todd2rip

Vietnam 101

taherahmadi

Thank you for detailed report it was very informative

barje47

Best TR i ever read.wow great I will print it an make a smal guide book .Great job.question? you realy love sushi?haha.

I will go there soon.Thanks for your work put in to this.Sure will help a lot of people including me on there first trip. :Clap7:

kitkat

Great TR buddy. I only came across it now as I'm planning my own little escapade to Vietnam. Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed report and congratulations on doing a great job. It is much appreciated.

cytolliver

Excellent report but no mention of costs for each bar other than the barfine cost. Also noticed the OP had to pay guest fee and wondered how much and if there were hotels close by that did not charge guest fees. Also, why did the bars charge in US dollars instead of dong. Usually when a destination charges US dollars, its a bad sign.

DonTheJeweler

Great trip report! Was fascinating reading! I'm heading to HCMC next month for 6 days and I'm glad there are generous board members like you to share information.

Thanks for saving me a lot of time and effort researching!

hotkey

Hi all:

I'm there in 3 weeks: was there any mention of the costs for ST / LT for the places on HBT?

cheers....

Doodie

Hi all:

I'm there in 3 weeks: was there any mention of the costs for ST / LT for the places on HBT?

cheers....

You are looking at around 60ST/100LT, that is bar fine, ST room etc. Most offer upstairs bj service for around 30-40. I have never taken a girl from HBT, but had a friend take one and I didn't even ask him the damage...

Edited by Doodie

xymmot

Thanks for the thread report. Sounds like you didn't make it outside the city and circulate with the locals.Great pictures of the city buildings.

cheers tommy x

bothahe

great TR. Great detail.

When are you publishing your first travel book? "Mongering in Vietnam" :Think1:

Hope there is more girl pics next time. What a hotty in black. Seriously sexy! :GoldenSmile1:

brisbaneAl

This report was pretty much my bible for the dec 2011 trip. Still the Gold standard. 49 Bar was my winner but I didn't get through half the bars on NBT. Nee @ 49 got way to much repeat business. Got to say Im a fan of Viet girls.

Crizzle

Thanks for the report, I will decently reread if I ever make it over there, lots of good info here thanks again

discrep19

Thanks for the excellent report! Definitely appreciate the business cards and the detailed maps. I'm planning a trip there in a month and I definitely plan on using your recs

likerdup

Great trip report! Just using this report alone I'm sure would be sufficient to enjoy a fulfilling tour of the beautiful Vietnam :NiceThread1:

lex110

That was a great trip report. :Clap1: :Clap1:

How much did you tip the girls from BB 49 and 51 when you were done?

Thanks again,

Lex

tizio

Also, why did the bars charge in US dollars instead of dong. Usually when a destination charges US dollars, its a bad sign.

eeeeexactly !! :)

and especially in vietnam, you're 100% sure they're ripping you off.

Massage Slave

Wow... This trip report is just insane. This is what MY trip report wants to be when it grows up. Outstanding work, and thank you for the effort to write this out. I am literally going to refer to it while writing my report, to get the layout and such.

blackjack2010

I dunno

its detailed but doing it 5 times a day is just a bit much flowering

plus all the tipping - spoils it for the next punter

timmylamb

wow great report, wish I would have read this before my trip there

goddnsdk

Wow~Thanks for great TR~ Great detail~~~

I decide to go to HCMC for my next trip~~It will be my first time there~~

This TR will be very helpful to me.

Thank you^^

yezzum

Great topic. Certainly give me a few hints and tips for my trip later this year!

icanfly

Great report. Wish I had seen this post before I left. I went for a few days with no clue and thought I could just find the right places rnt bar fine etc

I spent one night in seventeen saloon thinking I could pick up one of the waitresses. The other night in bieu ven? but the only place I got offered was a small bar and they wanted like $100 and the girl was no good. Went into a hair salon asking for a haircut which I was told is code for a massage but just got a massage only. Was a major fail. I tried googling and asking locals where I could have fun most didn't know what I was on about.. Oh well..

uknowme

Thanks for the excellent TR! My friend will travel there next month. Thanks for giving us the basic layout. :GoldenSmile1:

dnist

wow, awesome report...I'v e always been partial to viet girls...may be stopping for a few days within my trip to LOS this upcoming december....thank you much!

icanfly

If you want a plethora of Vietnam girls try Singapore or Malaysia lol. They all seem to go there