IGNORED

Cowboys in paradise

Pattayaholic

Just a tip off, a documentary about females going to Bali and hanging out with the local beachboys :GoldenSmile1:

I'm lovin' it!

Pattaya for women ,

"if the money is good then it's all good , it's not about the face"

Same same !

Just a tip off, a documentary about females going to Bali and hanging out with the local beachboys :GoldenSmile1:

thats great, i started a thread ages ago with a link to a news site that had an artical about this and all the other places women are going to monger, gambia, bali, jamaica there were 5 all up pretty cool stuff i thaught

Is it just me, or are these women 'slightly' more attractive than their equivalent mongers in Pattaya?

OK, the Swedish & Japanese ones were steaming hot man!

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Indeed, El Cata, this Swedish girl was hot!

It's the first time I thought I could sleep with a monger!

If any of them are in my city, no need to travel so far, I'm available !!!

And thank you Pattayaholic to show us that sometimes women and men are looking for the same thing.

Does anyone know where you can actually get the full movie? I have searched high and low and only found the trailer.

"I want to take you into that bedroom, lock the door, throw you on the bed, take off your clothes with my teeth and give you a go-round like you've never had."

Herman "Duck" Phillips

• 2 weeks later...

I just found a link that states police have arrested the men in the movie.

Officials said police had detained 28 men earlier this week in a crackdown on "beach gigolos," who scout for foreign female tourists.

http://www.smh.com.a...00429-tthz.html

I can not imagine that the authorities were too impressed with the image of Bali that the film was promoting.

Maybe the women in the film could now come to Pattaya, I am sure that they would have plenty of takers............just an idea. P.S. The Swedish girls mine!

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Poor sods, they're only trying to make a living, and bring a little sunshine to a goodly number of hippos.

There's girls cruising the beaches at Kuta, Legian, etc, & further up, past KuDeTa, gay cowboys. They are all friendly, & do not bring down the tone at all. The tone not being too special, anyway.

F-ck it, who cares.

The surfing is great, really good, with sand underneath, so no bleeding.

Edited by fridgemagnet