available. Fully furnished... and not bad furniture at all... :)

Its very open and not one of those cramped village type setups.

Great place to lounge about the pool or get some mates over for a drinking session.... You could even kick the footy around, as there is that space available...

Im not 100% sure on the rental rates....

Call Paul : 0850899965

And let him know... "Mark gave me your number, in regards to Lake Villa, long term rental"... Thats it!

en-thailand-villa-103-1.jpg

k-bararea_fs.jpg

g-bedroom2_fs.jpg

c-bedroom1_fs.jpg

c-livingarea_fs.jpg

d-dining_fs.jpg

l-lawn_fs.jpg

a-home_fs.jpg

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

Thats correct Cerberus...

We manage that property...

www.thailandholidayhomes.co.uk :)

But I only know the short term rental price, which we list on our website.

However, I did get a long term rental price, but that was just in passing and I wouldn't want to "quote" that figure.

Oh... and those properties are for sale, if anyone is interested... :P

Edited by CyberHippie

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

• 2 weeks later...

Some nice looking homes, wish I was able to pick some up in in Thailand sooner than later, currently working towards closing a deal back home in Hawaii.

If can, can.. If no can, no can..

@ cyberhippie, the location is quiet that's for sure and in a lovely location. Looks like this resort has loads of space outside and the photos you attached of the villa are great too. I would consider a villa such as this if I were buying.. But I would probably want to rent 6 - 12 months prior to see if it was indeed the best location for me then possibly look to invest.

Thanks for the pics and description. Pity you cant share the long term rental though..

babydollsaddict.gif