todd2rip

Vietnam 101

The Serpent

FYI... 48 and 51 bars on HBT are gone. 51 is now a restaurant and I can't tell what 48 is, but it's definitely not a bar.

bobdobbs, did you mean 49 HBT, as I thought on one side of the street was even numbers and the other side was odd numbers

Not good news on the HBT bars, I thought they were OK, but I much preferred "2 sisters" and "Bin Bin"

Speaking of those establishments, I hope they are still business as usual when I get there in Sept, otherwise I'll be spending my 3 days in Saigon at the hot tocs exclusivley...

bobdobbs

Yes, you're right. It's 49 HBT, not 48. Good catch.

There are many new beer bars with good selections of girls nearby, so it's not a big loss. It seems like HBT has cleaned up a bit and the girly bars are pushed a street or two back. There's also many Japanese girl bars and karaoke in the Japanese residential area off Le thanh ton, but they are expensive as they cater to Japanese. The girls here are a notch above the standard; very pretty, and less slutty.

I don't think you'll be disappointed in the selection in this area. I stopped in a bar called Coconuts and a very beautiful 27-year-old girl spent 30 minutes doing everything she could to get me to barfine her. I had other plans, so I didn't take her, but it was very satisfying, for the 200k dong I spent (drinks plus a tip).

I'm not sure about 2sisters but Bin Bin is going strong, although it's a little run down compared to some of the newer places.

Linden

I would have to say this may be the most informative post I have ever read.

The Serpent

Once again, thanks for the intel bobdobbs

If its OK with you, I'll give you a PM in a couple months to get the latest intel before I get there in Sept

I'm already booked at the Ho Sen, so I can get a clearer picture of were the bars are now located

Just to remind myself, 2 sisters is just around the corner from the HBT bars

Edited by The Serpent

bobdobbs

No problem, I'm heading home (US) now, but should be back in HCM in a couple of months. If you're at the Hosen, then just head up Thi Sach street (away from Apacalypse Now) and you'll find bars. Pulse is the closest and I liked that place a lot. Coconuts is further up, on the left before you get to Le Thanh Ton. There are many places to explore. I didn't have enough time to even have 1 beer in them all. There was one with no name, just a neon smiley face. And another called Models. I'll try to go there next time.

Doodie

Bin Bin and 2 Sisters are still there, visited both a few weeks ago. Thien Loc is still going on the corner of HBT as well, although as noted, HBT seems to have been toned down a lot. On first pass down HBT I didn't even notice the big 91 sign, either it's gone or it was closed. A second pass a few nights later, spotted the place, no sign on, doors opened, lights on inside (closing time), so no idea about it, it was late night again though. Smiley Bar, I kept Dudebrah out of there per his request, :D I'm betting the big boob wonder is still there. ;)

Edited by Doodie

JoeWhite

I made my trip as planned in the first week of April. My base is Binh Duong, outside of HCMC, so that is probably too far for most of the newbies on here. However, it is an interesting place as far as finding a good bbbj.

I went back to one of the massage parlours I had been to before and noticed that the ticket price had increased from 70k to 80k. The girl that arrived spoke English, so that was a big plus. She was quite cute, and had nice boobs (36C perhaps), which for me is a plus on an Asian woman. We went upstairs and into a room with bath. She told me to undress and get into the bath, where she proceeded to wash me all over. Once out of the bath, she dried me and led me to the massage table. Then she gave me a massage (sort of). I asked her how much for a bj and she told me 1 million Dong. Naturally I laughed. Of course the fact that I am white skinned and Western (or Ang Moh or SWM, as so many on here would call me) put the price up. After some haggling, we agreed on 200k for a bbbj. I suppose I could have tried to reduce the price, but a few dollars less wouldn't make any difference to me, and it would to her.

She was good. Her action was excellent and she pulled down her top and took off her panties. I was able to fingerfuck her and kiss her nipples. She gave an excellent bj and I CIM. After, I told her that I would come back again and ask for her. She told me her name - Tung - and I knew that she didn't really believe that I would be back. However, this Xông hơi (massage parlour) is only a short walk from where I stay, so it is very convenient. In total I went back 6 times during my stay. The mamasan got to know me and knew who I wanted. Tung gave a great GFE and was not at all slow to strip off completely after a few days. We dispensed with the shower, as I don't think that it is as good as the shower where I stay smile.gif Anyway, every day she really gave me an excellent bbbj and was sad to see me go (I know - she was sad to see the ATM machine go) but she really was a nice girl. She is 25 years old and has a kid in the province somewhere, so she is working to support him.

I did ask her about a FJ and she first asked for 1 million, but came down to 500k. I offered 400k to see if she would accept, but she wouldn't. Anyway, I liked her action in the bbbj, so I didn't try to haggle more.

I did try a few other places, so next report will describe them.

Oh, and if anyone wants to tell me that I paid too much and that he has managed to get FJ for half of what I paid, let me just say that being able to stroll 5 minutes to where Tung works, get my rocks off, and leave 30 minutes later is worth a lot more to me than spending several hours scouring the bia om, hot tocs, KTV and Xông hơi in order to save 100k Dong (US $5), which is a fraction of what I earn per hour in my normal job.

Joe

Edited by JoeWhite

JoeWhite

Lol, just been told that my math is crap so I have edited my earlier report

Joe

Edited by JoeWhite

bobdobbs

By my math, you make about $200,000 per year.  I think you can just say, "I can afford it" without having to give numbers.  :Grin3:

JoeWhite

Yes you are right, bobdobbs. I didn't mean to boast, and I have amended my posts.

Joe

bobdobbs

Hey Joe,

I didn't take it as boasting, but my mother always taught me to never talk about how much money you have, particularly with strangers.  Interestingly, a was sitting an a bar in Nha Trang (the Watering Hole) a couple weeks ago when, during a conversation about investing, a european guy pulled out a copy of his bank account and showed it to me.  This made me uncomfortable, but he had no problem with it, so perhaps I'm sensitive.  :)

BD

bobdobbs

Back on topic, speaking of the european guy, it reminds me of something he told me about Nha Trang (where he lives):  I asked him if he has girlfriend there and he said, "why?  if I want a woman, I just get one" which surprised me a bit because Nha Trang seems like it doesn't have much of a mongering scene.  He told me that it's not overt like some of the bars in HCMC, but "every girl" (his words) is for sale in Nha Trang.  He said, if you ask "any girl" in a bar or restaurant to go to your place, and offer money, she will likely do it.  Maybe not on the first time you ask, but come back in a day or two, it will happen.

So, I tried this.  I had been chatting up a cute waitress at a bar for a couple of days, nothing sexual, just playful banter.  Finally, I said to her, "come on, let's go to my hotel" and she looked at me (seriously) and said "ok, when?"  I knew I couldn't bring a girl back to my hotel, so I didn't follow-through with this, but it's something to keep in mind if you find yourself in NT. ;)

Edited by bobdobbs

The Serpent

should be back in HCM in a couple of months

Would that be in September???

JoeWhite

Lets hope you meet a few like this! :)

post-134718-0-10655800-1400965086_thumb.jpg

Perky

Thanks for the great Report. Is Ho Chi Minh City the best place to go for the ladies in Vietnam?

I Need another Option incase I my Change my plans for August in Thailand.

frankiet035

DAY #4

I walk around town, as I need to get photos to add to my trip reports.

I felt uneasy taking photos at night especially Beer Bar pictures when there are touts standing about.

I also wanted to take cross street signs during the daytime.

Once task completed I head over to the Coffee Bean for coffee and internet use.

FYI, there are 2 different “The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf” that I am going to.

The One I went to today is the one close to the HSBC Banking Branch off of Dong Khoi.

You travel North on Dong Khoi and before you get to the “Notre Dame Cathedral” you will run into into the HSBC Branch and The Coffee Bean just around the left corner.

When you step out of the Coffee Bean you will see the Notre Dame Cathedral right in front of you.

Once I have my coffee and use the internet …….

……..HEADING UP Nnnnnnnnooorth ! ! !

I walk into Benny Hot Toc, only 3 girls, 2 below average and 1 girl just average…..I get lucky and they give me the average girl.

After I finish at Benny’s I know I don’t need anything at My Tien Hot Toc, but decide that I will get the shampoo and scalp massage.

The Mama-san is surprised that I only want a shampoo and scalp massage.

The girls in the saloon portion are all giving me that discreet smile, like I’ve been up to no good 

I get a 30 minute shampoo and scalp massage.

The Mama-san asks me when I finish, if I’ve changed my mind about getting massage upstairs….I tell her tomorrow.

The 30 minutes costs me less than $2 USD….I pay the Mama-san $5 USD, not waiting around for change.

I end up tipping the Girl $5 USD.

So basically the tips to the girl and mama-san are more than the cost of service….I am sure this is going to piss-off board members on a couple of specific forums/expats. :0

Hail down a cab and realize I don’t have a business card to where I want to go to lunch, so I open up my netbook and flash the business card of “Ohan Japanese Restaurant”

Address: 73 Pasteur Street Dist. 1

Cross street : Le Loi & Pasteur

attachicon.gif42 is Ohan Restaurant.jpg

attachicon.gif100_3395.JPG

Lunch is tasty and I over do it. I won’t be able to walk back 2 the hotel, I grab a taxi.

I arrive back at the Hotel Around 1pm and asleep right away.

I wake up around 3pm and head up to the 14th floor bar to work on the internet and have a drink.

This working on the computer while have a drink is great ! ….I’m going to have to start having a drink every time I have to do work on the computer 

I take a 1 hour power nap before heading out.

