IGNORED

Haye vs harrison

ste

Looking forward to seeing haye knock out audley next week haye said its gonna

Be as one sided as a gang rape lolll and i agree with him audleys a

Chump and i hope he ritires after this if he catches haye with a lu ky

Punch ill top my self just wondering what other bms thoughts were ????

Anybody watching it in 3d ????

Haye certainly SHOULD dominate - if he can't overwhelm Fr-Audley, he has no business getting in the ring with one of the Klitschko brothers (not that their last few opponents had any business being in the ring with them!)

I'm off to Dallas in a few days for Pacquiao/Margarito. Excited about the fight, but the time away from the office has forced me to cancel my trip to Pattaya that was scheduled for later this month. My excitement over the fight is not quite enough to make up for depression over no LOS trip. I gotta figure out when I'll be able to re-schedule it.

David will win. :GoldenSmile1:

I am surprised Audleley "no-force ""Harrisson is still around running his mouth I expect David to do us all a favour by not only knocking him out but force him into retirement

Haye certainly SHOULD dominate - if he can't overwhelm Fr-Audley, he has no business getting in the ring with one of the Klitschko brothers (not that their last few opponents had any business being in the ring with them!)

I'm off to Dallas in a few days for Pacquiao/Margarito. Excited about the fight, but the time away from the office has forced me to cancel my trip to Pattaya that was scheduled for later this month. My excitement over the fight is not quite enough to make up for depression over no LOS trip. I gotta figure out when I'll be able to re-schedule it.

pacman is one of the greatest cant wait to see the margrio fight

Haye will arse rape Harrison in the ring - bareback, no lube :)

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Put a few dollars on this, although it was paying peanuts so knock it into a multi.

It'll be a shock if Haye loses.

Its not worth betting on but a round 2 knockout could be worth a look. But then you still have the run and hise possibility or the grab and hold which could slow down the inevitable.

Audley is second or third class and should do himself a favour - get knocked out and take the money

Haye will win

Posted Image

what a over-hyped crock of shit this fight was,they charged £15 for this ppv and then put the pacquiao fight on for free.glad i listened on the radio to the non-fight but enjoyed watching a real ring master at work a few hours later

Saw this today:

The British Board of Boxing of Control may withhold some or all of the estimated £1 million purse due heavyweight Audley Harrison, who disappointed 22,000 in attendance and the M.E.N. Arena in Manchester and millions watching on worldwide TV by hardly throwing a punch against WBA heavyweight titlist David Haye before being kayoed in round three. “Rescinding some of Audley Harrison’s purse is something which we will have to consider,” said BBBC secretary Robert Smith. “The board have rescinded purses when we feel a fighter has not tried. Myself and the BBBC chairman Charles Giles will watch the fight again then make a decision, but we have the authority to rescind purses and we would not be afraid to use that. Audley Harrison has not been paid yet, so it is something we can do.”

Hopefully, this is the last we see of Fr-Audley...

has audley ever fought any other way havent seen him before,but if hes fight looked like that earlier there is no reason not to pay him.

The pay per view public got mugged fraudley didn't seem to want any part of it he barely threw a punch (pne single punch)and potentially walks away a million quid richer .talk about daylight robbery . No wonder he is reluctant to retire .I honestly think the fraud goes a lot deeper, how he even managed to get a shot at the belt is a mystery with his track record

Fight was a load of rubbish. Shame that nonces like Harrison are paid so much money not to perform. Stayed up for the Manny Pac fight, which didn't start until about 5amgmt and it restored my faith in boxing. Would love to see him knock the crap out of Floyd Mayweather at some stage in the near future.