Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Shooters Soft Opening Party!

Bruce Mangosteen

Last night was the first night of our several-day soft opening. Things went remarkably smoothly considering how quickly the construction went, and considering the many derelicts who showed up and didn't break anything. Some pics:

Our mate, Secrets BM Erdinger, had the honor of being our first customer. Or is that, "we had the honor of having Erdinger as our first customer"? Whatever.

94266-3323.jpg

He also graced the lovely Yu with the first Shooters lady drink.

94266-3324.jpg

Our friend and partner Alan (far right) mixed it up with some friends.

94266-3325.jpg

94266-3326.jpg

Manfred was our first bell ringer. Of course, he put it on MY bill...

94266-3327.jpg

Jason from NLD1 stopped by specifically to make me jealous over his beautiful girlfriend. Bastard! :Hair_Out1:

94266-3328.jpg

Brian and some mates stopped by to mix it up and grab some ass.

94266-3329.jpg

My good mate Stan double-fisted as usual. Stay out from under that bike, Stan!

94266-3330.jpg

Manfred chatters at the shooter bar.

94266-3331.jpg

The boys do the "Shooters sign". Don't forget it, there WILL be a quiz.

94266-3332.jpg

The posse from The Rockhouse stopped by for a tipple. Thanks, boys!

94266-3333.jpg

Our mate Mike came by to razz me.

94266-3334.jpg

My dear friend Andy came all the way from Bangkok just to prove that he can attract more beautiful women than I ever could.

94266-3335.jpg

Then things REALLY went to shit. We had a visit from Secrets board members Badtz, Terry Lee, DJS2700, mgc, welbeck and that lot.

94266-3336.jpg

Welbeck gets the Gate.

94266-3337.jpg

What a bar owner has to put up with! :P

94266-3338.jpg

Dan makes a wish.

94266-3339.jpg

I'm sure Andy will never be back after this...

94266-3340.jpg

Terry lost this one by a long shot. Bet he wishes it had "come to blows" for real...

94266-3341.jpg

Secrets mod mgc holding court. Wonder if he deleted anybody's thread over there?

94266-3342.jpg

My Thai brother Woot from TQ2 stopped in for a few.

94266-3343.jpg

A big THANK YOU to everybody who stopped by to hang. We're open now, so please come on down and hang at Shooters. We're looking forward to seeing you all!

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Hey Ray. Nice pictures. You are well out of the gate!!!

great to see Don, Terry, and Mervn enjoying the place, got any pictures of the back room Ray? Thanks for sharing the photos sir..... Can't wait to get there.....

I said Jim Beam and Coke, not J & B and coke, silly TG............

Best of luck with the the new venture. It looks like it was a great night.........but where are all the girls (Shooters employees)?

Edited by tiracmisu

Hey Ray. Nice pictures. You are well out of the gate!!!
Thanks, mate. It was a great night. I must say that my own place is rapidly becoming my favorite place! :Club_fight1:

great to see Don, Terry, and Mervn enjoying the place, got any pictures of the back room Ray? Thanks for sharing the photos sir..... Can't wait to get there.....
Yup, nice seeing those guys. They're a great bunch of folks to be sure.

The back room is not quite complete yet, mate. Should be done before the 4th though.

Best of luck with the the new venture. It looks like it was a great night.........but where are all the girls (Shooters employees)?
They were variously chatting up customers and out front providing eye candy. We are on a recruiting drive, and will publish pics of our staff shortly.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

I will be in later tonight Ray

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Hey guys, for the next few nights we will have fumigators in after about 1:00AM. If you stop by after that you might find us closed. This is only temporary, and we will be open late starting this week. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I will be in later tonight Ray
Thanks, big guy. Looking forward to seeing you. :Club_fight1:

ray, so I will stop by if your open then okay if not see you in TQ

ray, so I will stop by if your open then okay if not see you in TQ

I am green with envy, you guys are soo lucky, to spend every day in heaven.......

Some pics from last night. Thanks to my fellow Fat Bastard™ PSP and his dad for creating chaos from what was once only disorder. Also, a big thank you to BM oldone for ringing the bell! :Agree1:

94842-3244.jpg

94842-3245.jpg

94842-3246.jpg

94842-3247.jpg

94842-3248.jpg

94842-3249.jpg

94842-3250.jpg

94842-3251.jpg

94842-3252.jpg

94842-3253.jpg

94842-3254.jpg

94842-3255.jpg

94842-3256.jpg

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

great pictures
Thanks, mate. The place is certainly living up to my expectations so far! :P:Agree1:

thanks for sharing ray..... The place looks great...........

thanks for sharing ray..... The place looks great...........
Thanks, bro. I'm having a fucking blast in there!

again wish I was there!!!!! I will definitley check out the place in August thanks for the added photos I hope there are more!