At 6:40pm after a shower and shave, I head out to,

35 BEER BAR on HBT.

Prior report:

35 Hai Ba Trung. Small with just a few girls, usually average to slightly above in quality. A balcony level with a pool table where you can get to know the girl.

My report: Tonight there are about 12 girls working up front.

There is a pool table right when you walk in.

The bar and bar stool portion is further in the back.

The bar has a very plain and a weird layout for business…IMHO.

The girls working seem to be either average with about 1/3 of the girls above average.

The Mama-san lines up the girls so I select an above average girl with a nice blue dress.

I do noticed 2 girls who are boarder line barfineable, but my intensions coming to this bar was more to scope it out and provide a report.

I buy myself, the girl and mama-san a drink.

I end up asking for ice in my glass….which I don’t believe is ice that is filtered.

I end up drinking from the bottle.

My girl wants to go upstairs for what she terms “everything”, but I decline.

After my beer, I tip the girl and head around the corner….directly across the street from the NY Saigon Beer Bar and try out the Apple Bar.

APPLE BAR on Dong Du Street @ 7:30pm :

Apple bar is on Dong Du Street but is just off of HBT Street.

There are only 10 girls working all below average

I order a drink and a girl sits to the left of me and a girl sits right of me.

I know I won’t be barfining anyone from this bar, but decide to buy a drink for each of the girls sitting next to me.

The Bar has a nice layout and seems really comfortable to be in.

I chit chat with girls and have a good time at the bar.

I finish my drink, tip each girl $5 USD and head back out.

I make my way back to 91 Beer Bar, first bar I hit on my trip.

91:attachicon.gif100_3352.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3394.JPG

This time the bar has all the girls already up front , but still with no customers at 8pm.

I decide to sit up at the bar and order a drink from the Mama-san.

A girl comes up to me at the bar….must be the “next in line girl”.

I politely tell her”I only come for drink”.

I buy mama-san a drink and she asks me how it goes today.

We chat a bit more and then order another drink.

I am drinking Coronas today.

I have tried all the beers that all the Beer Bars serve, they all seem to serve the same thing.

Corona, Regular Sam Miguel, Heineken, 333 lager, Tiger.

Not really a fan of any of the beers, and hate order just a Corona while on vacation outside the states, but do.

After ordering my 2nd drink the Mama-san says you select girl to sit with you.

I know that all the girls here are cute and many above average and stunners around.

I tell Mama-san, “this time I want only L-T girl”

She looks at me a bit puzzled.

She asks me my girl from before what time she leave….I tell her she left around 2am.

Now going back to the first day/first trip into 91 BB, I had tipped the Mama-san $20 USD just before leaving, and from my understand now, I guess the Mama-san had told this girl to stay with me till the morning.

The Mama-san grabs a few more girls from the back and lines up all the girls.

I select one of the girls 8/10.

I order a drink for all 3 of us.

The Mama-san tells me the girl from before, she told her to stay in the back for now/during the selection process….I get the feeling that the mama-san is upset about the girl not staying later as she had told the girl.

My girl and I chit chat and have a good time.

I am on my 4th beer when I see the girl from my 1st day sitting at the table behind me.

She avoids my eyes.

I use the WL and when I come back, I tell my new girl to give my prior girl a tip I have in my hand.

The girl from the first night won’t accept my tip, I think she is pissed at getting chewed out by the Mama-san.

Also another note, the Mama-san is a younger gal, with the Boss-lady which is an older lady you will see from time to time walking around or smoking outside or in the back playing cards.

The Boss lady never makes any contact with the guests and limits her visability.

I feel a bit bad about selecting another girl, about the Mama-san chewing out the girl, but it wasn’t my fault that the girl didn’t do what the Mama-san told her to do.

I walked into the bar today, knowing I wanted to try another/different girl, which I felt slightly uneasy about doing, but wasn’t trying to get the 1st girl in trouble with the Mama-san.

It wasn’t until the whole process was finished, that I realized what events had occurred from the past and today.

I move on and spend time with my girl and Mama-san.

At around 9:45pm, I take care of the bill

Tip Mama-san $20 USD

Give the Mama-san $20 USD to give to the 1st girl

And my date and I head outside.

My girl is hunger….Mmmmm is she Thai?

So although the boss has a Japanese Restaurant 4 stores down “Haru”, my girl wants to eat at the Japanese restaurant across the street.

My girl orders a Sushi Boat, Gyoza, edamami, and tempura.

From what I gathered, the Sushi Boat is $30 USD.

In the States a thirty dollar boat of sushi can’t be much, but here it is a whole lot of sashimi.

Of course the girl orders way more food than she can eat….although, I have to admit, I didn’t eat that much, as I don’t eat much at night and especially when I am drinking.

Mmmmmm….this girl must be Thai, order more food than she can eat and end up wasting a bunch of food.

(Tar/Peanut from Secrets was probably the biggest offender I ever had about order too much and wasting so much. I’ve seen her order something and take a bit, not like it and eat no more, also seen her order something, realize she wasn’t really hunger and then not even take a bite.

The best gal I had was Nung from Gentleman’s club. I’ve seen her eat every bit of something she ordered and later found out that she didn’t like it at all, but didn’t want to waste any of it. Nung was a great gal.)

So after dinner, my gal and I head over to the Ben Thanh Market to buy souveneers.

With the help of my gal she gets me things for more than ½ of off what is originally quoted, and also suggests not even buying certain things that really are overpriced and tenants are unwilling to budge from.

After the market I try to hop into a cab, but my gal says to wait for a different cab as the one I selected is run by the Mafia.

Now, this is at least a dozen times a different girl has says something about the mafia here in Vietnam.

Once back at the hotel with all my presents for back home, I feel like a pro as I tell the reception guy, I need slip for my friend, instead he tells me that I cannot have an overnight guest as the hotel is booked, so they cannot take my girls card/label her in her own separate room.

My first reaction is Mmmmm, maybe they don’t like me bringing a new girl night after night into their nice hotel???

So I tell my girl, wait in the lobby while I drop-off all the bags.

Once back downstairs, although I know I could go across the street and book a room at the HoSen Hotel, use a Love Hotel/Mini-hotel or the girls other options, I tell my girl we go to 2 places and call it a night.

I give my girl about 5 options/places I know and she of course like a Thai Gal would say

Wait for it……………….....

“UP TO YOU”

Boy, you just can’t seem to get away from that comment, I’m going to have to put that as one of the many phrases on my tombstone.

So my girl, who doesn’t drink alcohol at all, I tell her either she picks a place or I will make her drink if I have to select a place….she laughs and says ok, we go to Apocalypse Bar.

I wasn’t planning to visit this bar on my own, as I didn’t have much success last year.

The bar was still the same, not bad, not great, just fine.

My gal orders OJ, and I order a San Miguel Light…..first place I am able to have my beer.

My girl is into watching people play pool, I tell her to go put her name on the list, but she says she only wants to sit with me as she has her arm on my leg and as her hand is caressing my inner thigh. My girl is a nice gal.

Fyi, most BB girls know how to play pool and will hustle you out of money.

After about 45 minutes we leave and try to find a specific bar on HBT, no success we step back into 91 Beer Bar so she can talk with her friend and get directions to another bar.

“the Friend” is a real cutie….I mean a REAL REAL REAL cutie, I really should barfine her next…am I a total dog for think and wanting this???

My feeling is this isn’t Thailand and losing face isn’t like in Thailand.

Ok, maybe I am kidding myself, maybe someone on the board who knows the BB scene here in Vietnam can comment on this situation.

After getting help from her friend, we are back in a cab heading somewhere…not sure where.

We stop at a club called “Lush”.

It is just like the club Insomnia, maybe not quite as big, but just as crowded.

I pay $100k dong to get inside, they stamp my hand, but not my girls.

Inside I can’t get a SML, so I go with the Heineken and my girl again orders an OJ.

We check around the club, it is a pretty sweet place to go and hang-out.

Of course over packed, super loud, but that is expected at a club.

I order another drink, but my girl won’t order another OJ as she says this place too expensive.

I am chugging down my second drink and my girl says “you drink a lot”….I laugh as I have heard this a bunch of times from Thai girls.

It’s usually “you drink a lot” or “why you drink so much”.

After I finish my beer, we head on out, grab a taxi …..

I almost get run over by two different moto bike guys, but lucky for me my gal pulls me back in time.

(and barhopping board members ask me why after so many visits to LOS and especially during my 4-6 week stays….why I don’t rent a moto bike. I would be on Pattaya1 News dead from an accident…..I have no business operating any vehicle overseas! )

Once I arrive at my hotel, I tip my girl and tell her to take the cab back to her moto bike.

(forgot to tell you, all the girls at 91 BB all have iphones or similar. I’m sure they are all a bit spoiled at this bar, but do enjoy the bar and the girls there.)

Once up in the room, I am too tired to shower and just fall asleep.

A nightcap with the girl would have been out of the question, plus I could use a night of play off.

- - - -- - - - - -- - -

DAY # 5

I wake up around 6am and write up a business report till 8am.

I have to log into my business acct. so I use the computer downstairs off the main lobby of my hotel.

I have my Bose headset on and typing away …when I see a mosquito buzz by …I catch it and squash it.

While I am writing up my report, I can hear once in a blue moon a zapping sound.

Finally two hours later I am finished and as I am packing up, I turn around and see 3 door man guys who are using hand held zappers killing the mosquitoes in the area.

I crack up when I realize the zapping sound I occasionally heard the past two hours are the guys killing the mosquitoes for me….I tip each guy $5 USD each and head upstairs.

I go back to bed till 10am.

