IGNORED

Pattaya addicts internet cafe and meeting point

LaaMok

Dear,

This is a great idea that will bring the members together. To differenciate PA members from none members is it possible to associate the PA members login to the use of the computers at the internet cafe? and would it be possible for those using thier own laptops to have a wireless connectivity? Thanks.

all

<iframe width="350" height="240" src="//w2.countingdownto.com/544538" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://countingdownto.com">Countdown Clocks</a></p>

Here is another idea,why not rent out laptops.netbooks to members,I am sure their would be a few takers,

i think this is a great idea always looking for safe internet cafe and also a place to meet other BM's will be good for the newbie's were they can chat to some of us more experinced guys.

Really thou, how many members are active on here and then how many have said i will use it.

dont forget its going to be your name on the lease at the end of the day.

good idea, but get some real money in your hand from members before doing it,we all know when living here how hard business is these days.

just be carefull.things go tits up so quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

Really thou, how many members are active on here and then how many have said i will use it.

dont forget its going to be your name on the lease at the end of the day.

good idea, but get some real money in your hand from members before doing it,we all know when living here how hard business is these days.

just be carefull.things go tits up so quickly.

I am sorry to say, I could not agree more.

I never carry a laptop thus need a daily place to internet/socialize.

Never found a place I liked to internet in Patataya and always changing places.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it is a good idea. Equipment wise, I do not think it is a big problem, I had about 5 old computers I do not use. It is the ongoing cost I am concerned. I normally use my Netbook or Notebook in MacDonald, Burger King or other similar places for Wifi. It is good to have a place to meet all members and to talk crap. Another issue is maintenance of the place. Obviously we have to hire some people to look after the place. I am not saying it will not work. Make sure some revenue stream coming in continuously before committing it.

Edited by MY88888

Sounds good,

If you looking for cheap router/firewall for the vpn's etc, check out pfsense. Just install it on some old cheap hardware, great piece of kit for this kind of thing.

Hope your idea gets some support.

• 4 months later...

Pie in the sky ???????????

sorry, I just don't have the time at the moment.

Sounds a good idea in general & things could grow from there IMO.

:001_Thank_You5:

sorry, I just don't have the time at the moment.

With all the free advertising your board provides. Business members should be falling over themselves with items

Sounds a good idea in general & things could grow from there IMO.

:001_Thank_You5:

yeah I agree especially members this board attracts.

With all the free advertising your board provides. Business members should be falling over themselves with items

I asked around and wasn't offered anything at the time, except a few bits from board members.

• 2 weeks later...

I asked around and wasn't offered anything at the time, except a few bits from board members.

Im amazed a bar hasn't jumped on this and set aside some space and PC's couldn't hurt with the extra customers coming in