IGNORED

Woman says she was Hypnotised

Jumbo

I am a qualified Hypnotherapist so I can tell you that a womans story that she was Hypnotised by another woman in a lift at Carrefoure and subsequently

handed over all her money,gold and ATM Card plus PIN, is a load of BS!

She probably cooked up that story because she lost everything Gambling and had to appease her Farang husband.......

She would have had to have been preconditioned and she had not been.......If it was that easy I would be a millionaire now!

"If you think you can do it, or you think you can't.....You are right!"

Henry Ford.

there was a big thing on this on CITV crime and investigation channel early on this year.

happens a lot in Malaysia / indonesia,they have some special name for this type of crime,people get talked into handing money over,maybe she watched the same programme and got the idea from there.

or read this in the news paper

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2010/08/27/foreigners-arrested-hypnosis-robbery.html

Edited by miles stewart

I am a qualified Hypnotherapist so I can tell you that a womans story that she was Hypnotised by another woman in a lift at Carrefoure and subsequently

handed over all her money,gold and ATM Card plus PIN, is a load of BS!

She probably cooked up that story because she lost everything Gambling and had to appease her Farang husband.......

She would have had to have been preconditioned and she had not been.......If it was that easy I would be a millionaire now!

this is the tv show i was talking about in the above post.

spellbound crimes

The first documentary on Malaysian cases, Spellbound: Crimes of the Mind, premieres on Dec 6. It deals with criminals who purportedly used supernatural powers and is written, directed and produced by renowned documentary filmmaker Mohd Naguib Razak, who in the past has co-produced and co-directed Becoming a King for National Geographic Channel and The Boat-maker and the Sea for Discovery Channel.

Naguib said Spellbound: Crimes of the Mind is about pukau or hypnotism. "Can you imagine someone coming up and talking to you, and unknowingly, you hand over your wallet or jewellery to him. By the time you realise what’s happening, it’s too late. It’s a hard crime to prove as it’s your word against theirs. It’s almost like a perfect crime."

He said they were even "endowed" with the skill to keep everybody fast asleep in the house when they break into the house. They also know the art of becoming invisible and this will be shown in the documentary.

"We spoke to victims, hypnotherapists, criminologists, psychotherapists, crime scene experts and also a street magician to try and understand what’s going on," explained Naguib.

http://www.thesundaily.com/article.cfm?id=40805

maybe some people are easy to confuse.

Edited by miles stewart

This is absolutely true!

I had a bar girl hypnotize me and somehow made me go to her place. She had me strip and took my money.......

Think my girlfriend will buy it?

This is absolutely true!

I had a bar girl hypnotize me and somehow made me go to her place. She had me strip and took my money.......

Think my girlfriend will buy it?

Try it and let us know how you got on. Better to go with i got shitfaced drunk and it possible that my drink was spiked because when i woke up i had no money and no pants but have no idea what happened