10am – I head on out to My Tien Hot Toc just like I promised the day before.

Same song and dance.

When I am downstairs the mama-san and some of the girls surround me and ask a bunch of questions.

They ask me how much longer I am going to stay…..I think to myself and want to say “till I find good Vietnamese Girl to marry” but I go with the standard reply.

I grab a cab and head back to the hotel.

Once I am arriving at the hotel, I see a whole tour group returning back to the hotel from a morning side trip, I guess they really are full !

I drop off my things, take a quick shower and then head over to the Japanese Restaurant that is owned by a partner of the 91 BB.

I arrive at Haru Restaurant on HBT:

attachicon.gif100_3396.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3397.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3398.JPG

Haru is your Japanese restaurant that really caters to the Japanese Businessman.

They play only Japanese music , Japanese news on tv , magna/comics bookstand all in Japanese up at the front, newspapers only in Japanese and the menu is all in Japanese.

The Vietnamese staff are speaking to me in Nihongo.

I didn’t see any English or Vietnamese inside the place.

Thankfully I know the names of everything I want to eat so I just order.

Food is not super fancily presented as in the other places, but tastes like moms cooking.

After lunch as I am walking back to my hotel I run into the mama-san from Bar 49 out in front.

She and I chat and invites me in for a drink, I say ok only 1.

I planned to come back to 49 bar tonight so I don’t want to turn her down right now.

The Mama-san explains that a Japanese guy has taken the girl the past few days and she hasn’t seen the girl for a while now, mama-san thinks maybe I am sad that I may not be able to see her again tonight or later on….but I assure mama-san that I want to try another girl and she seems pleased.

I make arrangements to be at the bar after 6:30pm, tip the mama-san and head back to the hotel to do a little work on the computer and decide whether to take a nap or get a massage.

I am thinking that I should lay off the drinking tonight and stick to red bull or bottled water.

I lay on the bed, initially planning on napping it till the early evening, but realize that so many forum members have helped out with suggestions to a few places to visit, so I get up and make a decision on another massage recommendation I have yet to try.

My plans are not to repeat a massage until I have tried out most of the ones on my list.

I finally decided that since the Saigon hotel is walking distance from my hotel I will use their massage services

As I am walking there, I run into two girls from the NY Saigon Beer Bar and get talked into coming there later for a drink.

I make it to the Saigon Hotel, across the street from the Sheraton Hotel which takes up the surrounding skyline – cant miss that hotel.

So if you can located the Sheraton Hotel, you can find the Saigon Hotel.

If you cross HBT street – traveling on Dong Du street going West, you will run into the Saigon Hotel.

The Saigon Hotel is next door to the “Zan Z Bar” which I see is always busy with expat /tourists.

It has great food, but still at American prices.

The blackend Shrimp and other apps. are amazing.

Saigon Hotel with Massage upstairs w/ HE.

41-47 Dong Du

Tele 38 299 734

attachicon.gif100_3400.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3401.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3402.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3407.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3410.JPG

attachicon.gifentrance Saigon Hotel Massage w HE.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0005.jpg

attachicon.gifsign point to the right.JPG

So based on a few recommendations from some board members, I try out the Saigon Hotel Massage.

The Massage is located upstairs.

The hotel lobby is on the ground/main floor, but the elevator and door man says the Massage is on the 1st floor, so I take the elevator up one floor and there is the massage.

I select the full body massage for 1 hour with the use of sauna, Jacuzzi etc…..

After hanging out relaxing in the different rooms, I am ready for the massage.

(the facilities are average, not great not poor but enough)

The girl comes in and again is another cutie, not as cute as before…as that girl was smoking hot, but this girl is cute enough.

Again though, this girl has tiger grip hands and is man-handling me.

After the massage, we get to the negotiations for the HJ w/ HE.

I say $200k dong….but can’t get her to budge…..so I go along with $500k dong.

The girl does a great job….not quite as seductive and teasing as the other girl, but still very enjoyable.

Now comes the part that really makes me think…….

As this girl has been working me for over 15 minutes.....I hear her start moaning.

Now, this isn’t the first girl who has started moaning while doing something.

Now, up to this point, I just assumed this was part of the act….ie like a Vegas hooker.

But, when I reach down and feel her….she is super wet…..and this is now the 3rd time that I noticed that a girl who ends up moaning is wet down there….it can’t be just coincidence.

Now, I never have experience other girls ie Thais, who start moaning while doing a HJ/BJ.

Maybe someone who has more experience with Viet Girls can shed more light on the matter….

Or maybe it’s just something I’ve missed all these years and just been unlucky to find them with other girls/other countries.

Anyways, I finish, exchange phone numbers with the gal and we snuggle a bit and I head out to take another shower.

I noticed 3 other massage girls working, all average looking or slightly above average…..I definitely had the cutest of the 4 I came across.

Nighttime:

It is pouring down rain and with the help of the doorman at the hotel I flag down a cab and head over to NY Saigon BB.

attachicon.gif100_3355.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3385.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3392.JPG

attachicon.gifStreet Map District 1.jpg

For the first time, the traffic is light due to the rain/downpour./less motorbikes on the road.

I get to the bar and order an OJ and a girl I know gets a drink.

This night, I noticed that there are at least 4-6 girls in the 7/8 range.

We chit chat for a while and then leave for around the corner.

I arrive at the 49 BB -

attachicon.gif100_3353.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3354.JPG

I arrive at the 49 BB and chat with the a couple of lovely girls.

I think the overall quality of girls here at 49 are better than at 91 at the moment, the atmosphere and mama-san at 91 makes it the one bar I enjoy most being at.

So at 49:

They talk me into going upstairs where it is darker and more fun.

I stick around for an hour, excuse myself and tell one of the girls I will be back later for her if she still is around.

I walk down the street to 91 BB

attachicon.gif100_3352.JPG

I chat will the mama-san for a while and order a drink for the girl I took out yesterday and her really cute friend.

I stay in the bar till about 10pm and then walk over to the Zan Z Bar.

The Zan Z Bar is a nice expats/tourist restaurant with bar in the center.

Very nice and very good food, although at American prices, but IMHO not outrageous.

I order the blackened prawns and mixed grilled vegies…both tasty and bill cost $300k dong/$15USD with my drink, not bad in my option.

I make my way back to 49 BB and barfine the girl and head back to the hotel.

I won’t get into the details but a great time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DAY #6

In the morning right before I tip my girl, I snap a few secret photos….acting as if I am reviewing my pics.

So hard to get pics of the girls here in Vietnam.

The girl asks me if I want to take a shower with her and I tell her I too tired for “goof goof..funny thing”

She laughs and says “why you think you going to get …and she reaches playfully for my “baby”.

It seems that many of the girls here in Vietnam call it a “baby” here.

(Another note: I have noticed that many times, I make a statement asking for assurance that I am correct,

the girl will shake her head up and down and say “yes”.

But in reality, this probably means more like,

I don’t understand a dam thing you said and I am just agreeing with you.)

My girl gets dressed and is waiting for a tip, I snap a few pics and she doesn’t seem to mind…..Mmmmm maybe doing so just before I tip is the best way to get some pics.

As soon as the girl is out the door around 9am, I get onto the internet, do some work and try to straighten out my room as it is getting that I’ve been staying a hotel for a week look.

I hop into the shower and decided, just as I skipped the morning working –out session with my girl/date from last night, I am going to also skip a visit up North today.

I plan to “Eat Mo Sushi” and then go get a Massage or maybe 2 Massages today 

10:30am Thursday:

As I am walking over to “The Sushi Bar”, I noticed that the traffic is a total zoo.

I am glad that I chose to walk as it would have taken forever to get to the restaurant although only 4 blocks away.

I then see that there is a fire at the Landcaster Hotel.

There are over 6 fire trucks, hundreds of people outside looking and police and military about.

It is crazy out here.

(insert hotel fire pics)

I also come across the CitiBank ATM machine at the building next door to “The Sushi Bar”

I have both a Citibank and HSBC card so finding atms around town is simple.

(insert citi bank picture)

I make my way through the maze and get to the restaurant.

I eat, finish with green tea mochi ice cream and then head back to the hotel to get info on some massage places I have in my file.

Although I have a bit of info. On a bunch more massage places, along with a place that offers no nonsense massage which is suppose to be great, I decide to go back and see the same massage girl over at the Saigon Hotel.

I arrive at the Saigon Massage and ask if the same girl is available….and she is.

I end up in the massage room 5 minutes later.

I end up really not getting a massage.

We end up fooling around and she and I end up groping each other.

We spend about 90 minutes in the massage room and then I head out to change.

I go back to freshen up at my hotel room and then decide I can’t go to another massage today,

So I end up going to HSBC to get more DONG.

Then head around the corner to The Coffee Bean for a drink and work on the computer.

I head back to my hotel to relax before going out for the night.

6pm – I make my way over to 91 BB.

I select a girl who is hanging out up front at the door.

We have a drink with Mama-san at the bar.

I find out that the girls are not allowed to have alcohol….not sure if that is all beer bars or just 91.

After hanging out for 30 minutes, my girl changes so we can leave.

She comes out with a nice pair of jeans which show off her hips and butt nicely.

She has a simple designer tank top on and looks and smells great.

Although we are headed to the “Q-Bar in the heart of District 1, and only a 4 minute walk, we hop into a cab……big mistake !

The cabby doesn’t know how to get there, I don’t have a business card. And even if he knew how to get there, with the number of one way roads, it still takes forever to get there with me point the way….should just have made my princess walk the 4 minutes.

