IGNORED

Hua Hin hotel for around 1000/night

Hi, I want to go Hua Hin with gf, tommorow, just for 1 or 2 nights, can someone recommend some nice not very expensive hotel, for about 1000thb, best near to beach and town.

Thanks in advance :)

www.Pattaya-Thai.com - Pattaya, Thailand News and Social Network.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I would try PP villa hotel 032511126 or The Jed Pee Nong hotel 032512381 , both are good clean small hotels with a pool in the centre of town on Damnerkaserm rd (this road leads too the beach 2 mins away) . I stayed at both hotels last year sept/ oct and with a little bit of haggiling got the rooms for 1000 baht

For a little more than your budget or if the other 2 hotels are booked up ( Hua Hin can get busy at weekends with locals down from Bangkok), try The Peony 032533491, on Naresdamri rd across from the main entrance to the 5 star Sofitel( stunning hotel , walk through it too beach), I stayed at the Peony 2 years ago and it was a great hotel for 1200 baht (probaly more now)

There is a Citin Loft in Hua Hin on Soi 78 about 5 minutes walk from the Hilton and bar area. It is just off Petchkasem Road and rate I paid was just above 1,000. Room ok, staff friendly and the guard a very smiley and pleasant man. Rooftop pool is quite small. Similar set up as Citin properties in Pattaya in that they are good value for money but just off the beaten path which means good value. I would consider staying there again as hard to beat for the price. As someone earlier noted, Hua Hin gets crowded on the weekends and things fill up so book online ahead of time.

Common sense is not very common.