Edited by Lumbai5

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

Nice pics, congrats on the "soft" opening. Hope things only get better.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Looks like a great night was had by all. The place looks pretty schmick now. Look forward to stopping by in a few weeks.

Testicles

good luck with the new venture bruce, i will stop by for a drink or 10 in sept see ya soon

a degenerate whore monger since 1992

Eat a hardy breakfast lads, tomorrow we dine in Hell

Last night was the first night of our several-day soft opening. Things went remarkably smoothly considering how quickly the construction went, and considering the many derelicts who showed up and didn't break anything. Some pics:

Our mate, Secrets BM Erdinger, had the honor of being our first customer. Or is that, "we had the honor of having Erdinger as our first customer"? Whatever.

95009-3203.jpg

He also graced the lovely Yu with the first Shooters lady drink.

95009-3204.jpg

Our friend and partner Alan (far right) mixed it up with some friends.

95009-3205.jpg

95009-3206.jpg

Manfred was our first bell ringer. Of course, he put it on MY bill...

95009-3207.jpg

Jason from NLD1 stopped by specifically to make me jealous over his beautiful girlfriend. Bastard! :Clap7:

95009-3208.jpg

Brian and some mates stopped by to mix it up and grab some ass.

95009-3209.jpg

Our friend Paul had the distinct honor of getting the first warm beer replaced by the manager (me).

95009-3210.jpg

My good mate Stan double-fisted as usual. Stay out from under that bike, Stan!

95009-3211.jpg

Manfred chatters at the shooter bar.

95009-3212.jpg

The boys do the "Shooters sign". Don't forget it, there WILL be a quiz.

95009-3213.jpg

The posse from The Rockhouse stopped by for a tipple. Thanks, boys!

95009-3214.jpg

Our mate Mike came by to razz me.

95009-3215.jpg

My dear friend Andy came all the way from Bangkok just to prove that he can attract more beautiful women than I ever could.

95009-3216.jpg

Then things REALLY went to shit. We had a visit from Secrets board members Badtz, Terry Lee, DJS2700, mgc, welbeck and that lot.

95009-3217.jpg

Welbeck gets the Gate.

95009-3218.jpg

What a bar owner has to put up with! :)

95009-3219.jpg

Dan makes a wish.

95009-3220.jpg

I'm sure Andy will never be back after this...

95009-3221.jpg

Terry lost this one by a long shot. Bet he wishes it had "come to blows" for real...

95009-3222.jpg

Secrets mod mgc holding court. Wonder if he deleted anybody's thread over there?

95009-3223.jpg

My Thai brother Woot from TQ2 stopped in for a few.

95009-3224.jpg

A big THANK YOU to everybody who stopped by to hang. We're open now, so please come on down and hang at Shooters. We're looking forward to seeing you all!

Nice pics, thanks! Understand it's just soft opening....so any plans painting this empty brick wall soon?

Ray: Great pics of the "soft" opening. Place looks good as do the ladies. Glad to see Gate is with you. A great Gal. Cheers to all. See you in Oct.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Ray, Bob & Manfred, Bar looks great! had a great time in there last night good to see you you all

looks good bruce.........

is it me, or does it resemble Secrets?!?! same bar stools and mirrors, work top's etc....

please dont go the same way!!

good to see the lovely daao and yu still resident. x x

Ray: Great pics of the "soft" opening. Place looks good as do the ladies. Glad to see Gate is with you. A great Gal. Cheers to all. See you in Oct.
We depend heavily on Gate. She is an integral part of our operation and we would be lost without her. See you soon mate.

looks good bruce.........

is it me, or does it resemble secrets?!?! same bar stools and mirrors, work top's etc....

We did not and will not intentionally copy anybody. We respect our friends at Secrets and do not want to have any impact at all on their business.

good to see the lovely daao and yu still resident. x x
We were lucky that viurtually all of the Lennies staff accepted out invitation to stay on. It certainly has made the opening of Shooters that much easier!

Ray, Bob & Manfred, Bar looks great! had a great time in there last night good to see you you all
Thanks, bro! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

We depend heavily on Gate. She is an integral part of our operation and we would be lost without her. See you soon mate.

We did not and will not intentionally copy anybody. We respect our friends at Secrets and do not want to have any impact at all on their business.

We were lucky that viurtually all of the Lennies staff accepted out invitation to stay on. It certainly has made the opening of Shooters that much easier!

Thanks, bro! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

see you guys tonight!