Q-Bar – across the street from the Caravelle Hotel and in the basement of the “Opera House”

If you are in the square area and can see the Caravelle Hotel, you can’t miss the Opera house as it is separated by a lot of space around this building.

attachicon.gifa Opera House on the left side.JPG

attachicon.gifb Caravelle Hotel on the Right Side.JPG

attachicon.gifc side walk between Opera house and Caravelle HOtel.JPG

Once inside the Q-bar, things haven’t changed much.

Still a nice place to lounge and hang out in a simple, relaxing, place.

I order :

Mojito

Sea Breeze

Apple Martini

Shot of Absolute Mandarin

One Coke

One Red Bull

One Soda Water

We are the only ones in the place so far, so we sit off in the corner in a little pocket room.

My girl and I mess around from time to time.

My girl who doesn’t drink is going to have 2 out of 3 drinks.

She doesn’t like the Mojito, so I drink that one and she has the other two…also she takes the shot too.

After about an hour we square up the bill which is just under $500k dong.

We are headed over to the Velvet Bar on Dong Khoi.

Once we arrive at the Velvet Bar on Dong Khoi, we are told that they don’t open till 9pm.

So my girl suggests we go to her old bar : 29 Beer Bar on Dong Khoi.

As we are walking there, I noticed quite a few places such as clubs, bars etc. to hang out on Dong Khoi.

The last quarter mile of Dong Khoi going towards the river seems to have a lot of things to do…maybe next trip.

Once inside, just as most nights only one other customer with a girl are at the bar getting cozy.

My girl of course runs over to the other girls in the bar and chit chats with them and her old mama-san.

I order a San Miguel Light and a shot of whiskey for my girl.

The bar is basic, nothing too fancy and could use a bit more to make it feel more inviting.

I get the feeling that most places don’t want you to spend anymore time than you have to.

And I am getting the feeling that most bars want you to hurry up, select a girl, maybe have a drink or two and then take the girl out….I believe the key at most BB, are for the customer to take out the girl, not for you to hang out all night at the bar.

My girl and finish our drinks but as this is one of the only places serving San Miguel Light, we both order another round.

After we finish, we decide we both have had enough to drink and will skip going out to “Lush” the dance/techno club.

We make it back to the hotel, my girl is now pretty tipsy.

I go through the same song and dance as the prior nights.

- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - -

DAY 7

I wake up around 8am. My girl is fast asleep. I will shower and work on the computer for a bit.

I hop into the shower and while I have my eyes closed as I am rising off the shampoo in my hair, I feel my girl rubbing next to me…..3 milli seconds later, I am excited and my girl notices and laughs.

We mess around in the shower for over an hour and make it back into bed.

After done, I realize I don’t have time on my last day to lay back in bed for a nap, so I hop back into the shower to rinse off.

My girl gets dressed and calls a girl for a ride home.

Once she gets a call that the girl is downstairs, she asks if I want to meet her friend, but tell her “I ok maybe next time”. She gives me a kiss and off she goes.

Well, during most of my stay at the Northern Hotel, my shades have been drawn, as the sun seems to bake my room if I leave the curtains open.

I really haven’t taken much of a peak from my view room.

Here are some pics below:

attachicon.gif100_3455.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3456.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3458.JPG

attachicon.gifclose up on HoSen Hotel from my hotel.JPG

attachicon.gifHoSen Hotel can be seen from my room and Apoc. Bar.JPG

11:30am.

I’ve been meaning to try this Japanese restaurant that I only see Japanese businessmen eating at. So decide to walk over and try lunch there today.

I think it would be rude for me to work on my laptop while eating lunch so will stick to taking my travel magazine instead as I seem many people reading but never working on a laptop.

Dai Kokuya Japanese Restaurant

29 Le Thanh Ton Street

Lunch 11 :30am till 2pm

Dinner 5pm till 11pm.

I ordered some Sushi and chicken curry.

attachicon.gif100_3463.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3464.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3465.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3466.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3467.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3468.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3469.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3470.JPG

The food is great, the atmosphere is great and I see the cooks prepping the Yakitori bits for dinner later.

Although the cooking ranges are not coal and just electric, I like the set-up here at that restaurant and will probably try this place for dinner.

The Maguro/tuna here is the best I’ve had yet here in HCMC.

Comparing it to LOS, I can’t seem to find a place that services amazing Maguro, but the best place in Pattaya is actually not even at a Japanese Restaurant but at the Italian Restaurant – “Toscana”

I’ve tried all the Japanese restaurants in the malls in Pattaya and separate restaurants and can’t find a place that serves great tuna/or sushi/or sashimi in Pattaya.

After lunch I grab a cab for a last visit to “My Tien”.

I look for the cute gal but she isn’t there, so I decide to skip it and go down a few shops to

Benny Hot Toc.

There I see about 5 girls up front and pick the cutest from the bunch.

Same song and dance, a great session.

When I was chatting with the mama –san at My Tien, a customer had come in and went upstairs.

As I was leaving Bennys and looking for a cab to come by this same guy was coming out of My Tien.

As it is hard to catch a cab at times on this street, not super hard, just may have to wait 3-5 minutes occasionally, I offered to share my cab with the kid.

The kid was an American /Vietnamese visiting family.

Once I got dropped-off at the hotel he stayed in the taxi for down the street.

At the hotel I dropped of my belongs and made a quick stop to buy a old military Viet. Cong hat and a stop over at Hard Rock to buy a t-shirt.

I leave my hotel at 3pm and walk around the corner onto Dong Du Street.

I arrive at the highly recommended/highly voted Massage – Anam Qt Spa (Voted 2009 Best Spa Award)

Anam Qt Spa

26-28 Dong Du Street

District 1

www.anamqtspa.com

tele: 84.8 3825 1250

attachicon.gif100_3502.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3505.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3506.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3507.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3509.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3511.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3514.JPG

I decide to go with the 90 Oil Massage with use of spa/sauna/hot tub.

Cost is $44 total….a bit more I know than Thailand, but you have to realize that almost all of southeast Asia is going to be more expensive than in LOS.

The massage is fantastic.

The spa, hot tub, sauna facilities are above average, but you can tell that they have been worn a bit through a lot of heavy traffic…..but still above average.

The layout and peacefulness of the massage area great.

I chose to pick the so called Public massage area…which is fine as all sections are separated.

I am sure the VIP /private room is nice, but I didn’t feel like I needed my own room away from everything else.

After the massage I head back to my hotel and shower.

I go back to the same Japanese Restaurant I went to lunch.

I order the Maguro, Zaru Soba, Unagi sushi and since the Yakitori bar is now open, I order a variety of Yakitori sticks.

Although I enjoying watching the tv show “Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmer” I choose to not make my own episode and just stick to the basic chicken on a stick.

I’ll layoff the balls, liver etc……

The Yakitori is amazing, the Zaru Soba….the juice/sauce is amazing, the Magura again is best I’ve found here in HCMC.

After dinner, I decide I want to skip all the BB on HBT street and will try again Bin Bin BB.

I arrive at Bin Bin at 7:30pm and the girls are all lined up when I open the door.

This time there are a lot of gals – 20 gals and most of them are way way cute.

I choose the cutest gal that is in my “typical look”….as my friends/fellow board members tell me that I seen to always have a certain style of girl I pick.

My girl is in a simple but elegant black dress.

For me the slutty looking outfits aren’t really to my liking.

I quickly order a drink for us both and after finishing I bar fine my date.

She changes into jeans and a bit of a see through top.

This time I was able to get some photos ! yeah !

bin bin bar:

attachicon.gif100_3350.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3370.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3367.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3368.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3484.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3487.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3488.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3438.JPG

My girl leaves around 2am.

I finishing packing and go to sleep.

I set my alarm for 7am but wake up at 6am.

It is slightly raining outside, a bit gloomy outside but at least not muggy….just the perfect temp.

I run over to Circle K to pick up snacks for the flight home.

I notice that the cost of whiskey isn’t great, but the cost of Vodka is pretty good.

(maybe I already made this note, sorry if I have.)

I finish my last packing bit and do a quick soak in the tub.

It sure is nice having a bathtub on vacation.

Not everywhere I stay in LOS has a tub and it sure is nice to have that option right in your room.

I grab my suitcase and head downstairs to settle the bill.

My bill comes to just over $800 USD for my stay….which I consider alright for the room /hotel/guest fees.

I could have stayed at a 2 star GF Hotel and cut that bill by more than 70%, but chose to go this route on this particular trip.

The trip was in my eyes, a very successful vacation.

Everything came together nicely.

I saw /visited many places.

I could have spaced some things out or took a stis lower pace, but ok with the results.

I gained a lot of valuable information, and although I took the information and in turn provided only a simple and sometimes short description onto the Trip Report, I hope it will be informative and useful for anyone who plans on visiting HCMC Vietnam for the first time.

By in no ways am I an expert and I already assume certain topics/ issues there will be forum members who rebuff or disagree with some of my thoughts/comments.

PS I was having a bit of a computer problem while doing this TR as it was lagging so sorry that some of the pics wwere out of place and maybe a pic or two added by mistake smile.gif

Hope everyone out there enjoys the rest of 2010 and enjoys their travels in 2011 !

Happy and Safe Travels,

Todd2rip

BJ – Blow Job/Oral Sex

DBP – Dien Bien Phu Street

Dong – Vietnam Currency

FL – Free Lance Girls/working girls

GFE – Girl Friend Experience

GFH – girl friendly hotels

HBT – Hai Ba Trung Street

HCMC – Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon

HE – Happy Ending / if you don’t know what this is, I have no hope for you 

LOS – Land of Smiles/Thailand

LT – Long time session or overnight till the next morning

R&T – Blow Job bars/Rub and tug bars

SML – San Miguel Light

WL – Waterloo /bathroom

Master List/Bar List:

Visited Oct. 23 at 6pm/

91 Bar on HBT

Most of the Girls at this bar were either above average in looks or really hot.

