Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

very light sleeper

zulthomas

I am planning to stay in pattaya for several weeks in february-march, but as I am a light sleeper, I would

like to avoid noisy locations. I hereby ask my BM friends which of these hotels they could recomend,

if you wished to minimize the level of internal/external noise. I have set my eyes on baboona,

tim butique and lk renaissance. which one do I chose, any fresh feed backs?

as a fellow light leeper. all i can recommend is bring ear plugs they help a lot. I tell you pattaya resorts is nice but the wallls are paper thin. an example was a guy in the next room to me sneezed really loud. so i said "god bless you " to myself in a low tone. and he said thank you because he heard me like we awere in the same room. then we started laughing. I've been bringing earplugs ever since

later

Jim2k

Sandy Springs on Soi 13 is in a quiet location but still in the center of all the action.

I am planning to stay in pattaya for several weeks in february-march, but as I am a light sleeper, I would

like to avoid noisy locations. I hereby ask my BM friends which of these hotels they could recomend,

if you wished to minimize the level of internal/external noise. I have set my eyes on baboona,

I too am a light sleeper. I LOVE LKR. The back side is the way to go. I only stay in deluxe rooms and all the ones I have had are on the backside.

Don't go Tim Boutique unless you can get a room on the entrance side, there are beer bars & clubs on the other side, also rooms are not that insulated, can hear everything next door.

dont even think about tims its a building site putting on extension on hotel stay clear.i am at lkr at the moment in a 1 bed suite at the front of the hotel no problems except for 1 bird feathered type if i could pinpoint the little shit i would shoot it.i have stayed at sandy spring for the last 5 years and its ok for light sleeper the only reason we moved was they put 500b a night surcharge 15 dec to 15 jan and will not give discount for long stay (5 months)in a seaview 1 bed suite.

Sandy Springs on Soi 13 is in a quiet location but still in the center of all the action.

I had to change rooms due to an outside loud generator switching on and off all times of the day and night. The room was on the 3rd floor on the right hand side as you leave the lift.

The rooms next to the pool (3rd floor) are also noisy.

The seaview rooms are very quiet though.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

dont even think about tims its a building site putting on extension on hotel stay clear.i am at lkr at the moment in a 1 bed suite at the front of the hotel no problems except for 1 bird feathered type if i could pinpoint the little shit i would shoot it.i have stayed at sandy spring for the last 5 years and its ok for light sleeper the only reason we moved was they put 500b a night surcharge 15 dec to 15 jan and will not give discount for long stay (5 months)in a seaview 1 bed suite.

is sandy spring a better hotel than lkr, what about location and joinerfees? should I opt for d2 or Hilton instead?

you seem to know a lot, are these any quieter? give us a hand please

the lkr is a much better hotel than sandy spring no joiner fee in either,both are in great locations Hilton is not open yet and d2 while looking a good hotel, went round it and did not like it way overpriced.i would plump for lkr you will not go far wrong there

Not the place you should expect, but, on beach road, ...

http://www.pattayacentrehotel.net/rooms.html

If you stay on one of the top-floor-rooms, AND they agree not to host noisy chinese peoples on the same floor,

then you wil have a VERY quiet room. I did stay there several times in the past (but, stopped staying there

because their rates became to hight to my desires.. i am used to the -1000 bath-rooms)

They are girl-friendly.

I had to change rooms due to an outside loud generator switching on and off all times of the day and night. The room was on the 3rd floor on the right hand side as you leave the lift.

The rooms next to the pool (3rd floor) are also noisy.

The seaview rooms are very quiet though.

I always stay in the deluxe seaview rooms. It is very quiet, but more expensive than the 3rd floor rooms. Also, the hotel is very well run.

I haven't stayed at any of the places you list and don't know whether you only want to stay somewhere central... but being a light sleeper myself I thought I chuck in this hotel for you to consider. Summer Spring at Soi 1. Absolutely dead quiet inside and out, never heard a thing and stayed there several times recently.

Cheers

mo

Not the place you should expect, but, on beach road, ...

http://www.pattayacentrehotel.net/rooms.html

If you stay on one of the top-floor-rooms, AND they agree not to host noisy chinese peoples on the same floor,

then you wil have a VERY quiet room. I did stay there several times in the past (but, stopped staying there

because their rates became to hight to my desires.. i am used to the -1000 bath-rooms)

They are girl-friendly.

it looks really nice halleman, thanks for the tip, what about the suites, are they any good, for instance those

with panoramic views? is this a hotel with a private beach?

pattaya centre hotel is not good only good thing is location,its a tour hotel full of chinks and you do not need that.if it comes into your budget there is only one great hotel for location and everything else thats the marriott i stayed there for 18 years just got a touch expensive for 4 months look it up on the net but if you like what you see e-mail them direct and ask for long stay rate a lot cheaper than any other rate and they will throw in a buffet breakfast that is to die for no noise problems at all its one of the best hotels in town if you throw in the location its the best bar none,but it aint cheap.

. i am used to the -1000 bath-rooms

Sorry but I couldn't help myself,

WHY do you need a 1,000 BATH rooms

:LMAO1:

Perhaps you meant 1,000 BAHT rooms

:Chokdee:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

thanks everybody, now I am still confused, but at a much higher plan!?

I will remember the plugs and check the renaissance, sandy springs and

I will hear about rates at the marriot.

anyway I could move out after a couple of weeks of poor sleep! but nice

to have choices. what about the siam bayview, is it bad too?