todd2rip

Vietnam 101

kgbagent

Yea but don't you think that is a bit over the top . In a way it is good but mainly for people who don't mind spending big bucks like this OP - it does tend to make things more expensive for travelers and those who want any kind of bargain. Then the locals look at any white people as an easy mark willing to part with large sums of money when one does not have to.

Zimmy I love the way you keep popping up all over the forum like an aged aunts sly fart at Xmas  :GoldenSmile1:

zmth

For some reason haven't found it in Cambodia or Manila yet. Do the vietnam people in general  like cats ? And most important do they have many hotels that supply a cat for one to have in their room for emotional support for example.

bobdobbs

Well, this thread went downhill fast.

Kahoy

Well, this thread went downhill fast.

Surprised?

And most important do they have many hotels that supply a cat for one to have in their room for emotional support for example.

bobdobbs

I love how it's "most important". Not whether the hotel allows girls, but whether they provide a fucking cat for emotional support.

Here's a hint: If you ask for a cat, they'll likely provide one for the right price, after they snap its neck and cook it for you. Welcome to Vietnam.

zmth

I love how it's "most important". Not whether the hotel allows girls, but whether they provide a fucking cat for emotional support.

I must say in Phnom Penh at Golden Sorya Mall that request to a business girl to have a nice cat at the table cost me dearly - as after it was supplied I then developed the big mistake of having a favorable opinion of them and did things they suggested - anyway one thing led to another and i ended up getting drugged and ripped off for around $400 and laptop stolen out of my room. I did find out the pawn shop they used for the laptop and managed to get it back for $27. Anyway a couple or so days after that I am sure related to that got scammed with a total fabrication that cost me $10 to get some other bitch and her accomplice from hassling me and security and a police suggesting that I pay them off or they can't guarantee what would happen after I left GSM.  About the most horrifying incidents of my life !

Captain Courageous

For some reason haven't found it in Cambodia or Manila yet. Do the vietnam people in general  like cats ? And most important do they have many hotels that supply a cat for one to have in their room for emotional support for example.

Yeah thanks mate my afternoon Corona has just been splurted all over my keyboard.....

Captain Courageous

Here's a hint: If you ask for a cat, they'll likely provide one for the right price, after they snap its neck and cook it for you. Welcome to Vietnam.

I think he means wide arsed fluffy felines with closely trimmed claws ....

I must say in Phnom Penh at Golden Sorya Mall that request to a business girl to have a nice cat at the table cost me dearly - as after it was supplied I then developed the big mistake of having a favorable opinion of them and did things they suggested - anyway one thing led to another and i ended up getting drugged and ripped off for around $400 and laptop stolen out of my room. I did find out the pawn shop they used for the laptop and managed to get it back for $27. Anyway a couple or so days after that I am sure related to that got scammed with a total fabrication that cost me $10 to get some other bitch and her accomplice from hassling me and security and a police suggesting that I pay them off or they can't guarantee what would happen after I left GSM.  About the most horrifying incidents of my life !

You're Woody Allen right ?

bobdobbs

I think he means wide arsed fluffy felines with closely trimmed claws ....

If by "cats" he means pussy, I formally apologize for being a dense twat.

Kahoy

I was thinking the same thing about myself. But hey, drugged and ripped off at GSM? Who'd have thought?

Edited by kahoy

zmth

No afraid not . I meant household pet cat in the true sense of the word. Like for example some hospitals supply cats and dogs to their patients in certain cases. As far as that incident at Golden Sorya mall I did not exactly ' request ' formally one but expressed interest in how interesting an pleasing it may be to have one and seems to my surprise shortly after that here one appeared at supposedly her friend or accomplice at another table to which i was led. Like these girls were professional operators/thieves though for some reason(other than being pretty well inebriated and i think somewhat 'drugged' by them I suspected no foul play. After that i remember little about details that followed.

Edited by zmth

IndoAmerican

Great post. Ty. I read it after my last trip to LOS. I am planning to go there on 15th January. This will be my 1st trip to HCMC. Any new info will be appreciated.

todd2rip

due to some of the changes and crack down, I chose not to head to Vietnam a couple years ago.  At the present moment I don’t see enough of a reason to head to Vietnam with part of the emphasis being the ladies.  Easier/better places @ the moment.