Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

thai t shirt factory

dudebrah

It.s unfortunate that I have to make this post but I wouldnt want any other bm's to lose their money or time as I did.

after learning of http://www.thaitshirtfactory.com/ through another Addicts BM i decided to place an order with the owner Sam

normally I order my shirts from China , but the lead time is about 45 days , although more expensive I decided to give Sam a try as his lead time was shorter and I thought his quality might be better , also nice to deal with a westerner as it usually makes communication easier !

a few emails later and some negotiation we agreed on a price for the various sizes of the 70 shirts I needed . He required a 50% deposit and guaranteed a 10 day delivery time. I decided to pay him 100% at once to save the transfer fees. I also appreciate when a customer makes payment easy ! Sam confirmed recipt of the payment and re confirmed the delivery time frame and even stated an effort to "rush" the order.

fast forward some 17 days and no word from Sam, after several unanswered calls and a few email he did reply on the 20th day stating he had food poisionong as the reason for the delay. a tad unprofesional IMO but I understood delays can happen. on the 30th day I sent him an email with no reply . on the 32 day Sam replied that he "had trouble logging into his email " ! wow a business man that cant access his email ! I thought seems funny , but no worries I still had some time before I actually neede the shirts

on about the 42 day he replied again with more excuses about the delay and stated the shirts had been shipped but not all sizes ordered were sent . a few days later I recieved my order with the total pcs correct but missing 8 pcs of the most popular size ! Sam stated he would be sending out the 8 pcs at his expense

currently its about the 67 day and the missing 8 pcs are nowhere to be seen. Several more calls have gone unanswered and several emails un replied. I have reserved myself that I will most likely never see the 8 pcs which is just as well as the event I needed them for is long gone !

on a side note although I wasnt expecting the best quality I was disapointed with the quality of the prints on the shirts, their are many small pinholes in the ink making the print look cheap. This isnt a major problem but coupled with the delays and undelivered product cant help but leave me sour

all in all NOT a good experience with http://www.thaitshirtfactory.com/

beware of prepaying for any products from this company and dont depend on their delivery times !

• 3 weeks later...

Wow...I just saw the piece on Pattaya People News. It's too bad your experience was so bad. I found the most disturbing part being the non-responsiveness to your calls and emails and not just being straight-forward with you about the situation.

I was advised by LaaMok today that this company quoted shrinkage rates to him, from test that we had carried out on its, "Pre-shrunk Cotton" of less than 2%. That is not what we found during our tests, in fact what we found lead to us deciding not to place an order with him for some 150 'T shirts' and 150 'Polo shirts'. If you have been told the same regards our tests, then you have been lied to!

Thanks for the info guys, I was going to use him for some shirts I need done for an event in January, might give him a miss now.

:Chokdee:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Thanks for the information.

That's a shame as I was thinking of ordering some polo shirts for work that I could pick up on my next trip to Pattaya.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

O Dear.......... I am still waitng for samples had an email last week from Sam as i had stated that i was a little concerned as i left the samples there in Sept and met him and told him my rerquirements .... i also wired money over for some fabric samples , I will keep you informed when my samples arrive , Shame really as i need several thousands of the garments , anyone got any ideas on other thai manufacturers or is it back to China !!

i,M over in Jan, will be looking to find anyone involved in the textile industry

Just an update , i received a sample today, just waiting for the other 2 pcs

Silk Screen is a great T-shirt company on Phuket, It is Swiss owned and managed. Most diving schools on Phuket let their T-shirts done there.

As everyone knows, Swiss quality may come on a slightly higher price but the quality is good and delivery times are like a Swiss clockwork.

A few years ago I ordered a some polo shirts for the staff of my GF’s coffee shop, and the guys did a great job.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Never pay 100% up front.

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

Never pay 100% up front.

I do it with a lot of suppliers , on a relatively small amount its a great way to see how honourable/trustworthy they are !

I'm surprised to hear this, I met Sam once he appeared to be a strait up guy and passionate about his business.

I'm not doubting what Dudebra has said and if that is what happened then it is entirely unacceptable.

I would like to hear Sam's side of the story I just find it hard to believe I may have been so wrong about him.

For anyone looking for wholesale clothing I would suggest a trip to Bangkok. Bobae Tower, Bobae Market and Pratunam Markets in particular.

There are many others as well it just depends what you are looking for.

Al.

Just wanted to share my experience, which is positive!

I ordered t-shirts and got mine, took a bit of time because of the sickness and stuff but I got mine, except a few shirts I will pick up when I come down (+ a few other colors he sampled for me) as the packaging we decided for was a bit to small. The freight was a bit more expensive than he thought but he covered that on his expense.

Overall I'm quite happy, but now I don't have a business or so the time thing isn't really a big problem for me. Guess I had them about 30 days after ordering, ok with me!

edit; also to add, both the shirt quality and the prints were great for my shirts. Was red and blue at yellow tshirt

Edited by Knudde

Guys i was just looking for a garment to be made !! no printing and very basic ..... Samm told me it would be a Breeze!! lets hope he comes up with the goods.

I met the man, seemed up front and fine ... i will keep you informed on the progress

Just giving you guys an update .......................... Still not got the other samples as promised !!

Dealt with Sam with no problems at all. The Shirts were delivered on time and the quality was immense. the personal service was quality and have not got one complaint. Would just love to hear sam's side of the story of what your experience was like.

• 3 months later...

Just an update , i did not go ahead with my order as the samples were not done in time !! So i lost the Order..... got most of my money back I would not do business with them EVER again.

I have an update aswell, I was in patty in jan/feb and met up with Sam and he showed me around. It was cool to see, and he even made me a couple of special editions of my shirt :D

What ever happened to the young lad that had been waiting for months for his t shirts, he put a post on here looking for advise as he had paid up front

• 8 months later...

Is Sam still in business? I too paid for shirts back in September - had a few emails from him now nothing....

Never fear - Sam has just returned our emails and was very apologetic...

Have a great day!

Edited by Albyone