IGNORED

Running Partners

Ape1983

Hi Guys,

Im looking for a running partner, Im new to running in Pattaya and looking for somebody who hopefully knows

some countryside routes etc.

Im from the UK, 27 yrs old looking for someone to run with 3 times a week for 45mins upwards runs.

Ill be in Pattaya from the 13th of Nov onwards.

Please PM if your interested.

Cheers

Jon

You could start Monday's with the Pattaya HHH....Just google pattaya hash then go meet the bus and your on your way....Ask who the FRB's are and they will be out running during the week. On On (phoney cunt)....Thats me

Hi Guys,

Im looking for a running partner, Im new to running in Pattaya and looking for somebody who hopefully knows

some countryside routes etc.

Im from the UK, 27 yrs old looking for someone to run with 3 times a week for 45mins upwards runs.

Ill be in Pattaya from the 13th of Nov onwards.

Please PM if your interested.

Cheers

Jon

Send a PM to Bam_Bam,he'll explain all to you.

Ape1983,

If you are interested in the Hash House Harriers at all here are the url's for the 3 most regular hash runs in Pattaya

Pattaya Hash House Hariers, run every Monday http://www.pattayah3.com/

Pattaya Jungle Hash House Harriers, run 1st 3rd and 5th Sunday http://www.pattayajungle.com/

Pattaya Bush Hash House Harriers, run 2nd Saturday each month http://www.pattayahash.com/pattayabush.html

Good bunch of people that belong to what is loosely described as Drinkers with a running problem.

Bam Bam

Edited by Bam_Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

• 2 weeks later...

I will be in Pattaya from December 12 until Jan 09, I will be doing the Monday Hash if you are interested and if you are still there of course. I can PM my Thai number if you are interested.

in the mean time click HERE

Random Photo's Updated My Last Night

I always take life with a pinch of salt, plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila

lbfucker.gif babydollsaddict.gif