IGNORED

good cheap hotel

jonny4skin

looking for a girl friendly cheap clean no frills hotel central pattaya i stayed in Areca Lodge last year never used the pool or gym but loved the luck bar opposite so would like a good one close bye arriving on 30 december until the 19 january any suggestions would be greatly received might consider a apartment as there are two us seperate rooms thanx

looking for a girl friendly cheap clean no frills hotel central pattaya i stayed in areca lodge last year never used the pool or gym but loved the luck bar opposite so would like a good one close bye arriving on 30 december until the 19 january any suggestions would be greatly received might consider a apartment as there are two us seperate rooms thanx

i arrive on 30th also.. if you liked areca why dont you stay there again?

I did but going with my son who is 28 and is looking 200 2 300 pounds budget

try opey de place same side as areca just go over buckao onto lengkee and its on the right only 100 yards away. ive used opey 3 or 4 times overall better value and a lot cheaper than areca. nice girl in bar across from areca called pim cute and pleasant with it

Canterbury tales. It is one main street back, but close to Areca.

Maybe an apartment for the both is the way to go.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

The rooms in SoiLkMetro are about the same as areca but cheaper...actually the entire "bukaow-area" have loads of rooms 400-1000baht that have everything u need....just look around!!!!

The rooms in SoiLkMetro are about the same as areca but cheaper...actually the entire "bukaow-area" have loads of rooms 400-1000baht that have everything u need....just look around!!!!

Is it so that Areca do not allow in their hotel girls under 20year old?

When you ask for a 'good cheap hotel' you need to validate your question a little.

For some people cheap is 500 baht while for others it is 1500 - good could mean jacuzzi, flatscreen, dvd and pool at a minimum or it could mean no more than 30 roaches on the walls!

wow 2 days u lucky boy thanx to all who replied have now booked with soi diana arrive on the 31 dec for three weeks cant wait i will have only 2 days off work till than but boy it will be so worth it