IGNORED

Taxi from Pattaya to Bangkok

waynedaly

Are there any reliable services? Or should I used one of the taxi stands around town?

Are there any reliable services? Or should I used one of the taxi stands around town?

Send a PM to Edge,he was advertising that he knew a lady with a car in the "Items for sale or rent" section.Maybe worth a try ?

not a taxi ,but very good bus service not yet 130 bth, straight frontdoor Suvarnhabumi Airport (i wished my airplaine seat was like that A.C.bus :rolleyes::rolleyes:My link

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Mr T Taxi service has always had a good reputation, but most use him for Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya (or vice versa) so you'll have to contact for a quote to Bangkok. (This will apply to the other companies too)

mr_taxi_to_pattaya.jpg

I've also used Mr Toom with no trouble so far - contact him on Mr Toom or phone on 0814827148.

Last trip I phoned Mr T and got a driver from The Limo Pattaya with a lovely lady driver by the name of Aoy. I suspect many of these companies share work around.

I just use one of the stands around town and never had a problem.

It will cost B100 more or so than the airport - you actually pass the airport to go into Bkk.

Never had a problem using the taxi stands, as previously mentioned it's a bit more to get into Bangkok than just to the airport about 1000Bhat plus toll's.