Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Halloween Party!

davethailand

Just to let everyone know that for Halloween we will be having a small party with 2 bands (instead of the normal sundays 1 band) and a free buffet.

First band is of course The Blues Machine with the BB King award winning "Snowman" on guitar and Mary on vocals, 2nd band is "The Guitar King of Thailand! Lam Morrison along with his rock band and "No1 (Nueng) who is our second guitarist.

Hope to see you there, live music from 930pm.

:)

Maybe a stupid question,but is the halloween party fancy dress ? And for car drivers from out of town,where can you suggest we park up.I am at Media Cafe's halloween party on Sat.and hope to join you Sunday.

Maybe a stupid question,but is the halloween party fancy dress ? And for car drivers from out of town,where can you suggest we park up.I am at Media Cafe's halloween party on Sat.and hope to join you Sunday.

We haven't planned anything prize wise for fancy dress but of course if people want to dress up then thats great.

Parking wise I would advise leaving the car near the Media cafe and getting a taxi to Walking st.

:)