Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

melbourne cup

cairns8

my fave day of the year,so you think, probably the best horse to race since pharlap,throw in number 24 maluckyday,precedence,the import illustrious blue another import tokai trick if the track dries out,descarado and zipping and hopefully get the trifecta

A bit of trivial knowledge for those who don't know Phar lap is thai for lightning,one of the connections of pharlap in the 1930s had visited thailand and suggested the name,turned out to be very fitting

caintrs8 you are just like my mate. he tips every horse in the feild and claims he backed a winner, lol.

i

where can we catch the race in pattaya??

Coverage of the races starts 09:00 hrs today. Cup will be run @ around 11:00 hrs . Live on Australia network just find a bar that has it on, many will be advertising it.