IGNORED

LK Legend

2much2soon

Just booked 3 nights at this very nice looking hotel. Has anyone stayed there lately.

The rooms and the huge lagoon like pool look really great, the one downside maybe the location a little bit far away from the beachroad between 3rd road and sukhumvit rd.

Price was exellent though for january 1600bht for 43m2 studio.

Will post more info and pics after my stay there.

Heres a link

http://www.lklegend.com/

Edited by 2much2soon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2much2soon

• 3 weeks later...

Bump....

Anybody have you stayed here or been there for a look. Looks really nice on their website.

2much2soon

Bump....

Anybody have you stayed here or been there for a look. Looks really nice on their website.

I've just delivered a bike there and he showed me his room.I couldn't fault it,I'm sure he said he was paying 25,000 bt for a month.

He was full of praise for the place and you're only 5 minutes from LK Metro on a motorbike taxi.

It's very nice, I don't think you will be disappointed. The only problem may be the location, not very good unless you have a motorbike.

Agree with the above. This place is well off the beaten path if you are on a short holiday.

OK guys thanks, im sure ill enjoy it and the location wont be a problem as the imps from the Devils Den probably wont let me get any further away from the bed than the hotel pool.

If The ladies dont give me a heartattack and i make it out alive ill get to my next hotel Lk Reneissance closer to the action....

2much2soon