IGNORED

Itinerary and thai Embassies

Helios

When providing an itinerary to any Thai embassies, do they actually call the airlines to see if your flight exists? Does anybody know the process with that?

they will just to see something with the electronic ticket number on it. They dont call airlines as they cant release passenger details.

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

they will just to see something with the electronic ticket number on it. They dont call airlines as they cant release passenger details.

What do you mean "they will, just to see something with the electronic ticket number on it"?

What do you mean "they will, just to see something with the electronic ticket number on it"?

when you book your ticket you get the receipt either hard copy from agent or electronic via e-mail if you book online. That is enough for them to see.

Not sure if they will just accept a itinerary without seeing actual flight booking as I've never tried (always had electronic ticket)

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

when you book your ticket you get the receipt either hard copy from agent or electronic via e-mail if you book online. That is enough for them to see.

Not sure if they will just accept a itinerary without seeing actual flight booking as I've never tried (always had electronic ticket)

Hypothetically speaking, could they find out one provides them with a fake itinerary?

Hypothetically speaking, could they find out one provides them with a fake itinerary?

Hypothetically speaking - No. Airlines wont release passenger details to anyone unless instructed to do so by the relevant law enforcement agencies.

IMO - I would exercise caution in submitting fake documents to foreign embassies. You dont want a big PNG (Persona Non Granta) stamp in the front of your passport.

Edited by Craig_ozz

Hypothetically speaking - No. Airlines wont release passenger details to anyone unless instructed to do so by the relevant law enforcement agencies.

IMO - I would exercise caution in submitting fake documents to foreign embassies. You dont want a big PNG (Persona Non Granta) stamp in the front of your passport.

If they don't call the airlines, and if the itinerary document looks 99.9% real then I don't see how they could find out if its real or not. I would think they would place more scrutiny on passports, and bank statements. I believe at MOST, they'll raise suspicion on a fake itinerary and call in the applicant for more proof or permission to contact the airlines under the applicants approval.

Thanks for all the help though.

Edited by Helios