There were skinny short girls, taller very pretty girls, basically enough girls with variety to please almost everyone.

Visited Oct. 26 at 8pm/

Visited Oct. 24 at 6pm/

Bin Bin Bar on Le Thanh Ton Street

Only saw a total of 3 girls upstairs. One girl average two girls below average.

The 2 girls downstairs with a customer had their backs to me…

Visited Oct. 24 at 6:40pm/

Quan Nho Bar on Le Thanh Ton Street

Sat down at a stool at the front and saw 10 girls.

5 girls not barfinable

5 girls no more than low 7/10

Visited Oct. 24 at 7ish PM.

49 Beer Bar on HBT

At least one girl a 9.5/10

Very quickly gazed upon approx. 15 girls, many above 7/10

Visited Oct. 25 at 7ish PM

NY Saigon Beer Bar on Dong Du and the corner of HBT

Mama-san says 20 girls, but only say 15 girls up front, many below average to a few average ones.

Visited Oct. 25 at 8 PM

51 Beer Bar HBT

15 girls working. Mostly all at least average with a few above average but only 1 stunner who was busy with customer.

Visited Oct. 26 at 7pm

35 Beer Bar

12 girls working with 2/3 average and 1/3 above average

Giant pool table right up front with bar in the back….weird, uninviting layout.

But stacking all the bars together, line-up isn’t all that bad.

Visited Oct. 26 at 7:30pm

Apple Bar on Dong Du St.

10 girls working, all below average.

Bar was cozy enough and still had fun with the 2 girls I bought drinks for.

Visited Oct. 26

91 Beer Bar on HBT

More than 15 girls, most above average with a few hotties

Visited Oct. 27 after 6pm

NY Saigon beer bar on Dong Du

Tonight I notice a few more cuties in the 7-8 range.

Visited Oct. 27 after 7pm

49 Beer Bar on HBT

There really are a lot of cuties at this beer bar

Visited Oct. 28 at 6pm

91 Beer Bar on HBT

It is fairly early for the BB scene at 6pm, You can always ask the mama-san to line up all the girls from the back, but I already selected a girl.

The other few girls up front are all cute too.

Visited Oct. 29 at 7:30 pm

Bin Bin on 13 Le Thanh Ton Street

About 20 girls many of them quite cute.

wow great trip report.I have been looking for one on vitnam for some time now  Like the details you go into , this would a lot of help , but do you think that is will help me now in 2014 have you back in the last few years

frankiet035

I found it quite difficult trying to find useful, valuable, current, and reliable information about a mongering trip to Vietnam/HCMC but this has it all , This looks like the definitive HCMC guide to me and certainly newbies going there could do a lot worse than follow directly in your footsteps , well that’s what I’m planning to do going in you footsteps , printing off your trio report and doing what you did step by step by I hope to fine the same tip of girls you did lol ( maybe not the same ones as it 2014 now ) But have you been back , did you think the bars info is still current

DAY #4

I walk around town, as I need to get photos to add to my trip reports.
I felt uneasy taking photos at night especially Beer Bar pictures when there are touts standing about.
I also wanted to take cross street signs during the daytime.

Once task completed I head over to the Coffee Bean for coffee and internet use.
FYI, there are 2 different “The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf” that I am going to.
The One I went to today is the one close to the HSBC Banking Branch off of Dong Khoi.
You travel North on Dong Khoi and before you get to the “Notre Dame Cathedral” you will run into into the HSBC Branch and The Coffee Bean just around the left corner.
When you step out of the Coffee Bean you will see the Notre Dame Cathedral right in front of you.

Once I have my coffee and use the internet …….

……..HEADING UP Nnnnnnnnooorth ! ! !

I walk into Benny Hot Toc, only 3 girls, 2 below average and 1 girl just average…..I get lucky and they give me the average girl.

After I finish at Benny’s I know I don’t need anything at My Tien Hot Toc, but decide that I will get the shampoo and scalp massage.
The Mama-san is surprised that I only want a shampoo and scalp massage.
The girls in the saloon portion are all giving me that discreet smile, like I’ve been up to no good 

I get a 30 minute shampoo and scalp massage.
The Mama-san asks me when I finish, if I’ve changed my mind about getting massage upstairs….I tell her tomorrow.

The 30 minutes costs me less than $2 USD….I pay the Mama-san $5 USD, not waiting around for change.
I end up tipping the Girl $5 USD.
So basically the tips to the girl and mama-san are more than the cost of service….I am sure this is going to piss-off board members on a couple of specific forums/expats. :0

Hail down a cab and realize I don’t have a business card to where I want to go to lunch, so I open up my netbook and flash the business card of “Ohan Japanese Restaurant”
Address: 73 Pasteur Street Dist. 1
Cross street : Le Loi & Pasteur

attachicon.gif42 is Ohan Restaurant.jpg

attachicon.gif100_3395.JPG

Lunch is tasty and I over do it. I won’t be able to walk back 2 the hotel, I grab a taxi.

I arrive back at the Hotel Around 1pm and asleep right away.

I wake up around 3pm and head up to the 14th floor bar to work on the internet and have a drink.
This working on the computer while have a drink is great ! ….I’m going to have to start having a drink every time I have to do work on the computer 

I take a 1 hour power nap before heading out.

At 6:40pm after a shower and shave, I head out to,

35 BEER BAR on HBT.
Prior report:
35 Hai Ba Trung. Small with just a few girls, usually average to slightly above in quality. A balcony level with a pool table where you can get to know the girl.

My report: Tonight there are about 12 girls working up front.
There is a pool table right when you walk in.
The bar and bar stool portion is further in the back.
The bar has a very plain and a weird layout for business…IMHO.

The girls working seem to be either average with about 1/3 of the girls above average.
The Mama-san lines up the girls so I select an above average girl with a nice blue dress.
I do noticed 2 girls who are boarder line barfineable, but my intensions coming to this bar was more to scope it out and provide a report.

I buy myself, the girl and mama-san a drink.
I end up asking for ice in my glass….which I don’t believe is ice that is filtered.
I end up drinking from the bottle.

My girl wants to go upstairs for what she terms “everything”, but I decline.
After my beer, I tip the girl and head around the corner….directly across the street from the NY Saigon Beer Bar and try out the Apple Bar.

APPLE BAR on Dong Du Street @ 7:30pm :
Apple bar is on Dong Du Street but is just off of HBT Street.
There are only 10 girls working all below average
I order a drink and a girl sits to the left of me and a girl sits right of me.
I know I won’t be barfining anyone from this bar, but decide to buy a drink for each of the girls sitting next to me.
The Bar has a nice layout and seems really comfortable to be in.
I chit chat with girls and have a good time at the bar.
I finish my drink, tip each girl $5 USD and head back out.

I make my way back to 91 Beer Bar, first bar I hit on my trip.

91:attachicon.gif100_3352.JPG

This time the bar has all the girls already up front , but still with no customers at 8pm.
I decide to sit up at the bar and order a drink from the Mama-san.
A girl comes up to me at the bar….must be the “next in line girl”.
I politely tell her”I only come for drink”.

I buy mama-san a drink and she asks me how it goes today.
We chat a bit more and then order another drink.
I am drinking Coronas today.
I have tried all the beers that all the Beer Bars serve, they all seem to serve the same thing.
Corona, Regular Sam Miguel, Heineken, 333 lager, Tiger.
Not really a fan of any of the beers, and hate order just a Corona while on vacation outside the states, but do.
After ordering my 2nd drink the Mama-san says you select girl to sit with you.
I know that all the girls here are cute and many above average and stunners around.
I tell Mama-san, “this time I want only L-T girl”
She looks at me a bit puzzled.
She asks me my girl from before what time she leave….I tell her she left around 2am.
Now going back to the first day/first trip into 91 BB, I had tipped the Mama-san $20 USD just before leaving, and from my understand now, I guess the Mama-san had told this girl to stay with me till the morning.
The Mama-san grabs a few more girls from the back and lines up all the girls.
I select one of the girls 8/10.
I order a drink for all 3 of us.
The Mama-san tells me the girl from before, she told her to stay in the back for now/during the selection process….I get the feeling that the mama-san is upset about the girl not staying later as she had told the girl.
My girl and I chit chat and have a good time.
I am on my 4th beer when I see the girl from my 1st day sitting at the table behind me.
She avoids my eyes.
I use the WL and when I come back, I tell my new girl to give my prior girl a tip I have in my hand.

The girl from the first night won’t accept my tip, I think she is pissed at getting chewed out by the Mama-san.

Also another note, the Mama-san is a younger gal, with the Boss-lady which is an older lady you will see from time to time walking around or smoking outside or in the back playing cards.
The Boss lady never makes any contact with the guests and limits her visability.

I feel a bit bad about selecting another girl, about the Mama-san chewing out the girl, but it wasn’t my fault that the girl didn’t do what the Mama-san told her to do.
I walked into the bar today, knowing I wanted to try another/different girl, which I felt slightly uneasy about doing, but wasn’t trying to get the 1st girl in trouble with the Mama-san.
It wasn’t until the whole process was finished, that I realized what events had occurred from the past and today.

I move on and spend time with my girl and Mama-san.
At around 9:45pm, I take care of the bill
Tip Mama-san $20 USD
Give the Mama-san $20 USD to give to the 1st girl
And my date and I head outside.

