IGNORED

How do i get to listen to thai radio?

Hello...can anyone tell me how i can listen to a thai radio channel from the internet? I used to listen to the softfm - by Game-thai.com website but then i could not download the radio channel. Is there any other radio channels? I tried pleng.com but it didnot work out. Thanks

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdown-Clocks&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/9.jpg&text=Trip%201%20status%20%3D%20Success%20%21%0DTrip%202%20status%20%3D%20Songkran%20%21&untilColor=16777215&textColor=16777215&datesColor=16777215&year=2011&month=3&day=11&hour=19&minute=30&second=10&x=-26&y=122" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

<center>If you want to get things done, you positively have to understand at any given point in time exactly what is the most important thing to get done right now, and if you're not doing it, you're not making progress at the fastest possible rate</center>

<center>TehVen - Film and TV VIP, Seeker of the Peace, Part-time Chandelier Cleaner, A legend in his own time, Oppressor of Champions, Soldier of Fortune, World Traveler, Bon Vivant, All around good guy, International lover, Casual Hero, Philosopher, Wars fought, Bears wrestled, Equations solved, Virgins enlightened, Revolutions quelled, Tigers castrated, Orgies organized, Bars quaffed dry, Governments run, Test rockets flown.

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life

</center>

live-radio-net offers thousands of radio stations worldwide.

Here you find the Thai stations.

Edited by Benny10

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

• 4 months later...

Graham in Uniform Bar in Sunee Plaza always has Pattaya People Radio on in his bar and I have been trying to get it on the internet, but, I just do not know how to do it!

Has anyone else listened to it on-lne?

Edited by Mutley1

Graham in Uniform Bar in Sunee Plaza always has Pattaya People Radio on in his bar and I have been trying to get it on the internet, but, I just do not know how to do it!

Has anyone else listened to it on-lne?

Google 'Pattaya People Radio'

Gets the home page....click 'On Air...Listen Now'

It asks you to download to a program in order to listen in.

Thanx Bobdabilda! i'll try it. :001_Thank_You5:

• 4 months later...

Do you have a smart phone?

If so try Tunein Radio. It has 50000+ stations from around the world, including many Thai ones.

The girls love hearing the Isaan stations.

Shaker radio.com covers the whole world, I'm now listening to isaan radio, alway's bring back memory

:ILuvSex1:

What is the name of the Isaan radio station ?

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Have you considered an internet radio receiver? I have one and it is much more convenient than using a computer. Prices in the UK start at about £50 . One widely used is the Xtreme Audio Internet Receiver, which is available on Ebay and costs approx £55 with delivery by courier. Once set up you use it exactly like a normal radio. It is wi-fi or ethernet and can pick up many tens of thousands of stations from all over the world. Virtually all the dozens, if not hundreds of Thailand stations can be received. The top of the range one is made by Roberts. This is about £200. I listen to Radio Pattaya most days on mine. There are hundreds of UK stations on line also.

Radio Pattaya by the way broadcasts in both Thai and English. Useful if you are learning Thai.

Hope this helps

John

If you want to see the Extreme Internet Boadband receiver, just log on to Ebay. The Ebay item number is 290430156079. Enter this in the Seach panel and press Go. You will find full details, pictures etc. It has been discounted by £20.00 apparently. Not sure if it has a remote control like the Roberts model does..

John

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I listen to 105.5, 99.5, and many others. They even have City Radio Pattaya 90.25 on my iPad or iPhone with the TunIn Radio App. They have for Android as well. Quality is pretty decent. Good for radio stations all over the world.

• 3 months later...

...TunIn Radio App. They have for Android as well. Quality is pretty decent. Good for radio stations all over the world.

it's true! the best that I found.