Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dial a flight

Digsy

Hi

Anybody used these guys before? Just been on looking and can get over for £519, about £230 cheaper than other places are charging.

Anybody know if they are worth taking a risk on?

yeah mate i have used them at least 6 times never had a problem

hmm good stuff, what airlines did you fly with when you booked through them?

They have been around for a good few years, last time I used them was 6 or 7 years ago never had no problems back then.

Always use Trailfinders myself and fly with Eva or Jet Airways will have to give Dial a Flight a ring next time any saving all helps.

Jet Airways any good? The flights I was looking at before they went up in price where with Jet Airways stopping off in Bombay. Have to look at this trailfinders site too, I take it its just trailfinders.com?

Jet Airways any good? The flights I was looking at before they went up in price where with Jet Airways stopping off in Bombay. Have to look at this trailfinders site too, I take it its just trailfinders.com?

EVA airlines, Eithad, Aeroflot, Thai. Never flown with Jet but havent heard any good things about them. Indian airlines would be my last choice personally.

jet airways imo are the best airline in the sky. apart from going direct, i always fly jet. never had any problem with them. 2 hrs wait in bombay, not a problem as about an hour of it is taken up going through the passport check etc. first class service, good food, hot trolley dolleys. fantastic airline in my opinion and i have been with them 6 times now...absolutely love jet airways.

I can only back up what BigRed has said about Jet, I have used them twice this year and will be looking to use them again in 2011.

A big plus for me is that they land just after 7am so I get to Patts by 10am giving time to chill out with a lunchtime beer, get a few hour sleep maybe even a ST, then hit the town in the evening.

Well it's ATOL and ABTA protected and this :-

During the volcanic ash crisis more than 15000 of our customers who were stranded around the world were able to turn to us for help. Others, who had booked directly with an airline or an online booking agency found they were on their own. They couldn't get through to anybody on the phone. Sometimes we're the cheapest, sometimes we're not, but we do guarantee you'll always get a great service and you know we'll be there for you if you need us. So call now for a chat about those flights to Bangkok.

Seems they care about customers and have been in business for 30 odd years,plus what's been mentioned here sugests that I will book come next payday with them :)

• 1 month later...

yeah mate i have used them at least 6 times never had a problem

Same me 11 times, 9 times eva air.

JDM

Edited by JAI DEE MAK

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com