IGNORED

Micro SIM cards on Suvarnabhumi?

After 11-12hrs of flying I don't think I am going to be in the mood for taking out my scissors and cutting SIM card for my iPhone4. Anyone knows if any company on Suvarnabhumi sell mini SIM cards?

You could try the DTAC stand on the arrivals level.... They sell the iPhone 4 so I would have thought they would have them. No idea how much they will cost though... you might end up paying over the odds.

Alternatively you could pack one of these.

You could try the DTAC stand on the arrivals level.... They sell the iPhone 4 so I would have thought they would have them. No idea how much they will cost though... you might end up paying over the odds.

Alternatively you could pack one of these.

I don't think I have time to order it. I usually cut them my self, I use this pdf: http://macbloggen.se/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Mall-f%C3%B6r-micro-SIM.pdf

I just print it, cut out the outlined "normal" SIM and with some papper glue attache it on SIM card in question. With sharp scissors it works just great but that is something I've done at home, never at the airport.

I don't think I have time to order it. I usually cut them my self, I use this pdf: http://macbloggen.se...r-micro-SIM.pdf

I just print it, cut out the outlined "normal" SIM and with some papper glue attache it on SIM card in question. With sharp scissors it works just great but that is something I've done at home, never at the airport.

You can get it done at MBK or Pantip if nothing is handy. Or print out your pdf from the hotel copier and cut it out yourself with a pair of scissors from a convenience store.

Cheers!

-ZGF