My girl is hunger….Mmmmm is she Thai?
So although the boss has a Japanese Restaurant 4 stores down “Haru”, my girl wants to eat at the Japanese restaurant across the street.

My girl orders a Sushi Boat, Gyoza, edamami, and tempura.
From what I gathered, the Sushi Boat is $30 USD.
In the States a thirty dollar boat of sushi can’t be much, but here it is a whole lot of sashimi.

Of course the girl orders way more food than she can eat….although, I have to admit, I didn’t eat that much, as I don’t eat much at night and especially when I am drinking.
Mmmmmm….this girl must be Thai, order more food than she can eat and end up wasting a bunch of food.

(Tar/Peanut from Secrets was probably the biggest offender I ever had about order too much and wasting so much. I’ve seen her order something and take a bit, not like it and eat no more, also seen her order something, realize she wasn’t really hunger and then not even take a bite.
The best gal I had was Nung from Gentleman’s club. I’ve seen her eat every bit of something she ordered and later found out that she didn’t like it at all, but didn’t want to waste any of it. Nung was a great gal.)

So after dinner, my gal and I head over to the Ben Thanh Market to buy souveneers.
With the help of my gal she gets me things for more than ½ of off what is originally quoted, and also suggests not even buying certain things that really are overpriced and tenants are unwilling to budge from.
After the market I try to hop into a cab, but my gal says to wait for a different cab as the one I selected is run by the Mafia.
Now, this is at least a dozen times a different girl has says something about the mafia here in Vietnam.

Once back at the hotel with all my presents for back home, I feel like a pro as I tell the reception guy, I need slip for my friend, instead he tells me that I cannot have an overnight guest as the hotel is booked, so they cannot take my girls card/label her in her own separate room.
My first reaction is Mmmmm, maybe they don’t like me bringing a new girl night after night into their nice hotel???

So I tell my girl, wait in the lobby while I drop-off all the bags.

Once back downstairs, although I know I could go across the street and book a room at the HoSen Hotel, use a Love Hotel/Mini-hotel or the girls other options, I tell my girl we go to 2 places and call it a night.

I give my girl about 5 options/places I know and she of course like a Thai Gal would say

Wait for it……………….....

“UP TO YOU”
Boy, you just can’t seem to get away from that comment, I’m going to have to put that as one of the many phrases on my tombstone.

So my girl, who doesn’t drink alcohol at all, I tell her either she picks a place or I will make her drink if I have to select a place….she laughs and says ok, we go to Apocalypse Bar.

I wasn’t planning to visit this bar on my own, as I didn’t have much success last year.
The bar was still the same, not bad, not great, just fine.
My gal orders OJ, and I order a San Miguel Light…..first place I am able to have my beer.

My girl is into watching people play pool, I tell her to go put her name on the list, but she says she only wants to sit with me as she has her arm on my leg and as her hand is caressing my inner thigh. My girl is a nice gal.

Fyi, most BB girls know how to play pool and will hustle you out of money.

After about 45 minutes we leave and try to find a specific bar on HBT, no success we step back into 91 Beer Bar so she can talk with her friend and get directions to another bar.

“the Friend” is a real cutie….I mean a REAL REAL REAL cutie, I really should barfine her next…am I a total dog for think and wanting this???
My feeling is this isn’t Thailand and losing face isn’t like in Thailand.
Ok, maybe I am kidding myself, maybe someone on the board who knows the BB scene here in Vietnam can comment on this situation.

After getting help from her friend, we are back in a cab heading somewhere…not sure where.
We stop at a club called “Lush”.
It is just like the club Insomnia, maybe not quite as big, but just as crowded.
I pay $100k dong to get inside, they stamp my hand, but not my girls.

Inside I can’t get a SML, so I go with the Heineken and my girl again orders an OJ.
We check around the club, it is a pretty sweet place to go and hang-out.
Of course over packed, super loud, but that is expected at a club.
I order another drink, but my girl won’t order another OJ as she says this place too expensive.
I am chugging down my second drink and my girl says “you drink a lot”….I laugh as I have heard this a bunch of times from Thai girls.
It’s usually “you drink a lot” or “why you drink so much”.
After I finish my beer, we head on out, grab a taxi …..
I almost get run over by two different moto bike guys, but lucky for me my gal pulls me back in time.
(and barhopping board members ask me why after so many visits to LOS and especially during my 4-6 week stays….why I don’t rent a moto bike. I would be on Pattaya1 News dead from an accident…..I have no business operating any vehicle overseas! )

Once I arrive at my hotel, I tip my girl and tell her to take the cab back to her moto bike.

(forgot to tell you, all the girls at 91 BB all have iphones or similar. I’m sure they are all a bit spoiled at this bar, but do enjoy the bar and the girls there.)

Once up in the room, I am too tired to shower and just fall asleep.
A nightcap with the girl would have been out of the question, plus I could use a night of play off.

- - - -- - - - - -- - -

DAY # 5
I wake up around 6am and write up a business report till 8am.
I have to log into my business acct. so I use the computer downstairs off the main lobby of my hotel.
I have my Bose headset on and typing away …when I see a mosquito buzz by …I catch it and squash it.
While I am writing up my report, I can hear once in a blue moon a zapping sound.
Finally two hours later I am finished and as I am packing up, I turn around and see 3 door man guys who are using hand held zappers killing the mosquitoes in the area.
I crack up when I realize the zapping sound I occasionally heard the past two hours are the guys killing the mosquitoes for me….I tip each guy $5 USD each and head upstairs.

I go back to bed till 10am.

10am – I head on out to My Tien Hot Toc just like I promised the day before.
Same song and dance.
When I am downstairs the mama-san and some of the girls surround me and ask a bunch of questions.
They ask me how much longer I am going to stay…..I think to myself and want to say “till I find good Vietnamese Girl to marry” but I go with the standard reply.

I grab a cab and head back to the hotel.
Once I am arriving at the hotel, I see a whole tour group returning back to the hotel from a morning side trip, I guess they really are full !

I drop off my things, take a quick shower and then head over to the Japanese Restaurant that is owned by a partner of the 91 BB.
I arrive at Haru Restaurant on HBT:

attachicon.gif100_3396.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3397.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3398.JPG

Haru is your Japanese restaurant that really caters to the Japanese Businessman.
They play only Japanese music , Japanese news on tv , magna/comics bookstand all in Japanese up at the front, newspapers only in Japanese and the menu is all in Japanese.
The Vietnamese staff are speaking to me in Nihongo.
I didn’t see any English or Vietnamese inside the place.
Thankfully I know the names of everything I want to eat so I just order.
Food is not super fancily presented as in the other places, but tastes like moms cooking.
After lunch as I am walking back to my hotel I run into the mama-san from Bar 49 out in front.
She and I chat and invites me in for a drink, I say ok only 1.
I planned to come back to 49 bar tonight so I don’t want to turn her down right now.

The Mama-san explains that a Japanese guy has taken the girl the past few days and she hasn’t seen the girl for a while now, mama-san thinks maybe I am sad that I may not be able to see her again tonight or later on….but I assure mama-san that I want to try another girl and she seems pleased.
I make arrangements to be at the bar after 6:30pm, tip the mama-san and head back to the hotel to do a little work on the computer and decide whether to take a nap or get a massage.
I am thinking that I should lay off the drinking tonight and stick to red bull or bottled water.

I lay on the bed, initially planning on napping it till the early evening, but realize that so many forum members have helped out with suggestions to a few places to visit, so I get up and make a decision on another massage recommendation I have yet to try.

My plans are not to repeat a massage until I have tried out most of the ones on my list.
I finally decided that since the Saigon hotel is walking distance from my hotel I will use their massage services

As I am walking there, I run into two girls from the NY Saigon Beer Bar and get talked into coming there later for a drink.

I make it to the Saigon Hotel, across the street from the Sheraton Hotel which takes up the surrounding skyline – cant miss that hotel.
So if you can located the Sheraton Hotel, you can find the Saigon Hotel.
If you cross HBT street – traveling on Dong Du street going West, you will run into the Saigon Hotel.
The Saigon Hotel is next door to the “Zan Z Bar” which I see is always busy with expat /tourists.
It has great food, but still at American prices.
The blackend Shrimp and other apps. are amazing.

Saigon Hotel with Massage upstairs w/ HE.
41-47 Dong Du
Tele 38 299 734

attachicon.gif100_3400.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3401.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3402.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3407.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3410.JPG

attachicon.gifentrance Saigon Hotel Massage w HE.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0005.jpg

attachicon.gifsign point to the right.JPG

So based on a few recommendations from some board members, I try out the Saigon Hotel Massage.
The Massage is located upstairs.
The hotel lobby is on the ground/main floor, but the elevator and door man says the Massage is on the 1st floor, so I take the elevator up one floor and there is the massage.

I select the full body massage for 1 hour with the use of sauna, Jacuzzi etc…..
After hanging out relaxing in the different rooms, I am ready for the massage.
(the facilities are average, not great not poor but enough)
The girl comes in and again is another cutie, not as cute as before…as that girl was smoking hot, but this girl is cute enough.
Again though, this girl has tiger grip hands and is man-handling me.

After the massage, we get to the negotiations for the HJ w/ HE.
I say $200k dong….but can’t get her to budge…..so I go along with $500k dong.
The girl does a great job….not quite as seductive and teasing as the other girl, but still very enjoyable.

Now comes the part that really makes me think…….

