IGNORED

Which class do you fly ?

juniordk

I have only flown 3 times in 18 years to LOS. It's expensive enough to take the time off from work, afford the money to stay, travel in-country not to mention " the activities "

So I am forced by budget to fly economy class. And as I prepare for my forth trip this Feb. I find even those prices are high, higher and highest I've ever seen.

From LAX in the States it's a grueling 12 to 14 hours depending on where the first stop is. Narita, Japan- Hong Kong last time. Then the next leg to BKK.

So this trip the best I could do is Korean Air, LAX to Seoul, Korea, 1 hour switch planes, then to Phuket where I wanted to start my trip anyway.

I will find my way to Pattaya after a few nights in Samui then depart from Bangkok so I may do some shopping and of course Nana/ Cowboy.

That flight with a landing in Phuket & departing BKK was only possible being booked on Vayama $1063.00 plus trip insurance of $59.00.

I couldn't find anything better except Eastern China and have been warned that airline is crap. Some have told me Korean Air is ok ? Hope so.

Edited by Taters

Economy is an acquired taste.

These days I fly with Emirates. A380 / 777 on the way out & A380 all the way on the return.

I prefer Jet Airways. 777 with oodles of leg room / seat width; good for 10 hours sleeping. Then 4 hours in a bucket, but last time a tolerable 747. They don't fly from my local airport though & I've had enough of the 12 hour layover at the 'so called' airport named Heathrow.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

bagish class for me more money to send in pattaya :stargate002:

• 1 year later...

It's a my holiday - I want to relax and unwind - a little creature comfort is part of that - so Business class for me.

Certain Airlines offer good Pre-Eco, maybe I'll give that a try as well sometimes. I don't need the champagne, but I love preferred checkin, lounges and legroom.

Please be kind to all members - "like" posts that are helpful!

Posted Image