Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Need a suggestion

rickessex

Hi everyone,

looking for advice in my first post.

We are going to Pattaya in mid November and need some hotel suggestions..

We are BKK vets so no the scen but just nothing about the Pattaya hotels.

We need...

4/5 Star

Good size rooms/suites.

hotel facilities rather than appartments.

Jacuzzis in room would be nth

Very guest friendly

Privare pools would also be a nth.

Any suggestions?

Sorry budget 300 USD a night

Edited by rickessex

If it is in your budget, try dusit d2, around $300 a night 5 star depending on what site you book on.

markinaruba

We need...

4/5 Star

Good size rooms/suites.

Hotel facilities rather than appartments.

Jacuzzis in room would be nth

Very guest friendly

Privare pools would also be a nth.

Any suggestions?

Sorry budget 300 USD a night

Pattaya hotels are significantly cheaper than Bangkok. If you really want to spend $300 per night for 5* luxury then the Dusit D2 has a very good reputation. I've never stayed there, I don't want to burn that sort of money, but for that price you should be able to get a suite with a Jacuzzi. If you want to spend a lot less, then I can recommend the Tim Boutique hotel. This is a very decent 4* hotel, and the standard rooms that I have stayed in are pretty good for a tiny fraction of this. You could get their best Jacuzzi suite that meets all of your requirements for about $150 per night. There are many, many other hotels in Pattaya, but if you are spending this sort of money then do check the reviews in the accommodation forum. Some of the 5* hotels are somewhat family oriented, and hence not always very girl friendly.

Trip Reports:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Mark Twain

Black Book looks amazing but lacks the hotel facilities the OP requested.

Go the Dusit D2. The studio suites run about $220 a night, the D-Suites are $300. Both come with identical jacuzzi's, only real difference is that the D-Suites are over two levels. Personally I get tired of the stairs (because I'm always drunk) and prefer the studio suites. Both awesome rooms. There are a few threads with photos of the D2 on here.

B

Does anyone know if the Amrai Nova is guest friendly?

Try the Marriott. They have an over the top pool. Not sure about all the amenities but 4/5 str hotel and right in the middle of the action

Have you looked at any of the LK hotels? They all have spa suites of varying descriptions LK Pattaya . The Renaissance, Royal Suites and Metropole are all well located and 'guest friendly', so could be worth a look. Certainly well within your nightly budget.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.