As this girl has been working me for over 15 minutes.....I hear her start moaning.
Now, this isn’t the first girl who has started moaning while doing something.
Now, up to this point, I just assumed this was part of the act….ie like a Vegas hooker.
But, when I reach down and feel her….she is super wet…..and this is now the 3rd time that I noticed that a girl who ends up moaning is wet down there….it can’t be just coincidence.
Now, I never have experience other girls ie Thais, who start moaning while doing a HJ/BJ.

Maybe someone who has more experience with Viet Girls can shed more light on the matter….
Or maybe it’s just something I’ve missed all these years and just been unlucky to find them with other girls/other countries.
Anyways, I finish, exchange phone numbers with the gal and we snuggle a bit and I head out to take another shower.
I noticed 3 other massage girls working, all average looking or slightly above average…..I definitely had the cutest of the 4 I came across.

Nighttime:

It is pouring down rain and with the help of the doorman at the hotel I flag down a cab and head over to NY Saigon BB.

attachicon.gif100_3392.JPG

attachicon.gifStreet Map District 1.jpg

For the first time, the traffic is light due to the rain/downpour./less motorbikes on the road.
I get to the bar and order an OJ and a girl I know gets a drink.
This night, I noticed that there are at least 4-6 girls in the 7/8 range.
We chit chat for a while and then leave for around the corner.

I arrive at the 49 BB -

attachicon.gif100_3353.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3354.JPG

I arrive at the 49 BB and chat with the a couple of lovely girls.
I think the overall quality of girls here at 49 are better than at 91 at the moment, the atmosphere and mama-san at 91 makes it the one bar I enjoy most being at.
So at 49:
They talk me into going upstairs where it is darker and more fun.
I stick around for an hour, excuse myself and tell one of the girls I will be back later for her if she still is around.

I walk down the street to 91 BB
attachicon.gif100_3352.JPG

I chat will the mama-san for a while and order a drink for the girl I took out yesterday and her really cute friend.
I stay in the bar till about 10pm and then walk over to the Zan Z Bar.

The Zan Z Bar is a nice expats/tourist restaurant with bar in the center.
Very nice and very good food, although at American prices, but IMHO not outrageous.
I order the blackened prawns and mixed grilled vegies…both tasty and bill cost $300k dong/$15USD with my drink, not bad in my option.

I make my way back to 49 BB and barfine the girl and head back to the hotel.
I won’t get into the details but a great time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DAY #6
In the morning right before I tip my girl, I snap a few secret photos….acting as if I am reviewing my pics.
So hard to get pics of the girls here in Vietnam.
The girl asks me if I want to take a shower with her and I tell her I too tired for “goof goof..funny thing”
She laughs and says “why you think you going to get …and she reaches playfully for my “baby”.
It seems that many of the girls here in Vietnam call it a “baby” here.

(Another note: I have noticed that many times, I make a statement asking for assurance that I am correct,
the girl will shake her head up and down and say “yes”.
But in reality, this probably means more like,
I don’t understand a dam thing you said and I am just agreeing with you.)

My girl gets dressed and is waiting for a tip, I snap a few pics and she doesn’t seem to mind…..Mmmmm maybe doing so just before I tip is the best way to get some pics.

As soon as the girl is out the door around 9am, I get onto the internet, do some work and try to straighten out my room as it is getting that I’ve been staying a hotel for a week look.

I hop into the shower and decided, just as I skipped the morning working –out session with my girl/date from last night, I am going to also skip a visit up North today.

I plan to “Eat Mo Sushi” and then go get a Massage or maybe 2 Massages today 

10:30am Thursday:
As I am walking over to “The Sushi Bar”, I noticed that the traffic is a total zoo.
I am glad that I chose to walk as it would have taken forever to get to the restaurant although only 4 blocks away.
I then see that there is a fire at the Landcaster Hotel.
There are over 6 fire trucks, hundreds of people outside looking and police and military about.
It is crazy out here.

(insert hotel fire pics)

I also come across the CitiBank ATM machine at the building next door to “The Sushi Bar”
I have both a Citibank and HSBC card so finding atms around town is simple.

(insert citi bank picture)

I make my way through the maze and get to the restaurant.
I eat, finish with green tea mochi ice cream and then head back to the hotel to get info on some massage places I have in my file.
Although I have a bit of info. On a bunch more massage places, along with a place that offers no nonsense massage which is suppose to be great, I decide to go back and see the same massage girl over at the Saigon Hotel.

I arrive at the Saigon Massage and ask if the same girl is available….and she is.
I end up in the massage room 5 minutes later.
I end up really not getting a massage.
We end up fooling around and she and I end up groping each other.
We spend about 90 minutes in the massage room and then I head out to change.

I go back to freshen up at my hotel room and then decide I can’t go to another massage today,
So I end up going to HSBC to get more DONG.
Then head around the corner to The Coffee Bean for a drink and work on the computer.

I head back to my hotel to relax before going out for the night.

6pm – I make my way over to 91 BB.
I select a girl who is hanging out up front at the door.
We have a drink with Mama-san at the bar.
I find out that the girls are not allowed to have alcohol….not sure if that is all beer bars or just 91.

After hanging out for 30 minutes, my girl changes so we can leave.
She comes out with a nice pair of jeans which show off her hips and butt nicely.
She has a simple designer tank top on and looks and smells great.

Although we are headed to the “Q-Bar in the heart of District 1, and only a 4 minute walk, we hop into a cab……big mistake !
The cabby doesn’t know how to get there, I don’t have a business card. And even if he knew how to get there, with the number of one way roads, it still takes forever to get there with me point the way….should just have made my princess walk the 4 minutes.

Q-Bar – across the street from the Caravelle Hotel and in the basement of the “Opera House”
If you are in the square area and can see the Caravelle Hotel, you can’t miss the Opera house as it is separated by a lot of space around this building.

attachicon.gifa Opera House on the left side.JPG

attachicon.gifb Caravelle Hotel on the Right Side.JPG

Once inside the Q-bar, things haven’t changed much.
Still a nice place to lounge and hang out in a simple, relaxing, place.
I order :
Mojito
Sea Breeze
Apple Martini
Shot of Absolute Mandarin
One Coke
One Red Bull
One Soda Water

We are the only ones in the place so far, so we sit off in the corner in a little pocket room.
My girl and I mess around from time to time.
My girl who doesn’t drink is going to have 2 out of 3 drinks.
She doesn’t like the Mojito, so I drink that one and she has the other two…also she takes the shot too.

After about an hour we square up the bill which is just under $500k dong.

We are headed over to the Velvet Bar on Dong Khoi.

Once we arrive at the Velvet Bar on Dong Khoi, we are told that they don’t open till 9pm.

So my girl suggests we go to her old bar : 29 Beer Bar on Dong Khoi.
As we are walking there, I noticed quite a few places such as clubs, bars etc. to hang out on Dong Khoi.
The last quarter mile of Dong Khoi going towards the river seems to have a lot of things to do…maybe next trip.

Once inside, just as most nights only one other customer with a girl are at the bar getting cozy.
My girl of course runs over to the other girls in the bar and chit chats with them and her old mama-san.
I order a San Miguel Light and a shot of whiskey for my girl.
The bar is basic, nothing too fancy and could use a bit more to make it feel more inviting.
I get the feeling that most places don’t want you to spend anymore time than you have to.
And I am getting the feeling that most bars want you to hurry up, select a girl, maybe have a drink or two and then take the girl out….I believe the key at most BB, are for the customer to take out the girl, not for you to hang out all night at the bar.

My girl and finish our drinks but as this is one of the only places serving San Miguel Light, we both order another round.

After we finish, we decide we both have had enough to drink and will skip going out to “Lush” the dance/techno club.

We make it back to the hotel, my girl is now pretty tipsy.
I go through the same song and dance as the prior nights.

- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - -

DAY 7

I wake up around 8am. My girl is fast asleep. I will shower and work on the computer for a bit.
I hop into the shower and while I have my eyes closed as I am rising off the shampoo in my hair, I feel my girl rubbing next to me…..3 milli seconds later, I am excited and my girl notices and laughs.
We mess around in the shower for over an hour and make it back into bed.

After done, I realize I don’t have time on my last day to lay back in bed for a nap, so I hop back into the shower to rinse off.

My girl gets dressed and calls a girl for a ride home.
Once she gets a call that the girl is downstairs, she asks if I want to meet her friend, but tell her “I ok maybe next time”. She gives me a kiss and off she goes.

Well, during most of my stay at the Northern Hotel, my shades have been drawn, as the sun seems to bake my room if I leave the curtains open.

I really haven’t taken much of a peak from my view room.
Here are some pics below:

attachicon.gif100_3455.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3456.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3458.JPG

attachicon.gifclose up on HoSen Hotel from my hotel.JPG

attachicon.gifHoSen Hotel can be seen from my room and Apoc. Bar.JPG

11:30am.
I’ve been meaning to try this Japanese restaurant that I only see Japanese businessmen eating at. So decide to walk over and try lunch there today.
I think it would be rude for me to work on my laptop while eating lunch so will stick to taking my travel magazine instead as I seem many people reading but never working on a laptop.

Dai Kokuya Japanese Restaurant
29 Le Thanh Ton Street
Lunch 11 :30am till 2pm
Dinner 5pm till 11pm.

I ordered some Sushi and chicken curry.

attachicon.gif100_3463.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3464.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3465.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3466.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3467.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3468.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3469.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3470.JPG

The food is great, the atmosphere is great and I see the cooks prepping the Yakitori bits for dinner later.
Although the cooking ranges are not coal and just electric, I like the set-up here at that restaurant and will probably try this place for dinner.

