IGNORED

best beach in jomtien

zulthomas

hello people, can anyone tell me wich part of jomtien beach

would be the best, if you just wanted to lay under the sun,

and take the occasional dip, without too much pollution and too many

screaming kids around? is a place like this to be found in jomtien?

• 1 month later...

Head down the hill towards the Beach if coming from Pattaya.

Turn left at the Police Box.

The whole stretch of Beach from there towards Pattaya is nice.

It is really UP TO YOU.

There's a small beach halfway between Pattaya and Jomtien, I can't remember for the life of me what it's called but if you are on a motorbike head up the hill by the big golden Buddha, drive down the other side and I think you take the second right, and then drive down to the end of the road. You won't be able to see it from the road so just look out for the motorbike taxi's that hang around there.

I'm sure someone else will give you better directions, but it's a nice quiet spot and I used to go there from time to time.

Edited by moc1978

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

Na-Jomtien the beach in front of the Ambassador hotel is nice and has some great swimmingpools as well

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 3 weeks later...

There's a small beach halfway between Pattaya and Jomtien, I can't remember for the life of me what it's called but if you are on a motorbike head up the hill by the big golden Buddha, drive down the other side and I think you take the second right, and then drive down to the end of the road. You won't be able to see it from the road so just look out for the motorbike taxi's that hang around there.

I'm sure someone else will give you better directions, but it's a nice quiet spot and I used to go there from time to time.

Sounds like Cosy Beach to me ? Not so quiet in peak-season, when the cliff-top hotels are busy, and plenty of power-boats available to rent !

Perhaps try also Dong Tan Beach, which runs north from the point where Thappraya Road reaches the start of the main Jomtien Beach, there's a nice paved walkway & plenty of deckchairs/parasols along here, but be aware that part of this beach is gay-friendly, if you're sensitive to that. Cars & motorbikes can use the car-park to the right of the police-box at the start of the main beach.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like Cosy Beach to me ? Not so quiet in peak-season, when the cliff-top hotels are busy, and plenty of power-boats available to rent !

Perhaps try also Dong Tan Beach, which runs north from the point where Thappraya Road reaches the start of the main Jomtien Beach, there's a nice paved walkway & plenty of deckchairs/parasols along here, but be aware that part of this beach is gay-friendly, if you're sensitive to that. Cars & motorbikes can use the car-park to the right of the police-box at the start of the main beach.

which hotels or app can you reccomend near dong tan beach,

are all these beach hotels girl friendly?

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed in Jomtien soi-5, was only 5/10 minutes walk to Dong Tan Beach, there are many girl-friendly guest-houses in Jomtien & most have friendly ladies downstairs. Google on guesthouse & Jomtien ! Soi 7 is 10 minutes walk ... but it's not that big a place.

Siamcats-GH was cheap & friendly but had tiny rooms, Windmill & Simon's looked OK. Just get there & look round, you'll find plenty of availability & cheaper than Pattaya, pay for the first couple of nights and see how it goes !

There was also a small beer-bar area between sois-3/4, I took Oy from Berliner-Eck Bar for 1000 LT, she said she had a husband in Hat-Yai, "but I single for you tonight !", sadly only 5/10. And the next one please ... !

I know where it is. But I'm not telling.

I know where it is. But I'm not telling.

pity then, I was willing to buy you a beer for

the name of a good spot!!

• 5 months later...

I stayed in Jomtien soi-5, was only 5/10 minutes walk to Dong Tan Beach, there are many girl-friendly guest-houses in Jomtien & most have friendly ladies downstairs. Google on guesthouse & Jomtien ! Soi 7 is 10 minutes walk ... but it's not that big a place.

Siamcats-GH was cheap & friendly but had tiny rooms, Windmill & Simon's looked OK. Just get there & look round, you'll find plenty of availability & cheaper than Pattaya, pay for the first couple of nights and see how it goes !

There was also a small beer-bar area between sois-3/4, I took Oy from Berliner-Eck Bar for 1000 LT, she said she had a husband in Hat-Yai, "but I single for you tonight !", sadly only 5/10. And the next one please ... !

hallo,

i have intention to book a room in siamcats , what you mean by tiny ??? also in superior room ?? is it clean? and how many floors?

Do you have other suggestions oktober november for 30 days.

• 2 weeks later...

hallo,

i have intention to book a room in siamcats , what you mean by tiny ??? also in superior room ?? is it clean? and how many floors?

Do you have other suggestions oktober november for 30 days.

"tiny", one of their best (more expensive) rooms at-the-front was perhaps 3 meters by 3 meters, including the bathroom 1m*1.5m.

Definitely clean, at least 3 (possibly 4 ?) floors.

The girls are friendly, the beer is cheap, the bar is nice, perhaps the room is OK for a small person but not a 6-foot-tall farang.

Perhaps check-out their web-site photos ? It's cheap, cheaper by-the-week or fan-room, but remember you usually pay for what you get in life !

I've also stayed since-then at the Windmill, also in soi 5, and would stay again. Friendly owner, OK food & room triple-the-size,

• 2 months later...

Check out Dongtan Beach, which is the beach without a road. It is the stretch of beach between the police box / 7-11 and Pattaya Park. I think this is the nicest beach in Jomtien.