The Maguro/tuna here is the best I’ve had yet here in HCMC.
Comparing it to LOS, I can’t seem to find a place that services amazing Maguro, but the best place in Pattaya is actually not even at a Japanese Restaurant but at the Italian Restaurant – “Toscana”
I’ve tried all the Japanese restaurants in the malls in Pattaya and separate restaurants and can’t find a place that serves great tuna/or sushi/or sashimi in Pattaya.

After lunch I grab a cab for a last visit to “My Tien”.
I look for the cute gal but she isn’t there, so I decide to skip it and go down a few shops to
Benny Hot Toc.
There I see about 5 girls up front and pick the cutest from the bunch.
Same song and dance, a great session.

When I was chatting with the mama –san at My Tien, a customer had come in and went upstairs.
As I was leaving Bennys and looking for a cab to come by this same guy was coming out of My Tien.
As it is hard to catch a cab at times on this street, not super hard, just may have to wait 3-5 minutes occasionally, I offered to share my cab with the kid.
The kid was an American /Vietnamese visiting family.
Once I got dropped-off at the hotel he stayed in the taxi for down the street.

At the hotel I dropped of my belongs and made a quick stop to buy a old military Viet. Cong hat and a stop over at Hard Rock to buy a t-shirt.

I leave my hotel at 3pm and walk around the corner onto Dong Du Street.
I arrive at the highly recommended/highly voted Massage – Anam Qt Spa (Voted 2009 Best Spa Award)

Anam Qt Spa
26-28 Dong Du Street
District 1
www.anamqtspa.com
tele: 84.8 3825 1250

attachicon.gif100_3502.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3505.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3506.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3507.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3509.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3511.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3514.JPG
I decide to go with the 90 Oil Massage with use of spa/sauna/hot tub.
Cost is $44 total….a bit more I know than Thailand, but you have to realize that almost all of southeast Asia is going to be more expensive than in LOS.

The massage is fantastic.
The spa, hot tub, sauna facilities are above average, but you can tell that they have been worn a bit through a lot of heavy traffic…..but still above average.
The layout and peacefulness of the massage area great.
I chose to pick the so called Public massage area…which is fine as all sections are separated.
I am sure the VIP /private room is nice, but I didn’t feel like I needed my own room away from everything else.

After the massage I head back to my hotel and shower.
I go back to the same Japanese Restaurant I went to lunch.

I order the Maguro, Zaru Soba, Unagi sushi and since the Yakitori bar is now open, I order a variety of Yakitori sticks.
Although I enjoying watching the tv show “Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmer” I choose to not make my own episode and just stick to the basic chicken on a stick.
I’ll layoff the balls, liver etc……
The Yakitori is amazing, the Zaru Soba….the juice/sauce is amazing, the Magura again is best I’ve found here in HCMC.

After dinner, I decide I want to skip all the BB on HBT street and will try again Bin Bin BB.
I arrive at Bin Bin at 7:30pm and the girls are all lined up when I open the door.
This time there are a lot of gals – 20 gals and most of them are way way cute.
I choose the cutest gal that is in my “typical look”….as my friends/fellow board members tell me that I seen to always have a certain style of girl I pick.

My girl is in a simple but elegant black dress.
For me the slutty looking outfits aren’t really to my liking.
I quickly order a drink for us both and after finishing I bar fine my date.
She changes into jeans and a bit of a see through top.
This time I was able to get some photos ! yeah !

bin bin bar:
attachicon.gif100_3350.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3370.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3367.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3368.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3484.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3487.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3488.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3438.JPG

My girl leaves around 2am.
I finishing packing and go to sleep.
I set my alarm for 7am but wake up at 6am.
It is slightly raining outside, a bit gloomy outside but at least not muggy….just the perfect temp.

I run over to Circle K to pick up snacks for the flight home.
I notice that the cost of whiskey isn’t great, but the cost of Vodka is pretty good.
(maybe I already made this note, sorry if I have.)

I finish my last packing bit and do a quick soak in the tub.
It sure is nice having a bathtub on vacation.
Not everywhere I stay in LOS has a tub and it sure is nice to have that option right in your room.

I grab my suitcase and head downstairs to settle the bill.
My bill comes to just over $800 USD for my stay….which I consider alright for the room /hotel/guest fees.
I could have stayed at a 2 star GF Hotel and cut that bill by more than 70%, but chose to go this route on this particular trip.

The trip was in my eyes, a very successful vacation.
Everything came together nicely.
I saw /visited many places.
I could have spaced some things out or took a stis lower pace, but ok with the results.
I gained a lot of valuable information, and although I took the information and in turn provided only a simple and sometimes short description onto the Trip Report, I hope it will be informative and useful for anyone who plans on visiting HCMC Vietnam for the first time.
By in no ways am I an expert and I already assume certain topics/ issues there will be forum members who rebuff or disagree with some of my thoughts/comments.

PS I was having a bit of a computer problem while doing this TR as it was lagging so sorry that some of the pics wwere out of place and maybe a pic or two added by mistake smile.gif

Hope everyone out there enjoys the rest of 2010 and enjoys their travels in 2011 !

Happy and Safe Travels,

Todd2rip

BJ – Blow Job/Oral Sex
DBP – Dien Bien Phu Street
Dong – Vietnam Currency
FL – Free Lance Girls/working girls
GFE – Girl Friend Experience
GFH – girl friendly hotels
HBT – Hai Ba Trung Street
HCMC – Ho Chi Minh City/ Saigon
HE – Happy Ending / if you don’t know what this is, I have no hope for you 
LOS – Land of Smiles/Thailand
LT – Long time session or overnight till the next morning
R&T – Blow Job bars/Rub and tug bars
SML – San Miguel Light
WL – Waterloo /bathroom

Master List/Bar List:

Visited Oct. 23 at 6pm/
91 Bar on HBT
Most of the Girls at this bar were either above average in looks or really hot.
There were skinny short girls, taller very pretty girls, basically enough girls with variety to please almost everyone.
Visited Oct. 26 at 8pm/

Visited Oct. 24 at 6pm/
Bin Bin Bar on Le Thanh Ton Street
Only saw a total of 3 girls upstairs. One girl average two girls below average.
The 2 girls downstairs with a customer had their backs to me…

Visited Oct. 24 at 6:40pm/
Quan Nho Bar on Le Thanh Ton Street
Sat down at a stool at the front and saw 10 girls.
5 girls not barfinable
5 girls no more than low 7/10

Visited Oct. 24 at 7ish PM.
49 Beer Bar on HBT
At least one girl a 9.5/10
Very quickly gazed upon approx. 15 girls, many above 7/10

Visited Oct. 25 at 7ish PM
NY Saigon Beer Bar on Dong Du and the corner of HBT
Mama-san says 20 girls, but only say 15 girls up front, many below average to a few average ones.

Visited Oct. 25 at 8 PM
51 Beer Bar HBT
15 girls working. Mostly all at least average with a few above average but only 1 stunner who was busy with customer.

Visited Oct. 26 at 7pm
35 Beer Bar
12 girls working with 2/3 average and 1/3 above average
Giant pool table right up front with bar in the back….weird, uninviting layout.
But stacking all the bars together, line-up isn’t all that bad.

Visited Oct. 26 at 7:30pm
Apple Bar on Dong Du St.
10 girls working, all below average.
Bar was cozy enough and still had fun with the 2 girls I bought drinks for.

Visited Oct. 26
91 Beer Bar on HBT
More than 15 girls, most above average with a few hotties

Visited Oct. 27 after 6pm
NY Saigon beer bar on Dong Du
Tonight I notice a few more cuties in the 7-8 range.

Visited Oct. 27 after 7pm
49 Beer Bar on HBT
There really are a lot of cuties at this beer bar

Visited Oct. 28 at 6pm
91 Beer Bar on HBT
It is fairly early for the BB scene at 6pm, You can always ask the mama-san to line up all the girls from the back, but I already selected a girl.
The other few girls up front are all cute too.

Visited Oct. 29 at 7:30 pm
Bin Bin on 13 Le Thanh Ton Street
About 20 girls many of them quite cute.

I found it quite difficult trying to find useful, valuable, current, and reliable information about a mongering trip to Vietnam/HCMC but this has it all , This looks like the definitive HCMC guide to me and certainly newbies going there could do a lot worse than follow directly in your footsteps , well that’s what I’m planning to do going in you footsteps , printing off your trip report and doing what you did step by step by I hope to fine the same tipe of girls you did lol ( maybe not the same ones as it 2014 now ) But have you been back , did you think the bars info is still current

frankiet035

One of the best Trip report and well documented Very interesting and useful`` travel guide`’ to HCMC, complete with business cards,maps and address. Too bad I come across TR so late. In most of my  trips to HCMC, night entertainment arranged by local business associate and we usually end up in ktv Planning to make a trip in January 2014. Hope the bars and massage places still around.

The golden rule in HCMC  is to find GFH otherwise you have to pay for another room ! Cheers

how was your trip was it the same as the report

todd2rip

Hey Frankie,

Haven't been back yet, but will do so next year hopefully.

If you read through the entire thread some people have been nice enough to update and add a lot of new/ updated useful information.

Anyone know if the very nice hotel next door to the Catwalk/Casino is a girl friendly hotel?

Thanks all

Todd2rip

bobdobbs

Thanks for the great Report. Is Ho Chi Minh City the best place to go for the ladies in Vietnam?

Yes.  

bobdobbs

Anyone know if the very nice hotel next door to the Catwalk/Casino is a girl friendly hotel?

What is the name of the place?  In general, if it's 3 stars or less in HCM, and you book a room for two, there is no problem, as long as your girl has ID.

Edited by bobdobbs

warren buffett

Great trip report. Thanks for posting.

I hope all info about places current still now